Rarity: Rare
Type: White Blue Yellow
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27963&d=1453488659 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27963&d=1453488659)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27964&d=1453488867 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27964&d=1453488867)

FlatFoot
01-22-16, 11:13 AM
It's time for everyone to share an amazing, Dragon Story dream...

amerirish
01-22-16, 11:39 AM
Once upon a time there was a beautiful lady who was utterly devoted to playing Dragon Story. So much so, that she spent every waking moment while at home and work trying to breed a Snowangel Dragon in her Arctic Isles. Then one day, 50 years after non-stop breeding of Snowflake & Angel, her dream was realized. A lovely Snowangel baby came to find rest on her island. Once she nestled the little guy into his habitat she set off on a new quest. Only 2 more Diamond Hybrids to bring home.....

:D

amerirish
01-22-16, 11:43 AM
LOL!!! I thought this was a just a fun thread to discuss our wishes in the game. Then while collecting Diamondates from my farms, the "processing" screen popped up; my farms reverted the crops I harvested and I saw the pop up for the world event :D the good news is that I now have 35 pillows!!

amerirish
01-22-16, 11:50 AM
Slumber Dragon

(no pic yet)

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 11:51 AM

Think we need a pic!

hiabarara
01-22-16, 11:54 AM
Another World Event? Well, I like them, so yay! :D

Another pic:

I see three dragons and especially the individual prize dragons look pretty cool so far.

blackeneddove
01-22-16, 11:58 AM
Wow! These dragons look awesome! Thanks for sharing a pic, Deede. I have the event, but I didn't get a pop up on my game yet. :)

blackeneddove
01-22-16, 12:00 PM
Oh, there is a hot air balloon, too?? Dreams & awesome looking dragons & a hot air balloon?! I'm all over this. �� Can't wait to start collecting pillows. ��

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 12:04 PM
Our favourite dragon designer has done a top job again. This habitat is great too! The dragons will look lovely on it.

amerirish
01-22-16, 12:05 PM
Love both of those dragons in the pic above!!! They're beyond lovely!

Anybody have the details of the special quest yet? My Jack is still out looking for decks of cards to craft with :)

lenasdinner
01-22-16, 12:07 PM
It's time for everyone to share an amazing, Dragon Story dream...

These are great looking dragons to win !!! I'm on it right a way!!! Thank you !

blueangel826
01-22-16, 12:20 PM
How many blankets do you get for buying the Blanket Fort from Market? I'd just harvested Rushrooms from 7 farms & saw the icon for this event. Ck'd it out, then bought the Blkt Ft to boost # of blankets. I got no blankets for the harvest or the purchase. How can I find out? Thanks for any help!
***Sorry, meant pillows not blankets

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 12:21 PM
Love both of those dragons in the pic above!!! They're beyond lovely!

Anybody have the details of the special quest yet? My Jack is still out looking for decks of cards to craft with :)

Water Dragon collects pillows, 4 hours. Mine is off already! :)

LonePudding
01-22-16, 12:25 PM
Love these new dragons!

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 12:25 PM
Bk7553, you will collect 16 per hour from the Pillow Fort if this follows the usual pattern.

Odd you didn't get anything for harvesting. I have Diamondates due in an hour, I'll pay attention.

There is nothing in the count field above the pillows?

blueangel826
01-22-16, 12:30 PM
Anybody have the details of the special quest yet? My Jack is still out looking for decks of cards to craft with :)[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=amerirish;1239367]Love both of those dragons in the pic above!!! They're beyond lovely!

No quests since it's a Community Celebration. Ck out the habitat for pink, blue, & black. Can't remember name but it looks like a fluffy pillow!
Thanks again, hanezing!

Thanks DeeDee for that info about quest for pillows by Water Dragon. I keep Magic busy all the time for food so can't ck it out

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 12:34 PM
Bk7553, I posted the Quest details above. There is always a Quest during these events. This one is Water Dragon, 4 hours.

amerirish
01-22-16, 12:40 PM

Thanks Dee....that kind of stinks since we could use Water to try for Daydreamer. Oh well :)

lindseyny
01-22-16, 12:43 PM
Love the dragons, love the habitat, love the decorations! Great event! :D

blackeneddove
01-22-16, 12:44 PM

Dang it!! I forgot about questing and had just sent my magic out like right before the event started. Oh well. Glad you mentioned it though! :)

lindseyny
01-22-16, 12:46 PM
Dang it!! I forgot about questing and had just sent my magic out like right before the event started. Oh well. Glad you mentioned it though! :)

I always forget about questing in these events, too! I agree, thanks for the reminder!

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 12:47 PM
Thanks Dee....that kind of stinks since we could use Water to try for Daydreamer. Oh well :)

I'm planning on using Glitter and Dark Phoenix. Or Beast and Glitter.

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 12:50 PM

You aren't the only one, someone forgot last Event too. It kinda isn't as obvious as the Pillow Pile! Magic had just come home, so I was lucky. Sent him out before I went to bed last night.

Sandybellee
01-22-16, 12:50 PM
Oh my! I love everything from this update! :)

Hepatu
01-22-16, 12:52 PM
Don't forget to battle either. each win give a pillow

FlatFoot
01-22-16, 12:53 PM
Oh my! I love everything from this update! :)

Thanks! I was really looking forward to this event coming out. I was thinking of this theme for a while now.

lenasdinner
01-22-16, 12:57 PM
Bk7553, you will collect 16 per hour from the Pillow Fort if this follows the usual pattern.

Odd you didn't get anything for harvesting. I have Diamondates due in an hour, I'll pay attention.

There is nothing in the count field above the pillows?

just collected diamondates and got 35 pillows.like usual.....

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 01:10 PM
just collected diamondates and got 35 pillows.like usual.....

It occurred to me perhaps Bk was looking in Storage, that's why I added the picture. Understandable - most stuff, like the Runestones, goes to storage, just Event collectibles that don't, thank goodness!

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 01:12 PM
Thanks! I was really looking forward to this event coming out. I was thinking of this theme for a while now.

Great job. I really like the habitat for these dragons too. It is a good background for the dragons.

lenasdinner
01-22-16, 01:15 PM
Knightmare Dragon

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Black Pink Purple
Habitat: Black Sands, Pink Prairie, Purple Gardens
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Incubation: 30 hours

Dreamweaver Dragon

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Pink Blue White
Habitat: Pink Prairie, Blue Lagoon, White Meadow
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Incubation: 23 hours

Slumber Dragon

Jrod333
01-22-16, 01:21 PM

If the devs over there were only a third as motivated as you , Android would be completely caught up or at least the album since its working fine in fantasy story . Anyway great job on the dragons , all the ones you have been making are great , events too . Please talk some sense into other workers there . More land , mining for land open , habitat cap needs to go up and we need better crops, much better crops . I have so much money in this game , if dragons only ate money.

Sandybellee
01-22-16, 01:25 PM

Great job! This is my favorite world event theme since I started playing DS - can't wait to make a dream corner for these dragons, habitat and decor on my island. :)

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 01:31 PM
Great job! This is my favorite world event theme since I started playing DS - can't wait to make a dream corner for these dragons, habitat and decor on my island. :)

I'm going to have to reshuffle my habitats - LOL - I've run out of room in my World Event part of the island. If they are going to be this frequent, I need to rethink my overall design and maybe find a different area for the World Events dragons.

silverybunny
01-22-16, 01:34 PM
LOL!!! I thought this was a just a fun thread to discuss our wishes in the game. Then while collecting Diamondates from my farms, the "processing" screen popped up; my farms reverted the crops I harvested and I saw the pop up for the world event :D the good news is that I now have 35 pillows!!

Funny same thing happened to me! :rolleyes:

amerirish
01-22-16, 01:34 PM
OMG!! They are all gorgeous!!! Good grief, this is the best event EVER!!!!

Hi FlatFoot :) Is hanzeking still around? Did he/she design these dragons or did you? Whoever it was deserves mad propz! lol

silverybunny
01-22-16, 01:38 PM
These are such cool looking dragons! I HAVE to get dreamweaver! I dont have a pink yet. :( A lot of hard work ahead of me!

FlatFoot
01-22-16, 01:40 PM
OMG!! They are all gorgeous!!! Good grief, this is the best event EVER!!!!

