PDA

View Full Version : Centurion, Dueler or Skeleta Knight?

busybee222
01-21-16, 07:08 PM
Desparately need an opinion of other players which champ to raise to epic and beyond? Which one better in tournament? My lv 14 warrior prince and diamond are good in normal battle, but not in tourney. Need one that is good tourney fighter.

Or all champs are just the same?

Clark_Wayne
01-21-16, 08:07 PM
1st raise your Warrior prince to lvl 15 : it is hard but your battles in tourney will be easier ;)
then raise whatever you want between centurion, dueler or skeletal knight. i would choose the one that eat the less. there is no difference between them since they are all super rare.

edit : i checked. dueler is the easier to raise : need the less food

DeeDe99
01-21-16, 08:31 PM
I'm trying to make exactly the same decision! My Warrior Prince is level 11, as is Gilded Knight. I want to bring one of the others up and take Warrior Prince to 15. I'm leaning towards Centurion from a looks perspective, but Dueler is much less hungry as Clark has confirmed, and Warrior Prince is hungry enough as it is.

I'm not going to try to rush though. Even if I feed one meal a week, that will have to suffice. Could be a slow growth rate!

roguebee
01-21-16, 09:03 PM
Warrior Queen and Gilded Knight both work well for me in the Arena as Level 15 fighters. They are straight ahead bashers. If I believe I need a little magic, I go with my Level 15 Shaman.

DeeDe99
01-21-16, 09:14 PM
Oh, and Busybee, I'm not sure what level your Diamond is, but mine wasn't much of a fighter until level 15. I was really wondering what all the hype was about. Now she is great, but I generally only use her against Champions, Gemstones, Gold type and other Diamonds, plus there is one Artic Isle dragon she beats repeatedly.

busybee222
01-23-16, 11:49 PM
Oh, and Busybee, I'm not sure what level your Diamond is, but mine wasn't much of a fighter until level 15. I was really wondering what all the hype was about. Now she is great, but I generally only use her against Champions, Gemstones, Gold type and other Diamonds, plus there is one Artic Isle dragon she beats repeatedly.

Thanks all for the sugestion. I will pioritise WP to 15 then go for dueler (WP really greedy... 14 to 15 need so much food :rolleyes:). Btw my diamond is lv 15. Good at normal battle but lousy at tourney. I use alot lv 15 fire and lv 15 beast (didn't regret raising it to 15) during last tourney.

DeeDe99
01-23-16, 11:56 PM
Yes, Beast is coming along very nicely - he is now in my top 10 fighters (7th best today). My Diamond is second top, but her and Lightning swap second and third place a lot as there is very little between them on win count.

I know WP is SO hungry! I've almost got mine to level 12 (two meals to go), so 15 is a way off yet.

EDIT: OMG! Just got WP to 12 and now he wants 21,840 apples per meal! He better win a LOT of battles to earn that kind of diet!

Dragosle
01-24-16, 07:43 PM
OMG! Just got WP to 12 and now he wants 21,840 apples per meal! He better win a LOT of battles to earn that kind of diet!

You mean feast right! That is way too much food for a diet lol XD

This is the reason I don't wanna raise any dragon beyond lv10 (pretty lv number btw :D)

Clark_Wayne
01-24-16, 10:13 PM
OMG! Just got WP to 12 and now he wants 21,840 apples per meal! He better win a LOT of battles to earn that kind of diet!

that's why i check first his "hungry-ness" before feeding a champ LOL
you better stop feeding WPrince and start raising dueler or shaman
funny : i think that Warrior Princess didn't eat that much :D (obviously girls eat less than boys LOL)
and even Warrior King and Warrior Queen eat less than Warrior Prince LOL (old people eat less than young ones LOL)

DeeDe99
01-24-16, 10:38 PM
Oh, I had checked and I knew he was a hungry chap, but then when I saw it per meal, it just seemed......SO MUCH! LOL He was my first Champ, so I got him to 10 quickly, you see. I might just leave him at 12 and work on Dueler. I like Centurion, but he's not exactly shy when it comes to food either. Shaman I don't have.

Dragosle, yes, feast is a much better word!

pdxghostrider
01-25-16, 10:42 PM
Another to consider if you have it is Battlesteed. Also a hungry dragon, mines 13 and is now 21, 500 I believe to go to 14 per meal but has been my best fighter consistantly in tourneys. Won 20+ of 30 in last tourney. I am also a poor man with no Diamonds or di amond hybreds obviously... Scorpion 12 is ny second best fighter. Would be nice if who ever maintains the "dragon-story.info" tool would update the dragon list to include all the new dra gons from the past 3 months or so as its a realy good tool just kinda out of date.

DeeDe99
01-25-16, 11:24 PM
Trust me, I would LOVE to have Battlesteed. Unfortunately, he was before my time. :(