PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors: who is playing?

besteversweet
01-15-16, 02:40 PM
I would like an easy way to know if my neighbors are still playing. It is frustrating to go to neighbors for items needed only to find out of 40 there are 5 responding to the request.
Any suggestions??

Mair74
02-05-16, 06:54 AM
Try to visit all neighbors once a week to see if they are still cooking ! Also track their leveling up progress if they aren't level 99 yet !

sally_brown
02-06-16, 09:12 PM
I look at a combination of things. If they have newer decor/appliances then obviously they're still playing. I think the appliances are especially important to notice, because not everyone redecorates (and if they do, they won't necessarily do it with new decor) when there's an update, but most people get the new appliances.

I also look at the activity on their wall. If the same posts have been there for a million years, then the person's probably not still playing.

I also look at the food on the appliances. My understanding is that the food on the appliances spoils in real time (whereas the food on the counters might appear to neighbors to still be present when it may have actually sold out). So if the same spoiled food has been on the ovens for a million years, they're probably not still playing.

Also, just so you know, you can only send out 20 requests per day, so if you send out 40, 20 will go out, and the other 20 will wait for the following day.