Hi FlatFoot :) Is hanzeking still around? Did he/she design these dragons or did you? Whoever it was deserves mad propz! lol

Ha, one in the same. I just asked our lovely Customer Service people to change my name and give me a flashy avatar :] And thank you, I hope you all enjoy! I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone decorates their island with these decos. I also LOVE the sleeping dragon under the habitat.

amerirish
01-22-16, 01:41 PM
I'm planning on using Glitter and Dark Phoenix. Or Beast and Glitter.

I'm going with Night & Aether because of all the black 'fails'. I need Night Elf and could use any of the others to trade for gems :)

Good luck to us all!!! :D

amerirish
01-22-16, 01:42 PM
Ha, one in the same. I just asked our lovely Customer Service people to change my name and give me a flashy avatar :] And thank you, I hope you all enjoy! I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone decorates their island with these decos. I also LOVE the sleeping dragon under the habitat.

Very flashy indeed :cool: tres cool!

silverybunny
01-22-16, 01:52 PM

I am so glad to see it come out! I love, LOVE this one! Thanks! So exciting! :D

Sandybellee
01-22-16, 01:56 PM
I'm going to have to reshuffle my habitats - LOL - I've run out of room in my World Event part of the island. If they are going to be this frequent, I need to rethink my overall design and maybe find a different area for the World Events dragons.

I need to do some shuffling too. Would like to buy that habitat right this second but I don't have room for it yet.

I could store some decor but don't like to do that as a general rule because then it's too easy to just leave the decor in storage and fill every space with habitats. Maybe I can play musical chairs with some dragons instead and manage to empty one habitat...

(Or I could just wait for a couple of days until the next expansion is ready and cleared but who has the patience for that...?) :)

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 02:05 PM
That made me smile! Yes, patience! Lol It's not like you'll have one of the dragons for a couple of days!

Oh, and agree re decor. I've finally got some happening and I want it to stay that way!

blueangel826
01-22-16, 02:34 PM
It occurred to me perhaps Bk was looking in Storage, that's why I added the picture. Understandable - most stuff, like the Runestones, goes to storage, just Event collectibles that don't, thank goodness!
No, I've done all of these since I started playing end of June. I'm on lvl 102 & have completed every tournament, DTs, etc. Just need space on my island since I've got more than 50 dragons in storage waiting for expansion. The next harvest I got pillows for.

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 03:04 PM
No, I've done all of these since I started playing end of June. I'm on lvl 102 & have completed every tournament, DTs, etc. Just need space on my island since I've got more than 50 dragons in storage waiting for expansion. The next harvest I got pillows for.

Very odd that you got no pillows. As longbas you get the next lot. :)

Did you find the Quest?

queenrooler
01-22-16, 03:38 PM
harvested my crops and saw the popup for the pile of pillows. I've looked in storage and can't find it. Where did it go?

kooky panda
01-22-16, 03:42 PM
harvested my crops and saw the popup for the pile of pillows. I've looked in storage and can't find it. Where did it go?
You will not see these pillows. They just are added to your total count.

Unless you are talking about 1st individual prize (pillow Pile).
If it is the prize, restart your game, then check your storage again.

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 04:29 PM
Quest returned 5 Perfect Pillows. Can't remember if the Quest is usually 5 or 4, so not sure if this is an increase or not. I did notice the number of pillows for the Community Prizes dropped from last Event.

Sandybellee
01-22-16, 04:31 PM
That made me smile! Yes, patience! Lol It's not like you'll have one of the dragons for a couple of days!

Oh, and agree re decor. I've finally got some happening and I want it to stay that way!

I know! Lol! But I was able to move my dragons around so I could sell a red habitat and bought the gorgeous slumber habitat. It is stunning! Gorgeous! Now I want a second one... ;)

feonalily
01-22-16, 04:40 PM
Ok, you guys won my money with this event. That habitat is to die for

Niire
01-22-16, 04:51 PM
Wish I had the cash for the habitat, unfortunately I don't. Ah well. :p
Haven't been this excited over world event stuff since Halloween (Samhain!)...the hex hill dragon tales in particular I loved! <3 But this one...the individual dragons...omg, they shall be epic as fast as i can get them there! Thanks FlatFoot! :D

Ohh, and..for the world event quests, I keep a level 1 of forest, water, air, and fire just in case breeding coincides with the events. I do have to sell them off occasionally though, for room, but it makes things easier in the long run. :)

divanightclub
01-22-16, 06:55 PM
You will not see these pillows. They just are added to your total count.

Unless you are talking about 1st individual prize (pillow Pile).
If it is the prize, restart your game, then check your storage again.

The first individual prize(pillow pile), you could find it in the"ALL" category, instead of decor. That's where I found mine!

DeeDeeBird70
01-22-16, 06:58 PM

I had to force quit my game twice before I finally found the pile of pillows in storage. And then my Water dragon did not want to go on the quest. The lazy beast sat on the porch and there was no timer bar. Had to force quit again. He's gone and the timer bar is counting off.

MsMelanieMonster
01-22-16, 07:02 PM
Has anyone done the math on pillow drops? I.e. - what is the best way to get the maximum amount of pillows?

It seems diamondates are popular... I've always assumed timing but I wonder if it is consistent.
Is there a .16% chance for each upgrape: 10 minutes/60 minutes = .167
Or
is it relative to the amount collected? 1 pillow per 6 upgrape collection or 2 for 12 consistently?

Just wondering. :)

silverybunny
01-22-16, 07:07 PM
I am posting this to vent and hope someone understands.
I still can Not believe what I just did. I am so excited for this event. I was show it to my hubby the new dragons I could get and how cool looking they are. I showed him the habitat I wanted to buy but it costed gold so I need to hoard what little gold I have. I dont normally buy gold.. I clicked on the pillows and open to the progress screen. I pointed to th stack of pillows and told him about it. Then pointed to the next goal and bumped the buy now box under it the next thing I knew was a window pop up and said your night lights are in storage. I just yelled NOOOOO! Hubby was like what happened I just said I screwed up! I cab not believe I did that :mad: after explaining to hubby what I did all he said was "well you can't get the habitat now!" This sucks
thanks for letting me vent you guys will understand.

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 07:33 PM
Has anyone done the math on pillow drops? I.e. - what is the best way to get the maximum amount of pillows?

It seems diamondates are popular... I've always assumed timing but I wonder if it is consistent.
Or
is it relative to the amount collected? 1 pillow per 6 upgrape collection or 2 for 12 consistently?

MsMelanieMonster it is 1 pillow per hour per farm. If you plant crops less than one hour in duration, across the 7 farms the system aggregates I believe. But the basic formula is 1 pillow per hour per farm. So Rushrooms give 1 pillow per farm for 1 hour, Diamondates give 5 pillows per farm for the 5 hours. Hope that is clear.

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 07:36 PM
SilveryBunny, venting is good for the soul. You could write to Support and ask for help if you have never had a transaction reversed before. I have read they can be helpful in such situations, but it can take some days.

Tictoclolo
01-22-16, 08:49 PM
I LOVE those new Dragons!!! So gorgeous! The habitat is just magic! And even decorations are cool! -*o*-
Great job FlatFoot! You'd create another little wonders! ;)

My only regret about this update is that the beautifull Daydreamer is not included in the Event. I really really hope I will get one before it's gone... >.<

DeeDe99
01-23-16, 01:37 AM
... then my Water dragon did not want to go on the quest. The lazy beast sat on the porch and there was no timer bar. Had to force quit again. He's gone and the timer bar is counting off.

My Water is lazy too. Always happens with Magic, I just thought he was too overweight for the Quest Portal technology! :p

I travel to the Arctic Isles to send them on their way. Fire, Island and the rest are always fine, Jack was fine. Just Water and Magic, it seems.

hiabarara
01-23-16, 02:49 AM

Or

Most people plant Scalypears. I switch between them and Diamondates (need to keep my food income high).
Besides that you can send your Water dragon on the special quest, have all your nests occupied all the time (buy Water or Air dragons), collect from the first individual prize regularly and win battles. I usually do all these things at the beginning and I'm usually done with quite a few days left :) (And this time we need less items than during the last World Event, so it should be easy.)

Side note: I just realized that the first two individual prizes are really cheap. They don't eat much! That makes me really happy because I definitely want to feed them to level 10 :)

31aug2002
01-23-16, 03:13 AM
This is my first world event in DS .
I love these Dragons . They look awesom. Congratulation to the design team.
Any ideas as to how many pillows we need to collect per day .
From my experience in FFS , world events normally call for collecting 152-160 of an item, depending on number of days and also the total amount needed. Is it the same here in DS too?

