PDA

View Full Version : Spare pieces

74matt
01-23-16, 02:19 PM
I was looking through my storage and realized how many extra pieces I have. I think it would be great to be able to have a "Spare Parts" dragon. We could use the extra pieces to craft the dragon and clean out storage too. There could be several dragons created such as "Salvage", "Junkyard" and others. Just my 2 cents.

DeeDe99
01-23-16, 03:43 PM
Hi Matt and welcome. This question/suggestion comes up every few weeks and there are lengthy discussion threads on it already such as this (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86551-Deleting-from-Storage-pros-amp-cons-(Elsa-)). I can't seem to find the other threads re possible spare parts dragons at the moment, but they are out there!

We can only wait and see what the Dragon Masters (ie the dev guys and gals) come up with.

blackeneddove
01-23-16, 04:07 PM
I was looking through my storage and realized how many extra pieces I have. I think it would be great to be able to have a "Spare Parts" dragon. We could use the extra pieces to craft the dragon and clean out storage too. There could be several dragons created such as "Salvage", "Junkyard" and others. Just my 2 cents.

Junkyard dragon lol! That sounds so funny just to say. :D Great ideas! Maybe Junkyard and Salvage can be metal-hybrid dragons... just a thought. ;)

blackeneddove
01-23-16, 04:08 PM
Ooh! Along that same train of thought... A Recycle dragon would be really cool, too! :D

Jagger517
01-24-16, 01:35 PM
Ooh! Along that same train of thought... A Recycle dragon would be really cool, too! :D

Hee hee hee, a Recycle Dragon made me picture Muckman from the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

More Muckman goodness [warning for juvenile and potentially offensive humour, and mild NSFW swearing]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4e_JPrM7RI

blackeneddove
01-25-16, 07:17 AM
Hee hee hee, a Recycle Dragon made me picture Muckman from the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

More Muckman goodness [warning for juvenile and potentially offensive humour, and mild NSFW swearing]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4e_JPrM7RI

LOL!!! Thanks so much for sharing that! Soooo funny & I somehow I remember Krang, but not Muckman! :) He looks kinda like a trash heap crossed with Oscar the grouch & the Toxic Avenger...

But anyway, to stop myself from totally derailing the thread ;) - yeah...recycle dragon for the win! If they want they can start working on him now (how to use all the extra parts stuck in storage, runestones, etc) and have him ready in time for Earth Day! :D

Just an idea. ;)

Natasha_07
01-25-16, 07:36 AM
Or sell / give part away to neighbors' or anyone who needs them like me! :)

tengoambre123
01-25-16, 08:20 AM
Or sell / give part away to neighbors' or anyone who needs them like me! :)

awesome idea! I love the idea of opening a market sort of like the one on farm story 2!

zaccy678
01-25-16, 01:29 PM
awesome idea! I love the idea of opening a market sort of like the one on farm story 2!

Yasssss!! I have so many pieces for dragons I couldn't quite get to the required amount to craft!

I'd love to be able to buy or exchange for the remainder!!

BiteMe111
01-25-16, 07:45 PM
On a similar note, did something just change regarding how many parts for the crafting dragons we can have in storage???

I've been so good about waiting to craft the current dragon. I had 99 pieces in storage. I've battled many times in the last days and was getting no festive lights that I didn't want. Everything was going with plan still a few hours ago. I've just battled again now, won the battle and what do I see as a reward? The world event pillow and... freakin festive lights! I checked my storage and indeed, I now have 100/99 pieces. Which was precisely what I was trying to avoid. WHY? Why change that with no warning (if I had known, I'd have abstained from battles, even if that meant not earning the pillows)??? I'm really really angry now, because I was being so careful not to start crafting too early and suddenly, *one day before the expiration date for this dragon*, the rules are changing and I will end up with even more garbage cluttering my storage. :-/

DeeDe99
01-25-16, 07:50 PM
Biteme, if you look on the Spin to Win thread some of us won lights when we already had 99 and then the total for me anyway said 101 but then it went back to 99 later, so they are looking at that situation. That may have impacted you, possibly.

Edit: just checked and I have 101 again, so they are doing something.

BiteMe111
01-25-16, 07:53 PM
Biteme, if you look on the Spin to Win thread some of us won lights when we already had 99 and then the total for me anyway said 101 but then it went back to 99 later, so they are looking at that situation. That may have impacted you, possibly.

Agh, that's possible. By trying to fix stuff, they really messed it up for me :(

DeeDe99
01-25-16, 08:02 PM
If it is any consulation, I have:

69 Chandelier Crystals
36 Sweet Treats (after crafting two of the dragons)

Some Jigsaw pieces, Abyssal Shards, a Pan Flute....I've never managed to have zero, try as I might.

Now, the Runestones, THEY are a puzzle!

Clark_Wayne
01-25-16, 08:11 PM
what i would like is that in storage, they put old things on bottom and the new things on top (like in farm story 2) : i often have to scroll all my storage to find what i want ! :eek:
or if they can give us a way to mask thinks :D
is it such difficult to create the "sort option" ?

BiteMe111
01-25-16, 10:08 PM
what i would like is that in storage, they put old things on bottom and the new things on top (like in farm story 2) : i often have to scroll all my storage to find what i want ! :eek:
or if they can give us a way to mask thinks :D
is it such difficult to create the "sort option" ?

Yes, this is one problem. But also, for Android users the storage takes FOREVER to open as it is.

DeeDe99
01-25-16, 10:30 PM
BiteMe111, agree totally on that. As I play on both devices, I know the difference in performance from personal experience. I never go into Storage on the Android, it is just to painful. I haven't been playing nearly as long as you, so I can only imagine what your response is like!

kooky panda
01-26-16, 10:30 AM

This suggestion has been passed on.

Closing thread, since it has now gone off topic from this suggestion.

Thanks