PDA

View Full Version : Login Feature Lost

IsisGarden
01-19-16, 05:52 PM
Has anyone lost their login feature on the game?

http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz108/lildea06/6a4989417a15d5ff74f58a92eedff9a5_zpsfmvafj6q.jpg

deekathleen
01-19-16, 05:53 PM
Yes, It is gone for me also.(android)

ievuxia
01-19-16, 05:56 PM
Same here guys... :(

mamamichau
01-19-16, 06:08 PM
Mine is gone also! Played my own games and "kept up" with my autistic child's game too, all from my (android) tablet. I've spent real money, as in charged to my credit card for both accounts. If I can't access his any more, I sure hope someone is planning on reimbursing me what I spent or at least transfer all the credit card purchases ( for coins) onto my games!!

mamamichau
01-19-16, 06:10 PM
I just had it about 30 minutes ago! Now it's gone!!

sugakane_01
01-19-16, 06:11 PM
Okay, so it's not just me. Hopefully they can get this bug fixed ASAP b/c losing access to my bakery, boutique and restaurant is SERIOUSLY not cute!!!:mad:

conniescupofjoe
01-19-16, 06:33 PM
Yes mine is gone and my friends has disappeared aswell

conniescupofjoe
01-19-16, 06:36 PM
Did all of you email team lava about this missing function, I have 3 different accounts on 1 android device, now I'm stuck on only 1 account

mamamichau
01-19-16, 06:58 PM
Did all of you email team lava about this missing function, I have 3 different accounts on 1 android device, now I'm stuck on only 1 account

I did not. Unsure if anyone else has. Thought I'd check here, see if anyone knew what was going on before I contact them.

kooky panda
01-19-16, 08:17 PM
The login feature should be back.

Campingpixi
01-19-16, 09:01 PM
I can't even get any of my story games to load🙁 🌹(Never mind) PROBLEM FIXED 🌹

TrixiDeCat
01-20-16, 08:10 PM
How was problem fixed? My Restaurant and Bakery Stories will not load. The spinner continually rotates and games will not load. I am not having this issue with any other games (i.e., Restaurant 2 and Bakery Story 2 both load and work) but what is going on with my favorite games??
HELP!!!! Thanks.

TrixiDeCat
01-21-16, 07:48 AM
Kooky,
Second day and my Restaurant and Bakery Stories will not load. The spinner continually rotates and games will not load. I am not having this issue with any other games (i.e., Restaurant 2 and Bakery Story 2 both load and work) but what is going on with my favorite games?? I have spent much real money on both games and I am not happy.
HELP!!!! Thanks.

LalaSmooth
01-21-16, 09:38 AM
How was problem fixed? My Restaurant and Bakery Stories will not load. The spinner continually rotates and games will not load. I am not having this issue with any other games (i.e., Restaurant 2 and Bakery Story 2 both load and work) but what is going on with my favorite games??
HELP!!!! Thanks.

Check for internet settings. Turn wifi off and restart your device and turn it back on. Force close the app and clear data and cache. This should be fixed

TrixiDeCat
01-21-16, 06:32 PM
Check for internet settings. Turn wifi off and restart your device and turn it back on. Force close the app and clear data and cache. This should be fixed

Thanks for suggestion but this isn't working. Still cannot load my Restaurant and Bakery Stories. I've tried everything I can think of...all other games are working. I've sent an email to Storm 8 and hope to receive a response soon!

kooky panda
01-22-16, 11:15 AM
Kooky,
Second day and my Restaurant and Bakery Stories will not load. The spinner continually rotates and games will not load. I am not having this issue with any other games (i.e., Restaurant 2 and Bakery Story 2 both load and work) but what is going on with my favorite games?? I have spent much real money on both games and I am not happy.
HELP!!!! Thanks.
I am sorry you are having issues. Support should be responding to your email soon.

Closing thread since this thread is on an issue (login feature lost) that has now been fixed.