PDA

View Full Version : Solved Black Walls

sashahoney
01-14-16, 09:24 PM
This should be fixed, sorry about that! You will need to reinstall the game in order for the images to load properly. Thanks everyone for reporting this! Let me know if the issue persists for any wallpapers after you reinstall.

Only me again!
Most of my walls in the bakery are black. I tried adding wallpaper but that didn't work so I uninstalled/re-installed but it's still the same.
Enclosed is a SS so you can see what I mean. 27792:confused:

sashahoney
01-14-16, 11:44 PM
My walls are still black and now my games crashing every few minutes making it totally unplayable

bexiboo2
01-14-16, 11:51 PM
I've got black walls too, I force closed, but they're still black. (I'v not had problems with the game crashing though)

debrasbistro
01-15-16, 12:11 AM
Black walls here no crashing

Rynetory2
01-15-16, 01:24 AM
I have the same issue and have reported this over. Thanks for your feedback.

BiggerBubbles
01-15-16, 06:23 AM
I have black walls but no crashing. I think it's really nice, it makes everything on the walls stand out.

redpathguy
01-15-16, 06:35 AM
Same thing here. Black walls everywhere. Impossible to install new panels ��

kooky panda
01-15-16, 09:30 AM
After restarting your game are you still experiencing this? What specific device do you play on?
Do you remember what wallpaper you had up?

sashahoney
01-15-16, 09:38 AM
After restarting your game are you still experiencing this? What specific device do you play on?
Do you remember what wallpaper you had up?

I've restarted multiple times and I have even uninstalled, reinstalled and still have this issue. I had multiple wallpapers up on my wall and only 2 remain on it. I can change my floor tiles, and do most things concerning the decor, as long as it's not to do with the walls. The walls remain pitch black no matter what I do. Seems many other people are having the same issue.
The constant crashing cleared up. Just the wall problem right now.

sweetlaylaa
01-15-16, 09:58 AM
Black walls here also. I had the rustic wood half ones. They turned black so I tried all the ones to be bought with coins. All black except for the peach paint wall. Black walls started a day after the marshmallow update.

sashahoney
01-15-16, 11:07 AM
All the wallpapers I paid gems for are not in my inventory aside from 1 so I hope whatever bug this is doesn't mean we'll lose out because that wouldn't be fair. This game has so many bugs and glitches I don't understand why it was released if it's not ready for playing.

bexiboo2
01-15-16, 12:03 PM
I've force closed and redowloaded the game, the walls are still black. I had the gingerbread wallpaper on one wall, and the paper on the other wall was snow I think - I think they were both gem costing wallpaper.

FrozenTurtle
01-15-16, 01:23 PM
This should be fixed, sorry about that! You will need to reinstall the game in order for the images to load properly. Thanks everyone for reporting this! Let me know if the issue persists for any wallpapers after you reinstall.

sashahoney
01-15-16, 02:04 PM

Thanks guys! Everything is back to normal and all the wallpapers I paid for with gems are all present and correct! :D

bexiboo2
01-15-16, 02:30 PM
Thank you!

FrozenTurtle
01-15-16, 05:20 PM
Just a heads up, we're aware of another issue with walls appearing blank now. We're investigating it now. Sorry!

bexiboo2
01-15-16, 05:24 PM
I was just about to report that - it does look very strange! I've not got any customers either. Thanks for looking to solve the problems, I hope Grandpa will be visiting soon

FrozenTurtle
01-15-16, 06:15 PM
Just a heads up, we're aware of another issue with walls appearing blank now. We're investigating it now. Sorry!

This should be fixed now too after reinstall.

bexiboo2
01-16-16, 02:35 AM
Thank you!

CammoAmmo
01-20-16, 09:01 AM
I've also had my floors dissapear on several occasions.27910

Rynetory2
01-20-16, 09:40 AM
Is this still happening? Can you try to reinstall your game when it happens? Thanks for your feedback.

FrozenTurtle
01-20-16, 11:43 AM
I've also had my floors dissapear on several occasions.27910

Try reinstalling the game to fix this :)

CammoAmmo
01-20-16, 12:24 PM
It dissapears after restarting, but I still think that bugs should be fixed, not ignored.

Rynetory2
01-21-16, 08:42 AM
Did you try to reinstall? What specific device are you using? What tiles are you using?