PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Horse

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-21-16, 11:21 AM
On my baby account, I got the new hippy New Year's Horse today. But like the Elf Skunkupine last month, there are some issues with it.

In the tent and on the inventory card, it (incorrectly) shows the year on the glasses, along with a glittery body:
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27934&stc=1&d=1453399954

Once placed, the glasses instead say "COOL" and the body loses its glitter:

AND, if the horse is turned, the glasses spell 'cool' *BACKWARDS* (& that's NOT cool, lol):

I don't know about other players, but it doesn't really matter to me if the glasses say '2016' or 'COOL' (which I actually prefer), so long as they don't say '2006' nor either thing backwards when the horse is turned the other way.

And PLEASE put the glitter back on the body! It's so much more festive WITH it. :)
Also, I like the colors in the tail (which aren't seen on the card), so yeah, please keep that, too, lol.

kooky panda
01-21-16, 11:57 AM
Thanks for the photos! I will report this over.

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-21-16, 12:11 PM
Thanks Kooky. :)

kooky panda
01-29-16, 02:45 PM
This has been fixed, the thumbnail in the inventory now matches what is placed on the board. :cool:
You will have to reinstall to see the updated thumbnail.

Unfortunately the rotation for this item, will remain backwards.
Feedback has been sent to the team for future items.

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-29-16, 05:21 PM
Thanks for relaying the info, Kooky. ..I guess "fixed" is kinda relative if the glasses are still gonna spell cool backwards when the horse is rotated, lol.
Do you know if they put the glitter back on the body or not? (I'd rather not reinstall my game again if the only real change is the inventory card.) Thanks. :)

FlowerBurst
02-03-16, 09:36 AM
I reinstalled--no glitter.