PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Input! Commercial Oven vs. Salad Bar

pixiegamer
01-17-16, 02:15 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm at Level 27 and very recently unlocked the Seafood Shop. I have the option to buy either the Commercial Oven or the Salad Bar (don't have enough money for both), and I'm looking to see which one might be a better buy at this time.

I'm participating in the African Safari Cruise (and making pretty good progress!). I've seen both recipes from the Commercial Oven pop up as a cruise order, but I've also seen two recipes (I think) from the Salad Bar also pop up. I'd usually go with whichever appliance's recipes are more relevant to the cruise, but since they're semi-equal, I'm hoping someone might know the answers to the following questions:

Would I need to unlock ingredients in the Seafood Shop, or do they come unlocked when the shop is opened?
How long do the recipes on the Commercial Oven take to learn the first time, and after that, how long do they take to make?
How long do the recipes on the Salad Bar take to learn the first time, and after that, how long do they take to make?
Which one do you generally use more when cruises aren't occurring?
In previous cruises, which appliance's recipes have shown up more as orders?

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps out! :)

patayita
01-17-16, 03:20 PM
Would I need to unlock ingredients in the Seafood Shop, or do they come unlocked when the shop is opened?
First, you have to open the shop and after that, you also need to unlock the ingredients, which will cost a lot of money.
How long do the recipes on the Commercial Oven take to learn the first time, and after that, how long do they take to make?
Check this: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide&p=1214596&viewfull=1#post1214596
How long do the recipes on the Salad Bar take to learn the first time, and after that, how long do they take to make?
Check this: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?86917-Please-help-to-complete-the-RS2-Guide&p=1214597&viewfull=1#post1214597
Which one do you generally use more when cruises aren't occurring?
I use both pretty much all the time, they both help me to a lot on earning money.
In previous cruises, which appliance's recipes have shown up more as orders?
The Commercial Oven! Tuna Casserole, Baked Salmon and Lobster Thermidor shows up a lot in my game and they are also 3-4 cruise coins worth.

pixiegamer
01-17-16, 05:43 PM
Thank you so much! i decided to go with a Commercial Oven :) I hope I have enough coins for the recipes!