PDA

View Full Version : Eggs

DeeDe99
01-21-16, 01:10 AM
The eggs are so beautiful, yet with us for such a short time. It seems such a waste of the creative work that goes into designing them.

I've been trying to think of a way the game could let us keep the egg images in some way, perhaps in the Album as an additional feature. I don't want clutter or anything that is going to slow the performance of the game, so this desire of mine may be a catch-22 situation I suppose.

I just like the eggs so much and would love to have the images remain somehow in the game.

Jagger517
01-21-16, 03:28 AM
I'm brand-new to this game and I am continually stunned by how gorgeous the dragons and eggs are! Clearly a lot of work goes into their design, I am truly impressed by their creativity and beauty.

Ooooh, hey, maybe TL could offer pics of dragons and/or eggs as phone/device backgrounds! Going to suggest this right now, brb!

MsMelanieMonster
01-21-16, 08:32 AM
I usually take a screen shot of the eggs on my phone if they are particularly lovely. It would be nice if we could have just the egg images... I wonder if they would go away if we sold/traded the dragon?

I use Google to find the images all the time!
An Album is a great idea Dee!

roguebee
01-21-16, 09:34 AM
A partial solution is to download Sehana's egg chart from one of the several threads that post it. I know it is not every egg, but at least it is the start of a good collection.