DeeDe99
01-23-16, 03:29 AM
31Aug2002, you need 2,350 total over the 14 days to get the final individual prize, which is 168 per day.

DeeDe99
01-23-16, 03:33 AM
Most people plant Scalypears.

I've never worked out why people plant the 20 hour crops - such low return. Diamondates and Rushrooms only for me now my dragons earn enough to foot the bill. I mean, Scaypears don't get any more pillows per hour than higher yield crops. I can understand lower level players because they can't afford the high yield crops yet.

hiabarara
01-23-16, 03:54 AM
I've never worked out why people plant the 20 hour crops - such low return. Diamondates and Rushrooms only for me now my dragons earn enough to foot the bill. I mean, Scaypears don't get any more pillows per hour than higher yield crops. I can understand lower level players because they can't afford the high yield crops yet.

I think it's mostly to use every hour. When I plant Rushrooms I sometimes forget about them and will lose an hour. When you plant Scalypears you can be sure that every single hour counts.
In the past I always planted them, now I only do it when I'm busy during the day. At the weekend or over night I'll plant Diamondates :)

Sandybellee
01-23-16, 04:14 AM

I plant scalypears during world events to make every hour count. When I plant diamondates and rushrooms I lose on average 8-10 hours of planting/food growing time a day.

DeeDe99
01-23-16, 04:29 AM
Ahhh, OK Sandybelle, I understand. I plant every 5 hours, so only lose 3 hours overnight. Like Hiabarara I don't plant Rushrooms often because I lose track of time too. But I just have too many hungry mouths to feed right now, I have to do the Diamondates. My dragons are starving, I tell you, STARVING!

31aug2002
01-23-16, 04:32 AM
I think it's a pretty doable task. If one harvest 3 8hr crops a day with seven large farms .. One can easily do it... But then sometimes you miss out an hour or so.
Here the hatching from the nest+ questing + the special item that gives out gifts( in this case the pile of pillows) comes in handy.
As for rush rooms and diamond dates. They do give higher yield but then for newer and low lvl players are not possible because of the high cost. Rushrooms would require constant monitoring and can be a little irksome if it interferes with ones work.

DeeDe99
01-23-16, 04:38 AM
31Aug2002 I sent you a PM so as not to go off topic.

Yes, I ended up with over 4,000 last World Event and we needed 2,600 plus extra to help everyone get the community prizes. And that was just doing my normal stuff, plus the Quest and the gift ( the pillow pile this time)

persezabar
01-23-16, 05:42 AM
I'm come in community prizes ( I have 582 pillows)

pernmagic
01-23-16, 05:53 AM
My Water is lazy too. Always happens with Magic, I just thought he was too overweight for the Quest Portal technology! :p

I travel to the Arctic Isles to send them on their way. Fire, Island and the rest are always fine, Jack was fine. Just Water and Magic, it seems.

My water dragon is lazy as well won't take off either unless I go artic or into forum then he's gone ..... First time this has happened and is annoying....... :(

hiabarara
01-23-16, 06:40 AM

How did you get so many pillows? Or am I just too far behind? :eek:

debrasbistro
01-23-16, 08:39 AM

Awesome art. Thank you!

debrasbistro
01-23-16, 08:41 AM
This event makes me want to curl up with my iPad and a good movie :)

lindseyny
01-23-16, 10:32 AM

1. I have no idea how you already have that many! I'm still under 100 because I didn't plant 20 hr crops ahead of time. This event caught me off guard, I feel like we just had the Xmas one! Good job!

2. The dream tree is SO pretty! I am already planning out how to make room for all of this.

Najchi
01-23-16, 12:42 PM
Newbie question here: how does the community prizes work? I get individual prizes, and rest (I think) but community prizes are beyond my grasp. I have searched for answer in other threads, but have not found it. Thanks :) since this is my first world event. I'm level 29 currently.

hiabarara
01-23-16, 12:56 PM
Newbie question here: how does the community prizes work? I get individual prizes, and rest (I think) but community prizes are beyond my grasp. I have searched for answer in other threads, but have not found it. Thanks :) since this is my first world event. I'm level 29 currently.

The community prizes are all pillows of all players combined. For example we need 50.000.000 pillows to get the first prize :) It might sound like a lot, but we always managed to get all prizes, so I don't think we need to worry.
Oh, and you need to reach 550 pillows yourself to get access to the community prizes.

Genko1
01-23-16, 01:17 PM
I think it's mostly to use every hour. When I plant Rushrooms I sometimes forget about them and will lose an hour. When you plant Scalypears you can be sure that every single hour counts.
In the past I always planted them, now I only do it when I'm busy during the day. At the weekend or over night I'll plant Diamondates :)

Indeed, When I am too busy during the week, I choose 20 hours crops, just because I haven`t time to check the game often. So it is a good alternative for busy people :)

bakerystoe
01-23-16, 06:53 PM
289 now:(

persezabar
01-24-16, 05:24 AM
How did you get so many pillows? Or am I just too far behind? :eek:

at the beginning of Event I had on two nests Gold Dragon and Anubis Dragon (I had finished eggs). I breed on two breedin Den, and because I have activated Diamond Temple, I try to get the other diamond dragon,which I still do not have and so I have a lot of speed up Breeding & Incubation. Every hour I going to battle arena... so I have a lot of pillow.

Sandybellee
01-24-16, 10:58 AM
I just unlocked the community prizes. The Dream Tree is beautiful! Wow! Looking forward to getting it!

monbohn
01-24-16, 11:22 AM
So far I have 340 pillows. Haven't finished one of these yet but always come close. I really want the dream weaver dragon. Found out about questing this time so that helps a little. But I might have to use gold at the very end to finish and get that dragon. Good luck to all!!

Jagger517
01-24-16, 01:27 PM
Thank you so much for the screenshot, persezabar!

What is the second prize, the Night Lights -- is it a decoration?

What about the third prize, the Sweet Dream Balloon -- a decoration? Or does it take you anywhere?

DeeDe99
01-24-16, 03:31 PM
Don't think this has been mentioned, if it has, I apologise for duplication: we get five Nightlights, not just one. Very nice!

@Jagger517, yes, the Nighlights, Sweet Dream Balloon and the Dream Tree are all decorations. It is highly unlikely the balloon takes us anywhere.

DeeDe99
01-24-16, 03:36 PM
So far I have 340 pillows. Haven't finished one of these yet but always come close. I really want the dream weaver dragon. Found out about questing this time so that helps a little. But I might have to use gold at the very end to finish and get that dragon. Good luck to all!!

You need to aim for 168 pillows a day and you are on target so far at 340 for two days (I am assuming two days, don't know where you are or when you started, so hard to judge).

If you can collect the pillow and do the Quest 4 times a day, that is 36. I don't know what you normally farm, but many use the 20 hour crops during World Events to maximise collection although that drops the food yield if you have Enchanted Farms. 7 X 20 = 140 plus the 36 previously mentioned and you should make it - that is without hatching any eggs or fighting in the Arena.

I hope you get there! Best of luck!

Jagger517
01-24-16, 04:57 PM
You need to aim for 168 pillows a day and you are on target so far at 340 for two days (I am assuming two days, don't know where you are or when you started, so hard to judge).

If you can collect the pillow and do the Quest 4 times a day, that is 36. I don't know what you normally farm, but many use the 20 hour crops during World Events to maximise collection although that drops the food yield if you have Enchanted Farms. 7 X 20 = 140 plus the 36 previously mentioned and you should make it - that is without hatching any eggs or fighting in the Arena.

I hope you get there! Best of luck!

I love your math s****s. :o

I'm at 218 pillows, with 11 days, 18 hours, 37 minutes remaining. My Water is questing for pillows nonstop, I'm collecting 1-hr crops every 60-75 mins, I visit my Pillow Pile every 4 hours, and I'm breeding and hatching non-stop. Fingers are crossed!

Whoops, just saw that you already answered my question earlier:

you need 2,350 total over the 14 days to get the final individual prize, which is 168 per day.

DeeDe99
01-24-16, 05:57 PM
I love your math s****s. :o

I'm at 218 pillows, with 11 days, 18 hours, 37 minutes remaining. My Water is questing for pillows nonstop, I'm collecting 1-hr crops every 60-75 mins, I visit my Pillow Pile every 4 hours, and I'm breeding and hatching non-stop. Fingers are crossed!

