PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if this is a Terrible Question But... (crafting)

Wipeout4321
01-16-16, 05:44 PM
OK so it says to shop, craft or buy roasted marshmallows to come S'mores but I don't know how to craft. Can someone help?

;)

Rainstorms45
01-16-16, 07:25 PM
Im sorry but you can only buy them now. The event for them was last week, you were supposed to collect regular marshmallows from a special person who visited the restaurant then "craft" or make roasted marshmallows on the campfire grill. But it is now over so the only way to get them is to pay for them.

Wipeout4321
01-17-16, 11:48 AM
Oh I see :(

I'll just have to keep leveling up and unlock the rest of the recipes on the Campfire Stove.

Thanks!

brendanwangx10
01-19-16, 07:40 AM
Im sorry but you can only buy them now. The event for them was last week, you were supposed to collect regular marshmallows from a special person who visited the restaurant then "craft" or make roasted marshmallows on the campfire grill. But it is now over so the only way to get them is to pay for them.

Where to find the marshmallows ? when i try to learn a new recipe it required roasted marshmallows.

catfoodie
01-19-16, 03:02 PM
Where to find the marshmallows ? when i try to learn a new recipe it required roasted marshmallows.
You can't find them now. Yeti (special character) was dropping them during the event that is over now. The only way to unlock recipes for campfire stove now is to buy roasted marshmallows with gems :<