PDA

View Full Version : Farm story 2: Studio stopped working

ne1can
01-15-16, 07:46 AM
I have two items waiting for crafting in my studio, they are stuck in position 3 and 5. Positions 1,2,4 are empty. It also will not let add any new item to be crafted even though I have materials. When I select the item to craft, for example a scarf, press the craft button, it asks if I would like to purchase the items for zero dollars. Selecting yes still does not get the item created.

Rynetory2
01-15-16, 07:48 AM
So sorry to hear that. :( Can you reinstall your app? Which version are you playing on?

You are not able to craft more items cos your studio is full with uncollected crafts. You need to collect some crafts before you can craft more. Thanks.

ne1can
01-15-16, 09:00 AM
I am using farm story 2 version 2.2, all of the previously made items were collected, there is nothing waiting to be picked up. My barn has space available. All other buildings are crafting correctly. I will try to reinstall.

ne1can
01-15-16, 10:09 AM
I just completed the delete/reinstall & the issue still exists. Please advise. Thank you.

SparklyOctopus
01-15-16, 11:40 AM
Sorry to hear that! Could you try picking up all the items that are available to pick up on your Farm and see if you are able to craft items in the Studio?

ne1can
01-15-16, 01:56 PM
Okay, all items have been collected. I am still unable to get the two items stuck in the Studio to finish crafting. I am also unable to add new craft items to the studio.

SparklyOctopus
01-15-16, 02:22 PM
Hey there! Seems like you have some holiday items that you crafted that are not making it visible on the regular version of Farm Story 2. Could you try playing the game through Holiday Harvest and collect the Holiday Items? That should fix the issue. :) Please let us know!

ne1can
01-15-16, 06:04 PM
Sure I will give it a try. Will it still let me download from the cloud? I already deleted it off my device because it kept crashing.

Rynetory2
01-15-16, 06:08 PM
You can still get it from the App Store. Thanks.

ne1can
01-15-16, 06:26 PM
Yeah, that solved it. Thank you very much. Happy camper here!!

Rynetory2
01-15-16, 06:30 PM
Great to hear that! Yay! :D You can continue to use the regular version if you prefer that but note that you will not be able to craft the holidays items using that version. Happy farming sweetie. :)

SparklyOctopus
01-15-16, 06:42 PM
Glad to hear it! :)