PDA

View Full Version : Slumberland - New Habitat!

FlatFoot
01-22-16, 02:12 PM
A new habitat to hold all these great dream dragons! Sleep well big dragon!

Holds Black, Pink, and Blue dragons.
Level: 17
Dragon Capacity 4
Coin Capacity 10,000Coin
Cost: 500 Gold (on sale for 250)
Sells for: 7,800Coin
Build Time: none
Exp Gained: 2,000Exp

amerirish
01-22-16, 02:16 PM
Stats:

Level: 17
Dragon Capacity 4
Coin Capacity 10,000Coin
Cost: 500 Gold (on sale for 250)
Sells for: 7,800Coin
Build Time: none
Exp Gained: 2,000Exp

FlatFoot
01-22-16, 02:23 PM
Thanks @amerirish!

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 02:34 PM
Flatfoot, very nice. Just the right amount of pattern, it won't overpower the dragons. Much better than House of Cards: lovely habitat, but the dragons get lost in it, sadly. This one is great! Very good backdrop for the great dragons!

Sandybellee
01-22-16, 04:35 PM
Just bought one and it is stunningly beautiful! Wow! The colors, the composition, the sleeping dragon - perfection!

Cloud and Bluebell are testing out the habitat. I wanna take one of those perfect pillows and go sleep over there! :D

feonalily
01-22-16, 04:43 PM
I need it
EDIT: i bought mine
http://i.imgur.com/K51apxq.png

zyfazix
01-23-16, 02:38 AM
I like the sleeping dragon underneath

hiabarara
01-23-16, 02:55 AM
Just bought one and it is stunningly beautiful! Wow! The colors, the composition, the sleeping dragon - perfection!

Cloud and Bluebell are testing out the habitat. I wanna take one of those perfect pillows and go sleep over there! :D

That's a match made in heaven :D So cute!

I never bought special habitats before (250 gold is so much and I don't like to buy gold because I always have to pay 15 bucks for a Google Play card), even though a few of them look really cool. This is one of them! Maybe I'll get weak and buy it during the World Event...

DeeDe99
01-23-16, 07:34 PM
I am SO tempted to buy another one of these.

Mr and Mrs Lotus are not really happy on Hex Hill (although Spirit Queen and Co LOVE their residence!), this is much more suited to romantic evenings!

EDIT: I just realised!!! I can put Prime Chroma and Prime Eternal on this TOGETHER!!!!!

That 2nd purchase is looking a whole lot more likely all of a sudden......

blackeneddove
01-23-16, 07:38 PM
I am SO tempted to buy another one of these.

Mr and Mrs Lotus are not really happy on Hex Hill, this is much more suited to romantic evenings!

Such a cute picture!! :D I like how Candy Cane dragon is also admiring how cute they are. ;)

DeeDe99
01-23-16, 07:45 PM
Don't they just look so good on that habitat? If I get a second one of these, then I can't get the Pink Palace, which was my next planned acquisition, but I don't have a lot of pink dragons anyway, so maybe it can wait...... :confused:

jjblueyes
01-23-16, 09:09 PM
I wish the habitat came in the event. That was one fun part of the events to win the habitat with the dragons. First they stopped giving any now they are for gold.

VermillionPT2
01-23-16, 09:39 PM
I wish the habitat came in the event. That was one fun part of the events to win the habitat with the dragons. First they stopped giving any now they are for gold.

As an android user, I would have liked to have gotten habitats as part of the event rewards. It forces people to buy gold. Buying the habitat once in awhile I don't mind, but every event...it almost seems greedy. It's not like most don't buy gold, because we do.

jjblueyes
01-23-16, 10:38 PM
For sure. I purchased the poker card habitat but won't be getting this one. I don't want to have to buy a habitat for every event. Besides the fact that soon I won t be able to get ANY habitats due to the habitat cap...another issue but tied together. Just how I feel but then again I've been playing long enough to remember a time when things were a bit more generous to the players. Thanks Verm. Have a good night.

Jen

Sandybellee
01-24-16, 03:47 AM
That's a match made in heaven :D So cute!

