PDA

View Full Version : Reset/delete account

Unregistered
02-21-11, 01:03 PM
I just got an used phone and the previous owner had installed Bakery Story. I've searched and see that there's no way to do it. I think this is an important enhancement as I see a lot of people asking. I hope this is available in the next update as I wanted to start playing.

Unregistered
02-21-11, 08:57 PM
Ok, well first off, you can install you're bakery from your old phone to your new device iphone/itouch. do you still have it? because if you do you need to find out you're UDID number. if you don't know it then i shouldn't explain how to do it lol

Unregistered
02-22-11, 10:23 AM
No, we have never played this game until the pass Sunday so I don't think it matters if I have the old phone or not. We are running android not iPhone.

Unregistered
02-22-11, 10:43 AM
No, we have never played this game until the pass Sunday so I don't think it matters if I have the old phone or not. We are running android not iPhone.

Oh and I don't have the old phone either. It's broken thus the new (or used) phone.

Unregistered
02-22-11, 10:50 AM

how do i get my old barkey back i have the evo.

iolis_90
02-22-11, 11:30 AM
I need help I want my old bakery story back as well as restaurant story I still have my old phone but I have,six days to return it can someone help before I lose my games I gone so far