PDA

View Full Version : Move the Living tree

natxjkkggg
01-14-16, 02:27 AM
My question goes to the experienced players. Is it possible to move the living tree one step to the right? Because the space which could be used would be more effectiv.

ogreve
01-14-16, 03:28 AM
Not as far as I know.
I don't know why, but it's the only item that's present on the normal plots (i.e. not counting things like the mine, arena, etc.) that we are for some reason not allowed to move...

cocauina
01-14-16, 03:40 AM
Not as far as I know.
I don't know why, but it's the only item that's present on the normal plots (i.e. not counting things like the mine, arena, etc.) that we are for some reason not allowed to move...

Don't forget about the Breeding Garden, it cannot be moved also.

natxjkkggg
01-14-16, 03:56 AM
I thought the living tree and the breeding Garden are the same!!

LonePudding
01-14-16, 09:58 AM
I thought the living tree and the breeding Garden are the same!!

The tree holds the actual egg I think. And I also hate the uneven space around that area. It's such a pain when moving things around :(

natxjkkggg
01-14-16, 10:30 AM
Perhaps S8 Could be so nice, if possible at all, to give us the possibility to move the tree at one of the next updates so that it Could be moved only one step to the right. So we can place habitants better without loosing space.

jojopeanut
01-14-16, 08:11 PM
Perhaps S8 Could be so nice, if possible at all, to give us the possibility to move the tree at one of the next updates so that it Could be moved only one step to the right. So we can place habitants better without loosing space.

I wish makes me crazy..lol I'm a very cemtric OCD person. I hate that we cant place large habitats on both sides of it. Not to mention the waisted space on the bottom blue shelf far right where at minimum we could place some decor item's tree's, pavers etc.

Scribbles138
01-14-16, 09:26 PM
I wish makes me crazy..lol I'm a very cemtric OCD person. I hate that we cant place large habitats on both sides of it. Not to mention the waisted space on the bottom blue shelf far right where at minimum we could place some decor item's tree's, pavers etc.

Totally agree. We have limited space to put decorations and that is wasted space.