PDA

View Full Version : How do I unlock lemonade in the kitchen

molly22maid
01-16-16, 06:36 PM
I paid 20000 to open sweets trade. But the sweets trade requires lemonade and apple pie to be crafted in the kitchen. Both say they are locked by goal. What goal? I have no goals from ivy at this point, so which goal do I have to complete to unlock

SpuriousNotion
01-16-16, 06:52 PM
I paid 20000 to open sweets trade. But the sweets trade requires lemonade and apple pie to be crafted in the kitchen. Both say they are locked by goal. What goal? I have no goals from ivy at this point, so which goal do I have to complete to unlock

Do you have lemon trees and apple trees? Those fruit trees, as well as orange, can be purchased for gems but all may also be available as drops from your castle adventures.

SpiritWind00
01-16-16, 09:31 PM
The goal stays locked until you collect from each tree. Have a look at post 4 in the Story Outline Guide - your 'go to' place when you're stuck :)
Extract from the guide:
Note: Apple Pie, Lemonade & Orange Cobbler Recipes locked UNTIL you have collected the fruit
Building the King's Keep/Queen's Court will trigger these goals

molly22maid
01-17-16, 03:25 AM
I have had a queens court for quite sometime there was no fruit goal and yes I have the trees. I am on level 23

SpiritWind00
01-17-16, 04:24 AM
Can you list all your goals so I can see. There may be one that is a prerequisite you haven't done yet. If I can't figure it out, it may be a glitch. Do you have all 3 trees?

Do you still have the goal called Ship out the Goodies? Or is it gone now you paid the 20000? If yes, the notes I found say that goal unlocks the exchange trade.

molly22maid
01-17-16, 12:35 PM
I do have all 3 trees. I do not have a goal called ship out the goodies. I paid the 20000 the goal disappeared,the trade route opened, but I can't make the items as they didn't unlock. I'm playing on iPad 2 iOS 8. I dont know how to give you a copy of my goals list

mreames
01-17-16, 02:26 PM
I do have all 3 trees. I do not have a goal called ship out the goodies. I paid the 20000 the goal disappeared,the trade route opened, but I can't make the items as they didn't unlock. I'm playing on iPad 2 iOS 8. I dont know how to give you a copy of my goals list

You'd probably just have to type them out or do a screen shot of the goals. Have you collected from each type of tree? Seems I remember someone having to store then put the trees back out once upon a time but I may be remembering wrong.