PDA

View Full Version : 99 gold tokens

tops84
01-24-16, 12:33 AM
What happens after I have got the open kitchen will the troll wagon go away and I won't be able to do the monster hunts any more because I love them so much

meme1098
01-24-16, 07:45 AM
You will be able to continue collecting tokens after you gotten the cooking camp.
See the main thread. There are a few posts since about Friday requesting the ability to use the tokens for crafting something else since they already have the camp.
How close are you? I'm at 58/99 so quite a ways to go yet.

tops84
01-24-16, 09:03 AM
Thank you meme1098 : ) for letting me know I am at 99 gold tokens now that's why I needed to know thanks again : )

Skeezaru
01-24-16, 09:31 AM
Do you guys know if this fountain will continue to drop gold coins after the monster hunt ends?

Korlcek
01-24-16, 12:17 PM
I would guess no, comparing to statues which only drop coins during a hunting event.

tops84
01-24-16, 12:24 PM
I am not sure I guess we won't know until the monster hunt ends unless someone from strom8 says otherwise did any one see a message pop up about a new prize in the troll wagon I saw a message but it went off to quick so I am not sure : )

rulerofjennyville
01-24-16, 05:53 PM
I'm 39. I've gotten nothing but water and fish out of that pointless fountain. I've had to craft all my gold tokens and I've only been able to craft three this time out. I'm getting tired of the monster hunts.

spchstew
01-24-16, 06:05 PM
I'm 39. I've gotten nothing but water and fish out of that pointless fountain. I've had to craft all my gold tokens and I've only been able to craft three this time out. I'm getting tired of the monster hunts.

Right with you on this one. Monsters are quickly wearing out their welcome and the lack of gold coins from fountain is mind numbingly ridiculous!

SpiritWind00
01-24-16, 08:01 PM
Please do not create duplicate threads. Continue all discussions about tokens, kitchens etc in the main thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88366-Castle-Story-1-21-Update-Monster-Hunt-Season-4-and-Princess-Lorelei-s-Fountain). I read every post, so your question won't be missed! :)

my 2 cents before it closes is that the Monster Hunts have changed everytime, so for the next season there may be a use for gold coins to be used for something else if you have crafted the cooking camp.

Sourp4tch posted that the fountain "has a chance" of dropping items. That suggests to me that the gold coins are a rare drop, not an everyday drop. I will ask about coins dropping after the event ends and post in the main thread. thanks all! :)