PDA

View Full Version : daubs used to be highlighted

Aquascop
01-23-16, 10:08 PM
initially when a number was called, that number on the card would be highlighted and it made it easy to find the number to daub on the card especially when playing with many cards. after I connected the game with my Game Center I m not able to see the number being highlighted. please help on how can I get that effect again. thanks

kooky panda
01-24-16, 11:06 AM
I will check on this!

kooky panda
01-26-16, 02:42 PM
This is by design.

Not all players will have the flashing cards feature. If you are playing on different accounts, you may be seeing the feature in only one of your accounts.

If you no longer see the feature in the game, it's possible they you no longer have the feature for that account.

Kiz08
04-16-16, 07:36 AM
I lost the highlight feature too, along with all my progress. How do I get it back? I didn't know about any "account" because I never had to sign in. Thanks in advance!

kooky panda
04-16-16, 01:01 PM
I lost the highlight feature too, along with all my progress. How do I get it back? I didn't know about any "account" because I never had to sign in. Thanks in advance!
I am sorry but as I stated before if you currently do not have the feature on your game, you will not be able to get it at this time.

PurdyDirty33
04-27-16, 11:44 AM
My girlfriend is on a much higher level than me but her numbers still light up after being called on the game board. How do I turn mine back on?

kooky panda
04-27-16, 12:12 PM
I am sorry but not all players have this feature.
Merging this post with the current thread.

MSGRUMPYLOKS
02-08-17, 02:25 AM
Go to settings, and make sure daub hints is checked. It'll only work if you play 3 or more cards per game though. This is what I did to obtain the results you are looking for. Hope it helps you!

initially when a number was called, that number on the card would be highlighted and it made it easy to find the number to daub on the card especially when playing with many cards. after I connected the game with my Game Center I m not able to see the number being highlighted. please help on how can I get that effect again. thanks