I never bought special habitats before (250 gold is so much and I don't like to buy gold because I always have to pay 15 bucks for a Google Play card), even though a few of them look really cool. This is one of them! Maybe I'll get weak and buy it during the World Event...

Thanks, hiabarara! :) I love them there.

I didn't buy any gold habitats for a long time either but now it's one of the main things I save gold for. I don't like to buy gold to get them and I don't have nearly enough for a second one now but this habitat is so special that if I get a gold sale soon I might just spring for a second one. :p

hiabarara
01-24-16, 07:38 AM
That's one of my biggest wishes tbh. I really, really would love to get habitats as prizes again. It could be the last individual prize and they could even make it a bit more difficult.

I didn't buy any gold habitats for a long time either but now it's one of the main things I save gold for. I don't like to buy gold to get them and I don't have nearly enough for a second one now but this habitat is so special that if I get a gold sale soon I might just spring for a second one. :p
I'm usually only saving my gold for Treasure and Diamond dragons (never succeeded to breed one) and the occasional speed-up at the Evolution Temple and Breeding Den. But this really tempts me, too :D

Dragosle
01-24-16, 07:34 PM
My concern is: will this habitat expired when the sale time ends?

I know most of the habitats related to World Event & Dragon Tales are likely to expire when the event (and sale) ends but there are some that stay after.

Natasha_07
01-25-16, 06:43 AM
I want 2 of these, the problem is that my habitats maxed only allow me 2 more habitats then I'm stuck with no where to put anymore dragons. :(

kooky panda
01-25-16, 11:05 AM

I know most of the habitats related to World Event & Dragon Tales are likely to expire when the event (and sale) ends but there are some that stay after.

I will see if I can find out. :)

FlatFoot
01-25-16, 01:45 PM

This habitat will indeed expire at the end of the world event.

DeeDe99
01-25-16, 11:44 PM

You and I are on the same wavelength. I've decided the Pink Palace can wait, this is just so good. Love your couple! :) I still have my "alternate occupants" housesitting!

Dragosle
01-26-16, 03:11 AM

Thanks for clearing that up. :D

And I think you should add this info to the pop-up ad for any upcoming limited-time habitat like with limited dragons. The pop-up should say it "Leave/Expire on XX/XX", not just "Sale ends XX/XX". The latter should be use for habitat/dragon that will not expire (only the sale does).

hiabarara
01-26-16, 07:56 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. :D

And I think you should add this info to the pop-up ad for any upcoming limited-time habitat like with limited dragons. The pop-up should say it "Leave/Expire on XX/XX", not just "Sale ends XX/XX". The latter should be use for habitat/dragon that will not expire (only the sale does).

Perfect. That would be really useful.

Jagger517
01-26-16, 09:46 PM

Wait -- do you mean the habitat will expire, as in it will disappear from my island?

Or do you mean the habitat will be removed from the market and be unavailable for further purchase?

Cuz if it's gonna leave, then I want my $$ back! It didn't say anything about expiring! :mad:

Sandybellee
01-27-16, 03:09 AM
You and I are on the same wavelength. I've decided the Pink Palace can wait, this is just so good. Love your couple! :) I still have my "alternate occupants" housesitting!

Thank you! I also moved Prime Energy in. Your Lotus couple fits the habitat very nicely! I got a sale today so I may just have two of the habitats by the end of the day... :)

DeeDe99
01-27-16, 04:34 AM
Thank you! I also moved Prime Energy in. Your Lotus couple fits the habitat very nicely! I got a sale today so I may just have two of the habitats by the end of the day... :)

I thought of Prime Eternal and Prime Chroma sharing with the Lotus couple as it is about the only habitat where they can cohabit! But then Bride and Groom need a home too.....

And for the rest of your sentence: ditto and ditto. Now I have to rethink my town planning though. :D

DeeDe99
01-27-16, 04:35 AM
Wait -- do you mean the habitat will expire, as in it will disappear from my island?

Or do you mean the habitat will be removed from the market and be unavailable for further purchase?

Cuz if it's gonna leave, then I want my $$ back! It didn't say anything about expiring! :mad:

No, it will not disappear from your island - just not be available any more for purchase.

