PDA

View Full Version : Items are intentionally drawn poorly?

deekathleen
01-22-16, 07:57 PM
It has been mentioned that a few items from the latest box are poorly drawn and very much out of proportion to other items in the same box. A moderator was told this was how the items were intended and would not be changed.

These items cost real money and I for one am becoming quite unhappy with the fact that the graphics are becoming sloppier and sloppier with each update. Does anyone even check the items before they are released?

I'm really going to think long and hard before investing more money in this game and rs. Next time before buying the gem items I will wait to see if they are in proportion and well drawn, by that time I may not have the desire to even purchase them any longer.

It would be nice if you could at least make it appear like you care about the customers who are spending their real money on your product.

kaelynrosecake
01-23-16, 03:18 AM
They are very out of proportion 😓

kooky panda
01-23-16, 02:37 PM
I am sorry that you are unhappy about the design of some of the items.

Closing thread since discussing storm 8 staff and employees is not forum appropriate .

If you wish to discuss staff and or employees and their jobs, you can file a forum dispute. (http://forums.storm8.com./forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)

Thanks