PDA

View Full Version : Selling/Changing Decor

Unregistered
02-21-11, 03:53 PM
If i have to pay for each individual tile to change the flooring of the restaurant, I should at least be able to sell the tiles in my storage that I have no more use for. I can sell all the furniture in the restaurant but there is no sell/storage option for the flooring. So either let us sell the flooring we don't want or take a queue from the Sims and have one flat price for the whole flooring.

Either I don't know how to do this or it's not an available option in which case it should be. If you can sell the flooring, please let me know how.

Thanks.

P.S. I am playing this on my iPhone.

Unregistered
02-21-11, 05:47 PM
If i have to pay for each individual tile to change the flooring of the restaurant, I should at least be able to sell the tiles in my storage that I have no more use for. I can sell all the furniture in the restaurant but there is no sell/storage option for the flooring. So either let us sell the flooring we don't want or take a queue from the Sims and have one flat price for the whole flooring.

Either I don't know how to do this or it's not an available option in which case it should be. If you can sell the flooring, please let me know how.

Thanks.

P.S. I am playing this on my iPhone.

You cant sell walls and floors, which isn't such a huge drama as you only get 1/10th of the value back, making it rather pointless. Just keep them in storage because you will more than likely want to change your restaurant at some time in the future and you will have some of the tiles already sitting there waiting to be used. I wouldn't sell anything personally... you dont get nearly enough coins back for them, and you never know if you want them later on.

Unregistered
02-23-11, 06:45 AM
Agreed. I can't count the times I've been thankful for my stored wall coverings and floor tiles because I love to change my decor around and it's nice to have a good bank of them to play with.

As you level, gold will become a non-issue so it won't sting the pocketbook as badly that you have that sunk cost.

Unregistered
03-04-11, 02:50 PM
that doesn't mean you shouldn't at least have the OPTION. i dont like the original decoration, wouldn't re-use it, and don't want to have to wait until i have a bunch of coins to wanna look at the game instead of just playing it.

and just because you don't agree doesn't make it "drama" these threads are for comments and suggestions. it's just a game i'm not losing sleep over it I just mentioned something that would make the game better to me.

i still think they should do the decorating sims style and just cover the walls with one click instead of having to buy individual panes & tiles

i'm not trying to spend hours on a lil phone game