PDA

View Full Version : Changing password

Rasta8586
01-14-16, 08:49 AM
You people make it so freakin hats to change a password. If I knew my old one I'd freakin use it! !! My old one is auto saved and doesn't show the characters so I don't know it. I hate the stupid auto messages from support with stupid auto links that send my in circles from support. And how in the hell am I supposed to remember how much gold I had and how many friends I had? ????? The spey here is a freaking joke. I've tried all the change password stuff I've been sent and still get the run around. I'm so passed right now that I'm seriously thinking about uninstalling dragon story and giving it an extremely bad review as many times as I can. The support here sucks

DeeDe99
01-14-16, 02:33 PM
If I change my password within the game, I am not required to provide the old password, just enter and save a new one. A really bad security flaw, actually, but there you go.

kooky panda
01-14-16, 03:20 PM
If you have a storm ID set up go into one of your games under the help section and you can change your password.

I know that the security questions are tough, but remember that support is trying to verify that the games are really yours .

If they did not have these questions that only the owner of the game knows, then anyone could come and take your games.

If you still need support, you can always give them some game specific information from your itune or google account- Like the date you downloaded a game, or the date you bought gems etc.