PDA

View Full Version : Application crashes on adding new habitat

ggking3
01-25-16, 10:54 AM
Hello,
I have the following problem:
Each time I try to build a new habitat, the application crashes (closes without any message).
I'm on Android. The version is the latest Dragon Story 2.3.1.7g.
The problem occurs no matter of the type of the habitat I try to build. I've cleaned all application data, but no change.

Any idea how to build a new habitat?

hiabarara
01-25-16, 11:55 AM
Some other people had the same problem and they had to buy the habitats in the Halloween version. See if that helps.

BiteMe111
01-25-16, 07:50 PM
That's exactly what's happening with me. Can't buy in the regular version or the winter version but it works through the Halloween one. I had already uninstalled it (thinking the winter version would work for that, too) but had to install it back just for that.

kooky panda
01-26-16, 10:40 AM
The team is currently looking into this issue. Please see current thread and provide the information asks for to help with the investigation.

Can you check your crash report?
When it crashes, it'll say "Report" or "Cancel". Tap Report > Preview and scroll down. The error message will say 'error exception', 'error', or 'error class exception'.
Can you let me know what the error message states? This can help the team's investigation.

Thanks!

Thanks!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87870-diamond-habitat-limit&p=1231015&viewfull=1#post1231015