PDA

View Full Version : Market Item characteristics

LHbaker8
01-21-16, 10:24 AM
I'd like the ability know which market items can be stored or sold or not before we buy them.

Like if there were a little flag on each item in the market, or color coding that showed its market characteristics.

There are some items that I wouldn't have gotten if I'd known I could never put them away (hello coffee cart!)
And others that I wouldn't have bought if I'd known I could never resell them.
And others that I might have waited to buy until after an expansion when I have more room for them.

Also, it would be good to have a market price book that shows how much each item costs.
For example, if I have 3 of a certain kind of counter, and I'm thinking of redecorating to use only that kind of counter, I have to take all of them out of the market and put them in the bakery before I can see how much additional ones would be.

CosmicTeapot
02-10-16, 03:09 PM
- There are some items that I wouldn't have gotten if I'd known I could never put them away (hello coffee cart!)

I agree with you. I don't see the point of having the coffee cart. It doesn't produce extra tips/gems or anything! It's just taking up space and I can't even remove it! If we are going to be forced to have an item in the bakery it should at least produce something... maybe 1 jewel per hour or at the very least 1 jewel per day.