PDA

View Full Version : The Sword in the Stone

Jagger517
01-18-16, 04:06 AM
How do I get it?

DeeDe99
01-18-16, 06:25 AM
It is a reward for collecting 5 unique dragons.

Jagger517
01-18-16, 05:19 PM
It is a reward for collecting 5 unique dragons.

What's the definition of "unique dragon"? Cuz I have

Common/coins: Fire, Forest, Air, Water
Prizes: Jack, King, Tarot
Bred: Athletic, Explorer, Firestorm, Fruitful, Genie, Honeybee, Life, Magic, & Wooden

Even discounting the common ones, the prizes, and Magic the single type, I have 8 different dragons, but no Sword :(

DeeDe99
01-18-16, 06:11 PM
What's the definition of "unique dragon"? Cuz I have

Common/coins: Fire, Forest, Air, Water
Prizes: Jack, King, Tarot
Bred: Athletic, Explorer, Firestorm, Fruitful, Genie, Honeybee, Life, Magic, & Wooden

Even discounting the common ones, the prizes, and Magic the single type, I have 8 different dragons, but no Sword :(

Are you on Android? It is a reward from the Album, which is not yet available on Android.

Jagger517
01-19-16, 12:40 AM
Are you on Android? It is a reward from the Album, which is not yet available on Android.

Awww, FFS! Seriously, that's the reason why? No fair!

Are the devs at least working on getting the Album on Android?

DeeDe99
01-19-16, 01:03 AM
They say they are, but it seems to be taking a little longer than perhaps anticipated. You will see it under your menu as "Coming Soon".

I started on Android, still do some things on my Android device when out and about. Just use the iPad at home.

kooky panda
01-19-16, 11:49 AM
Awww, FFS! Seriously, that's the reason why? No fair!

Are the devs at least working on getting the Album on Android?
I am sorry you currently do not have this feature. The team has released a lot of the iOS only features to androids and they are still working on bringing android up to date with iOS.