PDA

View Full Version : Of Relics and Dystopia

burritosprings
01-17-16, 05:38 PM
When your idea of a path has changed and at best are waiting for guidance. We begin to believe we are a new item. We are a "Cash Cow" and are turned into a structure that resembles the antiquities of the past and its companion in its demise is the StoryLine? Speak soothsayers and reclaim your lost for if not spoken for they will wander and be lost forever!

rar745
01-18-16, 06:50 AM
We will have to see what the coming year brings. I'm not hopeful, but the original spirit of CS ain't dead yet either. It seems to be gettin' there though. You're probably right.

burritosprings
01-20-16, 06:34 PM
I hope I am very wrong. I do monitor these forums and i notice a drop off of post during off times ie not in a event or storyline update. Now all we hear are players who seem to be very much in love with the Baron Tent. If i never see another post about that new dragon i will be happy. . Used to have lots of posts speculating about the Thursday update..

riverly
01-20-16, 08:04 PM
Any update that says iOS only is going to turn a lot of people off. I just hope that they are not gone for good. We need a return to the storyline or at least have some questions answered. Who the heck is feeple? (Spelled wrong) and why is he hiding. And what is the bubbling pool all about. (Essence pool). Where's the essence? Many other ?????

hagypagy
01-20-16, 08:17 PM
Yep things seem to be fading =(

Will probably just get a monster hunt tomorrow =s as it's been a while since one of those

The holiday quests are more annoying than not ... What happened to the castle style events?? Like the pyre festival??

Unless a new character is released soon I don't see the game holding on for much longer

janddolphins
01-20-16, 10:19 PM
I agree although hope it changes. All the S8 games I play have gone downhill the past few months and the new one I started bs2 has big been promising. I hope this is just a fluke or that S8 wakes up and hires some new developers. For those who still have the storyline to work on I envy them but being done I now have to remember to check in once a day just to gift my neighbors and use whatever energy I have to collect at that moment

I am hoping for a turnaround but if not as sad as I will be to leave my castle as I have worked so hard on it, I know there are other games out there and already have found a couple as I need something to replace my CS time.

Won't delete yet though and that would probably take a long time as I will just keep checking in to see if things turn for the better and thankfully have the forum to know if something good happens :)

riverly
01-20-16, 11:17 PM
The forum is one of the best things about cs. The drama, the angst, the hilarity, the fun! Also if I wanted another dragon I think I would shell out gems for the mitherl dragon. Not decided yet. I'm not too crazy for dragons as I deleted dragon story a long time ago.

AnniePMH
01-21-16, 11:05 AM
I hope I am very wrong. I do monitor these forums and i notice a drop off of post during off times ie not in a event or storyline update. Now all we hear are players who seem to be very much in love with the Baron Tent. If i never see another post about that new dragon i will be happy. . Used to have lots of posts speculating about the Thursday update..

Lol, but nothing other than the Baron Tent has been happening, so there's not much else to write about...:)

coolssp
01-21-16, 12:13 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed too, love the neighbors and although most of them are from different countries and continents, I'd miss them so not deleting yet....

robotparade
01-21-16, 12:27 PM
I think maybe S8 never dreamed that people would play for so long. I know I myself have been playing for over a year, maybe longer. It's possible that they never planned to need the storyline to keep evolving and developing. That said, when you have players who are so devoted and interested, you should cater to them too - not just newbies!