Jagger517
01-27-16, 08:16 AM
No, it will not disappear from your island - just not be available any more for purchase.

Ok, whew.

S8 needs clearer terminology! ;)

meoconlunar
01-28-16, 04:53 AM
What a lovely corner :cool:

Natasha_07
01-28-16, 08:28 AM
Well I did get me 1 despite having almost reach my habitat max, still have 1 left.

stashlova
01-28-16, 08:46 AM

Very nice!

Have blue bell on mine. All of these event dragons will reside here shortly(Daydreamer too hopefully)

DeeDe99
01-28-16, 05:07 PM

Very pretty indeed! :)

meoconlunar
01-29-16, 07:40 AM
Very nice!

Have blue bell on mine. All of these event dragons will reside here shortly(Daydreamer too hopefully)

Very pretty indeed! :)

Thank you :o

freshfunin2008
01-29-16, 08:51 AM
Was going to buy it but TL / S8 has this crazy habitat cap that I have been up against. Their lost!

AnglChk507
01-29-16, 03:53 PM
Tiger eye!

amerirish
01-29-16, 06:39 PM
Right now I'm using Slumberland as a way-station for all of my Black dragon fails (from trying for Daydreamer). Using it as a rest stop while I evolve and trade them. As soon as I have all of the event dragons they will move in :)

DeeDe99
01-29-16, 11:00 PM
Right now I'm using Slumberland as a way-station for all of my Black dragon fails (from trying for Daydreamer). Using it as a rest stop while I evolve and trade them. As soon as I have all of the event dragons they will move in :)

You know I have been breeding black constantly after I got Daydreamer and I have not had one, NOT ONE, black fail. Blue and purple coming out of my ears, but no black. So lucky you!

I have Daydreamer and Knightmare on one, and because Mr & Mrs Lotus liked it so much during their house-sitting stay, they now have their own. I just haven't worked out who should move in with them. I could put Prime Eternal and Prime Chroma there, but they are a different style of dragon to the Lotuses and don't really "fit". I think they have different taste in music too, so it could be difficult. I was thinking of Groom and Bride, but then realised that won't work, wrong colours. Eve and Shadow don't work because of the yellow.

jjblueyes
01-30-16, 12:57 AM
Was going to buy it but TL / S8 has this crazy habitat cap that I have been up against. Their lost!

Yes it's not cool to the players who literally can't purchase it. This cap issue is getting out of hand ff2008

-Jen

random59
01-30-16, 01:17 PM
Yes it's not cool to the players who literally can't purchase it. This cap issue is getting out of hand ff2008

-JenBut the cap has been lifted to 171 habitats and land clearing is back, don't get why they can't buy it!

jjblueyes
01-30-16, 03:44 PM
But the cap has been lifted to 171 habitats and land clearing is back, don't get why they can't buy it!

These posts were made hours before and just after that happened. Clearly we had no idea that was happening. Happy for many that there's more habitats.
Cheers,
Jen

random59
01-30-16, 03:52 PM
These posts were made hours before and just after that happened. Clearly we had no idea that was happening. Happy for many that there's more habitats.
Cheers,
JenNot sure with the time zones but down under we have had the habitat increase for over 28 hours now and these posts were made today!

jjblueyes
01-30-16, 03:55 PM
Not sure with the time zones but down under we have had the habitat increase for over 28 hours now and these posts were made today!

They were made yesterday morning.
Since I made one I can promise you that.
Not sure what's the point. We didn't know at the time or we wouldn't have posted it.

hiabarara
02-02-16, 10:21 AM
I was actually pretty close to buying it, but then my game lagged and I lost 500 gold for a stupid habitat update :( I already contacted the support, but who knows when they'll respond. Now I really don't know if I want to spend my last gold on this habitat. Well, exactly 3 days to think about it...

feonalily
02-02-16, 05:53 PM
ok i bought mine today lol

hiabarara
02-03-16, 05:31 AM
ok i bought mine today lol

That looks so pretty with the decorations! :) The colors are just beautiful.