PDA

View Full Version : Gem rewards installing games

Haaas
01-22-16, 01:50 AM
Hi guys!
Since a few weeks the gem rewards I get for installing and playing other storm8 games have dropped to 2 and 4 gems. They haven't in RS. Is this a bug or are we just receiving less gems. And if so, why? I'm not one for complaining about Storm8, they're just trying to do their job, but this would be a seriously weird thing to do.

Sb1957
01-22-16, 04:23 AM
I was wondering exactly the same.........

Hi guys!
Since a few weeks the gem rewards I get for installing and playing other storm8 games have dropped to 2 and 4 gems. They haven't in RS. Is this a bug or are we just receiving less gems. And if so, why? I'm not one for complaining about Storm8, they're just trying to do their job, but this would be a seriously weird thing to do.

NatalieO85
01-23-16, 12:02 PM
I have been wondering as well, since the gem rewards are the same in Restaurant Story.

steelersbabyyy
01-24-16, 03:09 PM
i've been wondering the same. restaurant is still 6 gems for me to install a game. bakery story is only 4 gems

ElaineCarrel
01-24-16, 08:40 PM
I know that usually for installing a game I'll get 6 gems but I'll have to buy either a table or chair depends on whether I'm playing boss or RS. Then I have to reach specified lvls to receive further gems. Once again I'll have to purchase an item to receive the gems but they're not as many. Eventually ull max out on lvls and not have the opportunity to receive any further gems.

karyandfashion
01-25-16, 08:51 PM
Fashion story too. :(

Bakerling
01-26-16, 12:54 AM
Precisely now we can get only 4 gems for downloading the games no longer get 6 gems. Wondering why this thing happens? :confused:

twospoons
01-26-16, 01:14 PM
because they want more people to buy gems instead of getting them for free, obviously. i still have a couple hundred that i didn't spend on black friday, or at christmas, or on any of the new (mostly bad) boxes, so i don't quite know what they think i need to buy gems for, but i guess they'll keep wanting me to buy them!

Iloveasherbuns
02-07-16, 01:25 AM
I play Bakery Story on both my Amdroid and iPhone. When the install game rewards come around, I actually get double to gems for doing it on both devices. Something I stumbled upon on accident.

LalaSmooth
02-07-16, 10:38 AM
I get 3 gems per day for watching ads on my game and 4 gems for installing games. I desperately need 12 mill or 80 gems to expand...

slayer7000
02-08-16, 07:23 AM
I was wondering this too, as I think it is unfair if restaurant users get more for each game they download :/

ievuxia
02-08-16, 10:14 AM
Still waiting for S8 to fix this... :(

Iloveasherbuns
02-08-16, 10:36 PM
Ugh the expanding rates on this game are ridiculous!!! I've almost expanded my whole store in Fashion Story and I'm only up to 2 million to expand to the next one. I refuse to spend my precious gems on expanding my bakery because there's still too many decorations I want to buy. However, I can't get them till I can expand. It's a serious catch 22 lol.

deekathleen
02-09-16, 08:11 AM
Still waiting for S8 to fix this... :(

Fix that it is only giving four gems? I think a mod or employee posted it is not a bug and that they have changed it.