Whoops, just saw that you already answered my question earlier:

Jagger517, you need to find a way that suits you to track. The event goes for 14 days, you have let's say 11.75 days left so you have used 2.25 days. 218 pillows divided by 2.25 = an average of 96.8 pillows a day, which is not close to 168. If you want to achieve the final dragon, you need to collect more pillows per day and make up for the shortfall from the last two days over the remaining days. To be on target, you need to have 378 pillows now.

If you are farming one hour crops, you are losing pillows overnight when you sleep, unless you are planting longer crops then, but you haven't mentioned that. You also don't mention battling at all. I've forgotten what level you are on, sorry!

I have 492 pillows with 11 days, 17 hours and 36 minutes to go. That is an average of 218 pillows a day, so I am ahead of target at this point (anything can happen!).

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, so to speak, but better you try to recover your numbers now that on day 12! I know how keen you are on this collection.

Thanks re the maths s****s - but really, that is nothing more difficult than working out the weekly household budget - I think it just looks different. :) You can do it to!

Edited to add: Jagger517, if you are just really new, you may not make it to the final individual prize. My first World Event I didn't either - I had small farms, I couldn't battle, I only had one nest plus if I recall correctly, I came into it part way through (as in reached the level required after it had started). Just do the best you can and know that next time you will be better equipped! :)

lunarpurple
01-24-16, 06:55 PM
Where do I look for the Pile of Pillows? It's not in the storage and not in the field. I looked everywhere.

bakerystoe
01-24-16, 08:27 PM
470 I am far way behind so maybe can't get last dragon

DeeDe99
01-24-16, 08:30 PM

You are not behind, you are fine.

DeeDe99
01-24-16, 08:33 PM
Where do I look for the Pile of Pillows? It's not in the storage and not in the field. I looked everywhere.

Did you make sure the "All" tab was selected in Storage? Alternatively force close and reopen your game, that has helped others, I believe. I am assuming you have collected the first 25 pillows required to qualify for the Pile of Pillows.

debrasbistro
01-25-16, 12:37 AM

You're not. You're fine :) Some people just get way ahead.

813vv
01-25-16, 04:43 AM
I have 588 now an 11 days 6h left for me... Hope I can manage to get the last one. Now the event jst have 3 dragons instead of 5 like before, sad... ;(

roguebee
01-25-16, 08:08 AM
For everyone worried about whether they are on track or not, figure tomorrow (Tuesday) at update time, you should have about 675 pillows to be on the minimum track to getting the final personal prize.

silverybunny
01-25-16, 09:01 AM
I just got the balloon, It is a cute decoration.

monbohn
01-25-16, 10:10 AM
For everyone worried about whether they are on track or not, figure tomorrow (Tuesday) at update time, you should have about 675 pillows to be on the minimum track to getting the final personal prize.

Thank you! It helps me a lot to see the numbers posted. I try to keep track myself but I'm always worried my numbers are off. I'm hoping to at least come close enough that I can afford the gold needed to finish if it comes to that. But I am trying to generate more towards community prizes too. Thank goodness for the people who are able to contribute more while the rest of us are still growing and working our way there!

amerirish
01-25-16, 01:49 PM
My Water Dragon is being stubborn too. I send him to quest, but he just sits outside until I leave the game or travel. Even after doing that, there's no timer (kind of inconvenient). Could a Mod flag this over to CS?

DeeDe99
01-25-16, 01:59 PM
My Water Dragon is being stubborn too. I send him to quest, but he just sits outside until I leave the game or travel. Even after doing that, there's no timer (kind of inconvenient). Could a Mod flag this over to CS?

And when flagging it, please note the Magic dragon is the same. Has been for months.

kooky panda
01-25-16, 02:58 PM

And when flagging it, please note the Magic dragon is the same. Has been for months.
I will flag these over.

DeeDe99
01-25-16, 03:02 PM
I will flag these over.

Thanks Kooky. Other dragons seem fine - no problems with Jack during the recent Tales for instance. Other players may have different experiences though.

Jagger517
01-25-16, 03:33 PM
Arrrggghhh, I am SUCH an idiot! I just realised that I both could and should sell off a couple of my extraneous fire habitats and buy more small farms! Dammit, that's over a hundred pillows I've missed out on!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DeeDe99
01-25-16, 03:35 PM
This table may help those wondering if they are on target for the final individual prize or not.

Each player will need to make individual adjustments for incubating eggs and crop harvesting times, but essentially, on average, this is what you are aiming for. For example, if you have 20 hour crops harvesting tomorrow, 5 hours into the new day, some of those pillows belong to today and some belong to tomorrow. So the chart is indicative only, given some of our collection tasks stretch across days. If you are let's say 14 short today but you have 5 hour crops due to harvest 3 hours after reset, you are pretty much on target, but won't get the credit until tomorrow - so you will be over tomorrow's daily target but slightly under today's daily target at the time of daily reset. Your cumulative total, after harvesting, will be spot on, though!

When I say "End of day:" I mean the end of each World Event day.

End of:
Daily Collection
Cumulative Total

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Or have I just made it more complicated? :D

Also, that chart is the bare minimum and running to the very last minute. Many will be ahead of schedule and collecting for community prizes only in the later stages.

roguebee
01-25-16, 06:38 PM

Just to clarify, "end of each World Event day" is whenever in your part of the world DS does its updates on Tues & Fri. So for me, the end of Day 4 is Tues at 12:30 pm CST.

DeeDe99
01-25-16, 07:13 PM
Thank you Roguebee, good tip.

If anyone is in doubt, they can work out their local time from the Event information screen shown below.

That was at 5.10 pm my time, so I know reset is 12 hours 20 minutes later at 5.30 am my time. Roguebee's time is a much more civilised hour of the day! ;)

roguebee
01-25-16, 08:59 PM
Especially since it's just after lunch when I'm really to do something serious prior to the afternoon siesta.

persezabar
01-26-16, 01:31 AM
Knightmare Dragon is on my nest,realy beautiful egg...but incubations 30hour, grrrrr

DeeDe99
01-26-16, 04:18 AM
Habitat, Daydreamer, Nightlights and Dream Balloon. It is all coming together!

Jagger517
01-26-16, 06:25 AM
Habitat, Daydreamer, Nightlights and Dream Balloon. It is all coming together!

Congrats, DeeDe99!

And gorgeous layout, too!

I have so much trouble telling apart all the dragons, which ones are on your habitat again? And who are those beauties below them?

DeeDe99
01-26-16, 06:33 AM
Congrats, DeeDe99!

And gorgeous layout, too!

I have so much trouble telling apart all the dragons, which ones are on your habitat again? And who are those beauties below them?

The beauties below are Diamond hybrids, Unicorn, Infinity and Gold.

The two housesitters with Daydreamer are Lotus and Pink Lotus who are awaiting construction of their own Slumberland in the coming days when they will move out and Knightmare and co will take up permanent residence.

Night! Happy pillow collecting! Did you see my reference chart above? That came out of your love of my maths, thought it might be useful to some.

Jagger517
01-26-16, 06:42 AM
The beauties below are Diamond hybrids, Unicorn, Infinity and Gold.

The two housesitters with Daydreamer are Lotus and Pink Lotus who are awaiting construction of their own Slumberland in the coming days when they will move out and Knightmare and co will take up permanent residence.

Night! Happy pillow collecting! Did you see my reference chart above? That came out of your love of my maths, thought it might be useful to some.

Ooooh, Diamonds are pretteh! Especially Infinity, so magnificent!

Yes, the chart is awesome, thank you for posting that! I've accepted that I most likely won't be able to get all the prizes, but I'm still new and learning all the tricks! (Did you read my post just before your chart? Ugh)

I just earned the Nightlights, yay!

hiabarara
01-26-16, 07:54 AM
Knightmare Dragon is on my nest,realy beautiful egg...but incubations 30hour, grrrrr

Jesus Christ. You already have 1.500 pillows? Some of you guys really have to overdo it :p No, I'm seriously happy for you. I'm excited for my own! But I'm only at 800, so I have to wait a bit :)

kooky panda
01-26-16, 10:47 AM
In case anyone needs this to figure out the end time of the event.

You can use this Time Zone Converter (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/)to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).

amerirish
01-26-16, 11:17 AM

I usually keep all my prize eggs in storage but I don't think I'm going to be able to resist hatching Knightmare - it's so amazing looking!!

