PDA

View Full Version : Lock item/goal question

devlinholics
01-18-16, 07:40 PM
I understand we cannot unlock the past goal items but if I have complete eg. The wedding ceremony goal. I have 1pc n I can purchase another pc for coins.

Let's bring forward to Xmas 2016 since I have 1pc but I just want to purchase 2 more will it be available to me?

meme1098
01-18-16, 09:44 PM
Put other ovens in storage to make room if you are at your appliance limit...then you can purchase as many as you want.

devlinholics
01-18-16, 11:31 PM
Put other ovens in storage to make room if you are at your appliance limit...then you can purchase as many as you want.

Sorry I think you mistaken my question or I explain not clearly enough :p

What I meant was if I would to unlock the 4x4 decor wedding ceremony, if I will to get another of it would cost me $37k as for NOW. Can I purchase still at the end of 2016 Xmas or it be lock like other previous goal

twospoons
01-19-16, 12:32 AM
For the most part, once you've completed a goal to unlock a decor item, it stays unlocked so you can purchase more whenever you'd like.

The exception is when S8 chooses to remove items from the marketplace, then you keep the ones you actually own, but cannot purchase more. There's no way to predict if they will remove a specific item like the wedding decor before next christmas or any time, but they do put a timer on it for a few days before it gets removed, so you'll know you should buy it then. But it will not re-lock, so no worries about that.

devlinholics
01-19-16, 12:58 AM
For the most part, once you've completed a goal to unlock a decor item, it stays unlocked so you can purchase more whenever you'd like.

The exception is when S8 chooses to remove items from the marketplace, then you keep the ones you actually own, but cannot purchase more. There's no way to predict if they will remove a specific item like the wedding decor before next christmas or any time, but they do put a timer on it for a few days before it gets removed, so you'll know you should buy it then. But it will not re-lock, so no worries about that.

Thank you so much, it is clearly explain :) I started on the New York goals I did a trail on ny 4x4 n realise I could purchase a second 4x4 but I just want to confirm before splashing $$$ another 4x4 to confirm...

This helps so much since there are some tiles n tables I need

deekathleen
01-19-16, 05:49 AM
Thank you so much, it is clearly explain :) I started on the New York goals I did a trail on ny 4x4 n realise I could purchase a second 4x4 but I just want to confirm before splashing $$$ another 4x4 to confirm...

This helps so much since there are some tiles n tables I need

Just be aware of prices. Most time additional goal items are coins but sometimes to buy an additional one costs gems.