PDA

View Full Version : Using coins to purchase dragons

EddieDragonLord
01-24-16, 10:44 PM
I just reached 100 000 000 coins and I am finding it quite difficult to get gold bars especially when you can only send 3 gold bars per day when you have 100 neighbors. Makes very little sense unless the game is rigged for people to buy into the game with real money.
Anyways I was wondering if there is a possibility of being able to use the coins to buy gold bars which can be used to purchase items or make these rear or ultra rear dragons able to be purchase with the coins. Otherwise what an I suppose to do with 100 000 000 coins? Such an accomplishment is useless to say the least if you cannot use the coins.

DeeDe99
01-24-16, 11:16 PM
Eddie, I don't think "rigged' is appropriate. Of course it is the business aim that people will spend money, that is how the company earns revenue. Game development companies are not charities, after all.

kooky panda
01-25-16, 11:31 AM
I am sorry Eddie, but the option to purchase gold with coins will not be an available feature.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?47591-Dragon-Story-Ideas-and-Suggestions!&p=560977&viewfull=1#post560977

As your progress in the game, you will find that some habitats, battles, healing , expansions, etc do take quite a few coins.