DeeDe99
01-26-16, 01:10 PM
Arrrggghhh, I am SUCH an idiot! I just realised that I both could and should sell off a couple of my extraneous fire habitats and buy more small farms! Dammit, that's over a hundred pillows I've missed out on!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes, I did read this Jagger517 and I laughed. Get to as many farms as possible as soon as possible! Food, we want food!

puppyzt
01-26-16, 02:21 PM
I will flag these over.
Please kooky, I also have the same issue. :(

puppyzt
01-26-16, 02:27 PM
Thanks roguebee, I've just reach 700 pillows. I'll keep working. My water dragon still have the same problem, he steps but no counter at the quest, maybe laizy or just tired.

Jagger517
01-26-16, 09:19 PM
Yes, I did read this Jagger517 and I laughed. Get to as many farms as possible as soon as possible! Food, we want food!

You laugh at my pain! :( *sniff sniff*

And forget about food, I just want PILLOWS!!!

Jagger517
01-26-16, 09:20 PM
I usually keep all my prize eggs in storage but I don't think I'm going to be able to resist hatching Knightmare - it's so amazing looking!!

Don't forget, you get pillows for hatching eggs! (except Fire and Forest)

silverybunny
01-27-16, 04:06 PM
What time is the end of world day?

This table may help those wondering if they are on target for the final individual prize or not.

Each player will need to make individual adjustments for incubating eggs and crop harvesting times, but essentially, on average, this is what you are aiming for. For example, if you have 20 hour crops harvesting tomorrow, 5 hours into the new day, some of those pillows belong to today and some belong to tomorrow. So the chart is indicative only, given some of our collection tasks stretch across days. If you are let's say 14 short today but you have 5 hour crops due to harvest 3 hours after reset, you are pretty much on target, but won't get the credit until tomorrow - so you will be over tomorrow's daily target but slightly under today's daily target at the time of daily reset. Your cumulative total, after harvesting, will be spot on, though!

End of:
Daily Collection
Cumulative Total

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Or have I just made it more complicated? :D

Also, that chart is the bare minimum and running to the very last minute. Many will be ahead of schedule and collecting for community prizes only in the later stages.

DeeDe99
01-27-16, 05:55 PM
What time is the end of world day?

It depends on where you Silverybunny, but there are a couple of posts after that one that give you ways to work it out depending on your location.

silverybunny
01-27-16, 06:27 PM
It depends on where you Silverybunny, but there are a couple of posts after that one that give you ways to work it out depending on your location.

Yes but what time. I am in same zone but time, is it midnight, 10 pm, 10 am I was wondering the exact time.

Hawk1
01-27-16, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=silverybunny;1241713]Yes but what time. I am in same zone but time, is it midnight, 10 pm, 10 am I was wondering the exact time.[/QUOTE

Kooky gave you a way to figure it out in post #111

silverybunny
01-27-16, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=silverybunny;1241713]Yes but what time. I am in same zone but time, is it midnight, 10 pm, 10 am I was wondering the exact time.[/QUOTE

Kooky gave you a way to figure it out in post #111

Han you that gives me away of figuring time difference. I am in same time zone as storm 8 so dont need that what I need to know is at what time does one day end and The next day start?

DeeDe99
01-27-16, 07:31 PM
Han you that gives me away of figuring time difference. I am in same time zone as storm 8 so dont need that what I need to know is at what time does one day end and The next day start?

SilveryBunny, have a look at this screen (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88383-Sleepy-Slumberland-Event-Jan-22-2016&p=1240790&viewfull=1#post1240790) and you should be able to work it out by how many hours are left on the current day. Also read Roguebee's post immediately before. Sorry, I am in Australia and it is always when I am asleep - I believe it is 10:30 am your time but please DO NOT take my word for it.

silverybunny
01-27-16, 08:04 PM
SilveryBunny, have a look at this screen (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88383-Sleepy-Slumberland-Event-Jan-22-2016&p=1240790&viewfull=1#post1240790) and you should be able to work it out by how many hours are left on the current day. Also read Roguebee's post immediately before. Sorry, I am in Australia and it is always when I am asleep - I believe it is 10:30 am your time but please DO NOT take my word for it.

Thank you so much! I totally spaced that there is a timer.I'll chalk it up to the pain meds. ::-O
oh and by the way it is 10:30 am pacific time I

Jagger517
01-28-16, 07:17 AM
oh and by the way it is 10:30 am pacific time

Good to know, thanks!

amerirish
01-28-16, 07:24 AM
Another thing I noticed about the Water Dragon/Quest glitch: while he's sitting outside, the timer does not start running. You have to go away from the main screen and come back before it starts. And even after you do that, you can't tap the outpost to see how much time is left :(

Natasha_07
01-28-16, 08:27 AM
I don't think I'll collect all individual prizes in time as I haven't played in 3 days! :(

zaccy678
01-28-16, 12:23 PM
Another thing I noticed about the Water Dragon/Quest glitch: while he's sitting outside, the timer does not start running. You have to go away from the main screen and come back before it starts. And even after you do that, you can't tap the outpost to see how much time is left :(

This quest is severely messed up...

Anyone taking a look at it by any chance??

amerirish
01-28-16, 01:10 PM
This quest is severely messed up...

Anyone taking a look at it by any chance??

kookypanda said she would flag it over to be looked into. haven't heard back yet :(

amerirish
01-28-16, 01:11 PM
Just got Knightmare!!! Can't wait to have a free nest to hatch him :D

roguebee
01-28-16, 01:51 PM
Congrats amerirish! I'm one harvest away from getting mine, tomorrow morning...

Hepatu
01-28-16, 02:17 PM
Grts amerirish 👍
I'm 36 pillows short, but I'll get it when I wake up and harvest my 8 hr crops ☺

Sandybellee
01-28-16, 02:27 PM
Yay! Just got Knightmare! Now just have to find a time to put it on the nest...

Sandybellee
01-28-16, 02:36 PM
Just got Knightmare!!! Can't wait to have a free nest to hatch him :D

Congrats! Too bad it has such a long hatching time although the pillows come in handy.

silverybunny
01-28-16, 02:37 PM
I got my nightmare and its on the nest. COOL looking egg! :D

silverybunny
01-28-16, 02:41 PM

Thanks at least I now know I'm not alone with this. I thought it was my internet. :(

DeeDe99
01-28-16, 05:05 PM
Knightmare is on the nest. That is a good thing. Congratulations to all those who have got the egg so far and good collecting wishes to those about to reach the goal!

@Amerirish & Silverybunny, I find travelling to the Artic Isles and back solves that problem, so my timer does start and I can tap the Outpost to see how much time is left, but I noticed if I did an Arena battle, Water would go but there would be no timer.

@Sandybellee, I should have waited putting on the nest - I have a bottleneck now with Knightmare and Penumbra on two nests and Cursed Idol crafting with 10 hours to go and a 10 hours on the Breeding Den....... only one nest for two eggs - that's not going to work.....

silverybunny
01-28-16, 07:32 PM
@ DeeDee99 what is the artic isles? A

DeeDe99
01-28-16, 08:24 PM
@ DeeDee99 what is the artic isles? A

Here is an intro, Silverybunny. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?56813-Expansion-Overview-Introduction-to-the-Arctic-Isles!-iOS

ozigal
01-28-16, 10:15 PM
Am I lagging way behind I'm still 95 pillows short to having a knightmare. I must be daydreaming. Still a no show for that dragon.

ozigal
01-28-16, 10:18 PM
I've been stuck in the arena trying to get triceratops to topple over ,lost valuable time there to attain pillows.

Jagger517
01-28-16, 10:38 PM
OMG, I'm almost caught up to being on track! I've got 1058 pillows, with 7.5 days left! Woot! :D :o *dances*

persezabar
01-29-16, 02:57 AM
Dreamweaver Dragon is in my storage.

persezabar
01-29-16, 03:29 AM
Now is on my nest, beautiful...

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
01-29-16, 04:45 AM
Please TL, if you are releasing Valentine's today, don't do it. I want to start with some time with no season..

luckyaa7
01-29-16, 04:45 AM
I am behind this time. Only have 1458 so far. Weird as I am doing to same thing i do with other event, constant planting, breeding, hatching, and battling. And does anyone get nervous about community prize? It seems to be we're very behind..

AliceWinter24
01-29-16, 06:15 AM
If that is behind, I guess there's no hope for me. Only have 1163. But I do constant planting, breeding, hatching and all the other things, so I don't really know how much more I could have done.

hiabarara
01-29-16, 06:37 AM
I'm also feel a bit behind with 1.280 pillows. I had many days left during the last World Events. Maybe because I didn't plant Scalypears so far? I planted Diamondates. But now I started planting the 20 hour crop again because I'm getting nervous and I really want the individual prizes :D But I'm doing all the other things, so I should be fine.

