PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Attack in Battle Arena Did Not ****?

jeremyobrien
01-20-16, 11:17 AM
Hi,

I was fighting the 29th dragon in the Tournament (Level 20 Battlesteed) with a level 6 Druid dragon. Hit it once, then when it didn't fall I used the Ultimate attack which cost me 30 gold (went from 250 to 220). It said I won the battle and gained a Christmas light.

An hour later, when I go to the Arena I still have to face the Level 20 Battlesteed and it says I am at 29 out of 30, but my Gold is still gone! This is unacceptable, I don't want to have to pay 60 Gold to perform it again, and who knows, the same issue will probably happen again anyway.

This is pretty unfair! :mad:

[S8] Elsa
01-20-16, 11:39 AM
Sorry to hear about this! Please direct questions regarding your account to our Support team at support@Storm8.com. Please include your Storm8 ID and details of the issue. Thanks!

jeremyobrien
01-20-16, 01:27 PM
Thanks for the quick feedback, just sent off an email. I'm just worried that I won't be able to beat the tournament on time now. I am confident I could have taken down the Frosbite dragon over the rest of the evening, but now that I still have to beat the Battlesteed, despite my missing gold, it seems I have lost gold for nothing...