PDA

View Full Version : I understand there are glitches....

sweetdeda
01-14-16, 04:32 PM
But as I posted on 1-6 that my habitats were producing negative coins, then on 1-9 my grand farms appeared if they were upgrading. The charm cherries I planted that should have been ready to harvest started their timer over, so it took those charm cherries 2 hours.
I emailed support more to bring these glitches to their attention than anything else, I was basically told it was my connection. The coin issue was fixed and I needed to uninstall and reinstall my game and guess what! I'm missing 100,000,000 coins. Now I know there is nothing to really buy with all the coins some of us have but for me I set little goals for myself within the game to keep it interesting. One of my goals is to reach 500,000,000 coins.
I'm frustrated, I love this game and spend a lot of time (and some money) on this game, but I feel whenever there is an issue and support is notified there are typical answers that they give, all of which are on our end and nothing to do with the game.
As I have posted before I reached a point with my iPad that I can't even play this game anymore because of all the crashing and now I'm experiencing all these glitches plus my game is starting to crash when I visit neighbors. I'm playing on the latest greatest iPhone 6.
This can't be all because of my device and my connection! I don't experience connection issues with anything else I do on either device.
I guess I needed to vent, maybe I'm just reaching a point where I need to start looking for another game, but all the time I have put into this game I would hate to do that. I really do enjoy this game! And I want to continue playing.

Does anyone else experience glitches? If so do you just ignore them? Should I just be like, oh well 100,000,000 gone, no biggie. Doesn't matter I've played this game for almost a year and earned them.

[S8] Elsa
01-14-16, 04:49 PM
Please review our policy regarding discussing private communications (forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum) (support, private messages).

We will ask support to follow up on your ticket.

In regard to negative Coins, this display error can occur if you've earned more Coins than the maximum positive integer. This applies to any game, but can present the error in different ways. While the number appears to be negative in your game, the server is still correctly depicting the full value of the Coins that you have. To correct this, it may require reducing the number below the maximum positive integer.