Simdiva
01-29-16, 06:44 AM
Have knight in storage. My nests are so clogged with Islands lately and with a wizard coming to town it will likely be days before he hatch. The only upside to this is tons of pillows lol.

amerirish
01-29-16, 07:06 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like they're going easy on us in this event? I find that I'm collecting the individual prizes very quickly and the community requirements seem easier too. I am very grateful for this as it actually makes the event fun and not stressful :) perhaps we have FlatFoot to thanks for this along with his AMAZING dragons/decor :D

Simdiva
01-29-16, 07:21 AM
I agree it's pretty easy, these events usually are pretty relaxed which is nice as it gives us a chance to catch up on other goals, in my case getting my golds to ten as I somehow thought they needed 125000 foid to evolve to ten and not 62500 which is obviously easier to achieve. It was only when I decided to go for it anyhow that I discovered otherwise lol.

silverybunny
01-29-16, 07:25 AM
Is it just me or does it seem like they're going easy on us in this event? I find that I'm collecting the individual prizes very quickly and the community requirements seem easier too. I am very grateful for this as it actually makes the event fun and not stressful :) perhaps we have FlatFoot to thanks for this along with his AMAZING dragons/decor :D

There needs to be a like bottom! I so agree!

roguebee
01-29-16, 08:00 AM
There needs to be a like bottom! I so agree!

I'll keep my comments to myself on what your auto-complete posted versus what you meant....

fenia05
01-29-16, 09:12 AM
I have a feeling that we will miss the community event dragon this time , we have 7 days left and we only gathered 88.880.101 pillows so far

amerirish
01-29-16, 09:52 AM
I have a feeling that we will miss the community event dragon this time , we have 7 days left and we only gathered 88.880.101 pillows so far

NO way fenia05 - I've seen us come so close to the wire we can smell it but we always come through in the end :) Just keep collecting as much as you can. This is a very determined community!

Hepatu
01-29-16, 11:24 AM
A couple events ago we completed with only 30 min or so left ☺

Hawk1
01-29-16, 02:53 PM
I finally have Knightmare in storage, not thrilled with the 30 hour hatch/evolve time tho. He'll look amazing in my slumberland habitat hangin' with Frightmare:)

D_Raho
01-29-16, 04:01 PM
I'm love this egg.

And now we play them waiting game.

Hawk1
01-29-16, 06:22 PM
Beautiful egg

amerirish
01-29-16, 06:30 PM
I'm love this egg.

And now we play them waiting game.

OMG, sooooo cool looking! Just the right amount of spookiness :)

hiabarara
01-30-16, 02:43 AM
Yay, I just got Knightmare :o I even spent 12 gold to clear one of my nests because I'm so excited :D

DeeDe99
01-30-16, 04:03 AM
300 pillows to go to get Dreamweaver.

persezabar
01-30-16, 04:36 AM
This beautiful trio waiting for the last "Sleepy dragon" Slumber.

hiabarara
01-30-16, 04:44 AM

You guys need to stop posting pictures! The more I look at this habitat the more I consider buying it :p

Hepatu
01-30-16, 04:51 AM
My nightmare is hatching in 2h15m and I'm 512 pillows short of dreamweaver ☺

AliceWinter24
01-30-16, 06:03 AM

That habitat is made for the daydreamer. So sad I didn't manage to breed it. But happy for you, it's adorable! (both habitat and dragons).

Jagger517
01-30-16, 02:51 PM
You guys need to stop posting pictures! The more I look at this habitat the more I consider buying it :p

I splurged and am quite happy with it! It holds 4 dragons [including Black] and 10,000 coins! [that's still a lot to me]

Plus, yes, it is very beautiful to look at.

Genko1
01-30-16, 02:54 PM
Could you tell me, please, how many pillows we should provide for the final individual prize?
Many thanks in advance.
Regards, Desi.

hiabarara
01-30-16, 03:01 PM
I splurged and am quite happy with it! It holds 4 dragons [including Black] and 10,000 coins! [that's still a lot to me]

Plus, yes, it is very beautiful to look at.
I love black and pink dragons, so that habitat is like a dream. I'm pretty sure I'll buy it within the next few days :)

Could you tell me, please, how many pillows we should provide for the final individual prize?
Many thanks in advance.
Regards, Desi.

2.350 :)

Genko1
01-30-16, 03:09 PM
Thank you very much, Hiabarara :)

Jagger517
01-30-16, 04:24 PM
I don't think I'll be able to get 2350 pillows, but I'm only 20 away from Knightmare! ;) And I think he's cooler, anyway!

It looks like we'll be on track for the second community target -- we need 150 million, and we're over 100m with 6 days left.

But I wonder if we'll make the third target? I hope it's not too far past the 150m!

Edit: Knightmare is in my storage! :)

Community target: 115,443,934 out of 150,000,000 with five and a half days left. Fingers crossed!

Bastiaan0
01-31-16, 03:55 AM
Put Knightmare in the nest yesterday, 30 hours is very long, but good for pillows.
Now at 1578 pillows, should make it to 2350 easily with an Anubis hatching later this week :)
It doesn't happen very often, but I put the night lights and the dream tree on my island as I actually like those. They blend in quite nicely with the diamond fields and blue hedges on my main island :)
As always I'm convinced we all make it to the final community price, just keep dreaming,... uhhh, playing! :p

Daenerys66
01-31-16, 06:58 PM
I only have Astromancer left to breed! Doubt it will ever happen but keep trying.

Daenerys66
01-31-16, 07:00 PM
Once upon a time there was a beautiful lady who was utterly devoted to playing Dragon Story. So much so, that she spent every waking moment while at home and work trying to breed a Snowangel Dragon in her Arctic Isles. Then one day, 50 years after non-stop breeding of Snowflake & Angel, her dream was realized. A lovely Snowangel baby came to find rest on her island. Once she nestled the little guy into his habitat she set off on a new quest. Only 2 more Diamond Hybrids to bring home.....

:D

I only have Astromancer left to breed! I doubt that will happen but I'll keep trying. :)

DeeDe99
01-31-16, 07:09 PM
Dreamweaver went on the nest this morning. Now To get them all evolved - they may be waiting a long time.....

Niire
01-31-16, 08:53 PM
Grats DeeDee! I am getting close to dreamweaver as well, bouncing in my chair because she's so lovely looking! :D

DeeDe99
01-31-16, 09:26 PM
Thanks Niire - you've probably got Dreamweaver by now, so congrats to you too!

amerirish
02-01-16, 07:34 AM
Got Dreamweaver yesterday :) and put Knightmare on the nest....this is the best event EVER!!!

Hepatu
02-01-16, 08:13 AM
Knightmare is hatched and dreamweaver is on the nest ☺

Niire
02-01-16, 10:49 AM
Thanks all! <3 She'll be mine the next harvest I think! So close I can see her egg on the nest now! Also trying so hard not to get itchy fingers and hatch Crusader early, lmao.

hasan1985
02-01-16, 11:14 AM
Complete the sleepy slumberland event

puppyzt
02-01-16, 01:46 PM
Complete the sleepy slumberland event
Congrats! I'm 300 pillows behind the final prize. Very focus on the task.

amerirish
02-01-16, 02:40 PM
The community prizes are still up for grabs. I hope everyone continue to collect as many pillows as possible :D

PinkBubbles75
02-01-16, 03:13 PM
I got the dreamweaver this morning and it's been roosting on one of my nests since then. I'm not crazy about the final community prize but I hope we get it for the others that want it. (It also helps that I have a 25 hour prenumbra fail nesting lol)

ma1eficent
02-01-16, 03:37 PM
Can someone list some advices on how to collect more pillows? I plant constantly for 20 hours, I constantly hatch and collect pillows from the pile and sending for a quest and I am still 720 pillows behind the final prize and 3 days and 19 hours left.

kooky panda
02-01-16, 03:39 PM
Can someone list some advices on how to collect more pillows? I plant constantly for 20 hours, I constantly hatch and collect pillows from the pile and sending for a quest and I am still 720 pillows behind the final prize and 3 days and 19 hours left.
I have a couple of nests, so I buy light dragons (for coins) and then hatch them for extra pillows. :)
I also plant 5 hour crops during the day, then an eight hour crop overnight.

