PDA

View Full Version : Online Error

Natasha_07
01-20-16, 09:53 AM
I can't get into my games despite having internet connections with no issues on other apps.

Please help !!!!!!! :confused:

214sed
01-20-16, 09:55 AM
This happens sometimes to me. But I don't know why it does it also.

Rynetory2
01-21-16, 06:52 AM
It's very likely an ISP issue if this occurs only during specific hours of the day and if you are able to play on other networks (cellular, other wifi).

Please do the following and send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your account and games.

You will need access to a computer that's connected to the wifi you're having the issue with.

For WINDOWS:
1. Open the Command Prompt. You can do this by clicking start->run-> type in "cmd".

2. Highlight and copy the line below:

tracert -w 2 bakery.teamlava.com > "%userprofile%\desktop\SOPoutput.txt"

3. Right click on your Command Prompt window bar. Go to edit-> paste (hit enter) wait for it to finish, it may take some time.

4. Attach the SOPoutput.txt on your Desktop to an email and send to support@storm8.com.

5. Send a forum PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154) to Elsa with the ticket number.

For MAC:
1. Click on Go > Applications > Utilities > Terminal
This will create a shell window.

2. Copy the line of text below in to the shell window (paste) hit enter

traceroute -w 300 bakery.teamlava.com > Desktop/mactrace.txt
It may take sometime to finish that command.

3. Attach the mactrace.txt on your Desktop to an email and send to support@storm8.com.

5. Send a forum PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154) to Elsa with the ticket number.

As a potential work-around for wifi only, they can try this (at own risk) to see if it's a DNS issue. It's the public Google DNS. :)

For Android:

Go to Settings > Wifi > press down on your Wifi network and tap "Modify Network Config"
Scroll to the very bottom and tap "Show Advanced Options"
In the IP Settings box labeled DHCP, tap and change it to Static
Scroll down to DNS 1 and DNS 2.
Delete what's in the box and put 8.8.8.8 in the box.
Once you've made the change, hit save.

For iOS:

Go to Settings > Wifi > tap your Wifi network
Tap on DNS
Change your DNS to 8.8.8.8