Niire
02-01-16, 03:56 PM
Yay, she is in my inventory, as I just couldn't pass up putting the crusader out to hatch! *Dances happily!*

Kooky Panda is right on the money for maxing out pillows...also, if you cannot be on but once or twice a day, consider planting the scalypears (20 hour fruits)...and for timing out hatches etc, I also use air and water dragons to keep something on my nest (2 hr hatch and 12 hour hatch respectively). The second nest on my isle is the best gold I have spent in the game, it's a lifesaver! (there's the option for a third later, but really haven't felt I've needed it except a few times, like now, lmao!) That all adds up fast! Good luck! <3

Yeah, I've been keeping up with everything just the same as if I still didn't have the final individual prize, always do so maybe my leetle bit can help out in the end. :D

chopindjc
02-01-16, 09:40 PM
250,000,000 pillows for slumber dragon. And we only have 3 days left :(

lilpunkins
02-01-16, 09:45 PM
I don't see how we will get 100 million more pillows in 4 days when it took us 10 days to get 150 million....

TwinkleTwiny
02-02-16, 02:32 AM
Dreamweaver is in my storage, I cannot wait to put her in the nest <3

Jennerwein1
02-02-16, 06:03 AM
Dreamweaver on nest. Slumber looks really cute. Love ALL designs in this event. I even parted with some gold and bought the habitat. Kudos to the designer. Great job!!! Thank you.

Natasha_07
02-02-16, 07:40 AM
I have a little over 1500, I don't know if I'll get the final prize in time! :(

jaymieb2
02-02-16, 07:48 AM
Hmmm... not sure what happened, but I seem to be running a bit behind in this event. I will make it to the final individual prize if I stay on track, but I usually finish at least one full day early. . . That isn't going to happen this time.

Good luck, everybody! :-)

Sandybellee
02-02-16, 08:14 AM
I got Dreamweaver yesterday. No idea when I'll have a free nest for it - hopefully soon! Really looking forward to Slumber now! :)

freshfunin2008
02-02-16, 09:01 AM
Boy this event seems like a sleeper. It is just dragging on isn't it? Well I love the habitat and now that the cap / limit is raised 10 I might buy 2 of these 4 dragon habitats. I like the black and pinks.

amalsaba
02-02-16, 01:05 PM
Is anybody having any issues with the event today? When I woke up this morning, I collected the perfect pillows from the pillow pile and the quest. I battled my first battle in the tournament and I only got a ring but no perfect pillow. When I collected the food from the farms, I didn't get perfect pillows for the last 4 farms. Also when I hatched an egg I got reduced amount of perfect pillows (for an 8 hour egg, I got 6 perfect pillows ). I am already running behind a bit And I still need less than 300 to complete the event But if these problems were consistent then I won't be able to finish.

MaribouMay
02-02-16, 01:40 PM
Is anybody having any issues with the event today? When I woke up this morning, I collected the perfect pillows from the pillow pile and the quest. I battled my first battle in the tournament and I only got a ring but no perfect pillow. When I collected the food from the farms, I didn't get perfect pillows for the last 4 farms. Also when I hatched an egg I got reduced amount of perfect pillows (for an 8 hour egg, I got 6 perfect pillows ). I am already running behind a bit And I still need less than 300 to complete the event But if these problems were consistent then I won't be able to finish.

I am getting the Perfect Pillows I expect. Did you check the total to see if the pop up was wrong, but the count is correct? Also, I don't always get a pop up for collecting crops, but I do get the items (pillows in this case).

Don't expect pillows from the tournament since it runs longer than the world event. This is how it has always worked in the past.

lady_saphira
02-02-16, 01:44 PM
I am getting the Perfect Pillows I expect. Did you check the total to see if the pop up was wrong, but the count is correct? Also, I don't always get a pop up for collecting crops, but I do get the items (pillows in this case).

Don't expect pillows from the tournament since it runs longer than the world event. This is how it has always worked in the past.
So does that mean no pillows for battling at all? That's just stupid. I mean obviously no pillows one the event has ended, but they can't do pillows for the remainder of the event? I wondered what was going on as I haven't gotten pillows from battling since using the valentine edition. Just thought it was a bug. Thanks for clearing that up even if it makes no sense, lol.

roguebee
02-02-16, 02:04 PM
Dreamweaver is waiting on a nest.

kooky panda
02-02-16, 02:15 PM
So does that mean no pillows for battling at all? That's just stupid. I mean obviously no pillows one the event has ended, but they can't do pillows for the remainder of the event? I wondered what was going on as I haven't gotten pillows from battling since using the valentine edition. Just thought it was a bug. Thanks for clearing that up even if it makes no sense, lol.

Elsa;1244419']No, it's intended that the tournament doesn't give pillows because the tournament runs longer than the event. :)

From CM

MyWorld2099
02-02-16, 04:41 PM
With the new Tournament we don't collect the sleepy pillows for the community event 😢😢😢

Jagger517
02-02-16, 05:00 PM
With the new Tournament we don't collect the sleepy pillows for the community event 😢😢😢

Oh, that's wonderful :mad: now we'll have no possible chance at the final prize!

metsfreek
02-02-16, 05:22 PM
Imagine thinking TL will create a new Dragon design only to not release it

Jagger517
02-02-16, 10:27 PM
I'm surprised TL hasn't changed the final requirement to only 200m pillows, instead of leaving it at 250!

Has this not occurred to them?

TwinkleTwiny
02-03-16, 07:57 AM
I'm surprised TL hasn't changed the final requirement to only 200m pillows, instead of leaving it at 250!

I wonder, everybody keep saying that we have made all the world event, but what S8 do if we do not meet the requirement? Do they lower the number or do they just put the dragon in our storage? It is only my third one so I don't have a lot of exp. Do you know what happened last time ?

Simdiva
02-03-16, 09:08 AM
My dream weaver is showing as pink white blue rather than pink blue white is this a display error or is there some other issue? Could we get carification please? I was under the impression it would be different from quicksilver

Simdiva
02-03-16, 09:10 AM
I wonder, everybody keep saying that we have made all the world event, but what S8 do if we do not meet the requirement? Do they lower the number or do they just put the dragon in our storage? It is only my third one so I don't have a lot of exp. Do you know what happened last time ?

Don't be too worried, we always get there, and yes the dragon just goes into your storage. We have never ever missed a community prize. Don't forget that many people are still breeding and harvesting. I get about two to three pillows every ten minutes just from crops alone.

MaribouMay
02-03-16, 10:29 AM

We will get the final community prize. This is my 15th world event and we go through this worry every time. Every time we get enough items to win the prize just before the event wins. There is no need to worry.

amerirish
02-03-16, 11:07 AM
A couple of events ago, it got down to the last five minutes but we still got it done :D

lady_saphira
02-03-16, 12:19 PM
From CM

Oh Lord..my apologies for sounding like such a rude person. I really don't know what my problem was that day. Sheesh, I think I need a time out! Thanks, Elsa & kooky... Again, I'm sorry!

lilpunkins
02-03-16, 12:41 PM
We're not getting the last community prize this time. There's no way. Previous events we've always been on track, or at least very close to on track. We're not going to get over 50 million pillows in under 2 days.

pernmagic
02-03-16, 03:16 PM
It's getting very tight for me to get the individual final dream weaver so just taken 3 dragons out of storage to hatch overnight ......:)

saghaven
02-03-16, 04:40 PM
Got all my individual final prizes already (hatched the egg of the last dragon this morning). Now just working on that community prize.

puppyzt
02-03-16, 05:04 PM
Got all my individual final prizes already (hatched the egg of the last dragon this morning). Now just working on that community prize.

Yeah saghaven, me too. Keep working that slumber dragon must be ours..

porkchomp
02-03-16, 06:08 PM
150 pillows until I get Dreamweaver. Shouldn't be a problem.

Is it just me, or does this World Event seem like a marathon? I guess this is only my 4th, but I don't recall them lasting this long.

DeeDe99
02-03-16, 07:22 PM
Sitting on 3,175 pillows now, but even I think this event looks like a tight finish compared to prior events.

Jagger517
02-03-16, 07:34 PM
Is it just me, or does this World Event seem like a marathon? I guess this is only my 4th, but I don't recall them lasting this long.

Well, it's been a 14-day event, which is an incredibly long time on the internet! ;)

DeeDe99
02-03-16, 08:30 PM
Well, it's been a 14-day event, which is an incredibly long time on the internet! ;)

He he he - I'm tempted to comment on internet dating, but will refrain!

jjblueyes
02-04-16, 12:15 AM
It's getting very tight for me to get the individual final dream weaver so just taken 3 dragons out of storage to hatch overnight ......:)

Im getting close to my last one but it's a bit close for my comfort. Just busy with things but I still play so much. I don't know how much you'd be playing to have a ton of these pillows but I'm on enough. I think I will get my last individual one. It's gonna be close on the other one eh?

pernmagic
02-04-16, 01:13 AM
Im getting close to my last one but it's a bit close for my comfort. Just busy with things but I still play so much. I don't know how much you'd be playing to have a ton of these pillows but I'm on enough. I think I will get my last individual one. It's gonna be close on the other one eh?
Hope you get there but it's tight isn't it ..... Fingers crossed eh :)

Getting 3 dragons out of storage onto nests last night worked ( then sold them ! ) .... Dream weaver on nest :)

Natasha_07
02-04-16, 06:38 AM

Hope you get it! I'm still 400 pillows away, due to not playing during 3 days I was too busy and tired to check my tablet when I came home at night, LOL! :(

ecxtasy
02-04-16, 07:33 AM
I missed a couple of days and so mad I am so far away from getting this. Each pillow is worth at least one gold maybe more jeez. Don't see me getting my final individual prize.

Had stuff to do family wise and family comes first. If I have less than 200 gold to pay at the end I will get but no more than that. I don't like to buy dragons just breed them. This one can't be bred and I really love the design. If I miss out hopefully I will see it on a wheel in the future

Bastiaan0
02-04-16, 09:40 AM
Landed on 2350 pillows exactly after harvesting, hatching, battlingquesting and collecting from the pile :D

puppyzt
02-04-16, 12:53 PM
Lets work, still less than a day and we are very near the final community prize.

zaccy678
02-04-16, 01:41 PM
Lets work, still less than a day and we are very near the final community prize.

Well, I'd better be getting that little guy in his jammies!!

fenia05
02-04-16, 02:00 PM
Its obvious that Storm8 adjusts the number of pillows for the community event on its own , during the past 3 days the average number of pillows gathered by our community have raised to more than 1 million per hour whereas in the first 10 days of the event we were gathering below 600.000 per hour.

zaccy678
02-04-16, 02:06 PM
Its obvious that Storm8 adjusts the number of pillows for the community event on its own , during the past 3 days the average number of pillows gathered by our community have raised to more than 1 million per hour whereas in the first 10 days of the event we were gathering was below 600.000 per hour.

Shhh! Next you'll be debunking Santa and the Easter Bunny!! ;)

Jagger517
02-04-16, 02:27 PM
He he he - I'm tempted to comment on internet dating, but will refrain!

;) :D :cool:

Jagger517
02-04-16, 02:32 PM
Anyone who's close to the final prize but not quite there yet -- can you quickly hatch some Air or Water dragons? They're worth one pillow per hour and are very cheap to buy. But you can't sell them off the nest, you have to actually put them in a habitat!

That's the only reason I was able to get my full 2350 pillows, I just kept hatching Water after Water after Water, which quickly made up for my earlier dunce-ness when I didn't have all 6 nests going.

Jagger517
02-04-16, 02:34 PM
Its obvious that Storm8 adjusts the number of pillows for the community event on its own , during the past 3 days the average number of pillows gathered by our community have raised to more than 1 million per hour whereas in the first 10 days of the event we were gathering below 600.000 per hour.

Yep, came here to say this. Well, not the math part, but it's very obvious that s8 is bumping up our pillow total.

That's ok with me, though; I want that final dragon! [Even though he's silly-looking and not at all dignified, imo.]

amerirish
02-04-16, 02:39 PM
Anyone who's close to the final prize but not quite there yet -- can you quickly hatch some Air or Water dragons? They're worth one pillow per hour and are very cheap to buy. But you can't sell them off the nest, you have to actually put them in a habitat!

That's the only reason I was able to get my full 2350 pillows, I just kept hatching Water after Water after Water, which quickly made up for my earlier dunce-ness when I didn't have all 6 nests going.

You can totally sell Air, Water, Light and any other dragon off the nest. I do it all the time :)

Jagger517
02-04-16, 02:42 PM
You can totally sell Air, Water, Light and any other dragon off the nest. I do it all the time :)

Don't you have to plant them in a habitat to get credit for pillows?

Simdiva
02-04-16, 02:48 PM
Don't you have to plant them in a habitat to get credit for pillows?

No you can sell them immediately, no need to put into a habitat, Amerish is correct

krissy5000
02-04-16, 06:11 PM
Yep, came here to say this. Well, not the math part, but it's very obvious that s8 is bumping up our pillow total.

It's been obvious with every world event I've been in. I'm surprised folks were worried we wouldn't get it.

MyWorld2099
02-04-16, 06:20 PM
Dreamweaver is sitting in storage!! Now to concentrate on the tournament! !

jjblueyes
02-04-16, 07:20 PM
Hope you get it! I'm still 400 pillows away, due to not playing during 3 days I was too busy and tired to check my tablet when I came home at night, LOL! :(

I'm going to get there. I sure hope you do as well! Thanks for the support! I'm 30 away and can harvest 35 in an hour with my food. Whew!

jjblueyes
02-04-16, 07:23 PM
Landed on 2350 pillows exactly after harvesting, hatching, battlingquesting and collecting from the pile :D

Congrats!

Jagger517
02-04-16, 08:25 PM
It's been obvious with every world event I've been in. I'm surprised folks were worried we wouldn't get it.

I only started playing this game last month, and this is my first community event.

It never occurred to me that s8 would set goals that are so deliberately out of reach that they would have to fudge the numbers on their end to get us to our goals.

Maybe they set the goals too high to entice more gold-buying, but we're not falling for it?

Sandybellee
02-05-16, 05:33 AM
I'll have a free nest when we get Slumber today and he will go straight on that nest! Can't wait to have him in Slumberland with Knightmare and Dreamweaver! :)

amerirish
02-05-16, 07:24 AM
I'll have a free nest when we get Slumber today and he will go straight on that nest! Can't wait to have him in Slumberland with Knightmare and Dreamweaver! :)

I can't wait to get this one either :D This is the first event in a very long time that I haven't left the eggs in storage. They're all so beautiful that I had to hatch them to put in Slumberland <squee>

Natasha_07
02-05-16, 07:32 AM
I'm going to get there. I sure hope you do as well! Thanks for the support! I'm 30 away and can harvest 35 in an hour with my food. Whew!

Unfortunately this is going to be the first world event I don't get the last individual prize, I'm still a little over 200 pillows away so not happening. :(

Glad you did!

freshfunin2008
02-05-16, 08:47 AM
Good job everyone. We are almost there.

amerirish
02-05-16, 09:47 AM
Unfortunately this is going to be the first world event I don't get the last individual prize, I'm still a little over 200 pillows away so not happening. :(

Glad you did!

So sorry to hear Natasha_07 :( Maybe they'll put Dreamweaver on a Spin Wheel so you can get him then!

Bastiaan0
02-05-16, 10:16 AM
Congrats!

Thanks ;):)

So sorry to hear Natasha_07 :( Maybe they'll put Dreamweaver on a Spin Wheel so you can get him then!

Dito :(;)

ericrypt
02-05-16, 11:06 AM
I was soooooooo close to Dreamweaver!!!!

why fate? why?

saghaven
02-05-16, 11:16 AM
Wow we are really coming down to the wire here. I haven't seen it be this close since maybe the first couple of times we had an event. I think not giving pillows during this tournament is a factor in how tight this is getting.

Hepatu
02-05-16, 11:16 AM
I was soooooooo close to Dreamweaver!!!!

why fate? why?

It's the punishment for slacking ☺

Sry. Couldn't help it ☺
I'm sure I did all u could

amerirish
02-05-16, 11:18 AM
Wow we are really coming down to the wire here. I haven't seen it be this close since maybe the first couple of times we had an event. I think not giving pillows during this tournament is a factor in how tight this is getting.

I totally agree, this one is a real nail biter!! :eek:

Hepatu
02-05-16, 11:22 AM
I'm 3308 pillows now and can get maybe 1 or 2 more when my upgrapes are rdy. Not that it help much

athenageez
02-05-16, 11:23 AM
I'm 3308 pillows now and can get maybe 1 or 2 more when my upgrapes are rdy. Not that it help much

Nice! I'm at 2741 and when there's about 3 minutes left on the clock I can watch an ad to speed up my egg *just* in time to get another 16!