PDA

View Full Version : Food vanishing.

srg70
01-13-16, 05:36 PM
Is anyone else having this problem? This is the third time this has happened to me. My game will flicker, then reload and one of my counters will be missing food. It's happened again just now and I've lost over 30k of scones!!!

[] This is very disheartening when everything costs so much and now I've lost all that food. Last time it was 30k + of peanut butter balls...grr!

bobbyrae
01-13-16, 05:43 PM
[] This is very disheartening when everything costs so much and now I've lost all that food. Last time it was 30k + of peanut butter balls...grr!

The responses from Support are often very unhelpful, I have found. It's like they haven't actually bothered to read the report at all. Smh.

Yes I have had this happen to me. But not just food on counters. I lose food being cooked too, along with the ingredients i used to cook the food.

laineysmom
01-13-16, 06:14 PM
Is anyone else having this problem? This is the third time this has happened to me. My game will flicker, then reload and one of my counters will be missing food. It's happened again just now and I've lost over 30k of scones!!!

YES! I posted about this last week! I lost 22k servings of creme br?l?e! Support still hasn't gotten back to me, which sucks..

srg70
01-13-16, 06:22 PM
This happened to me the same time the goals came out a few weeks ago. I've just loaded my game and lo and behold there are new goals. So does this mean every time we get new goals I'm going to lose food!!!

srg70
01-13-16, 06:22 PM
YES! I posted about this last week! I lost 22k servings of creme br?l?e! Support still hasn't gotten back to me, which sucks..

I hope you get a better response than I did!

Rynetory2
01-13-16, 07:12 PM

I'm sorry about that. :( Please send an email to support@storm8.com or follow up with your ticket number and email if you had sent. Thanks.

srg70
01-13-16, 08:02 PM
I'm sorry about that. :( Please send an email to support@storm8.com or follow up with your ticket number and email if you had sent. Thanks.

I did that last time and it didn't get me anywhere. There is obviously a link between the goals and this happening. The last time the goals came out I lost food.

laineysmom
01-13-16, 08:41 PM
I hope you get a better response than I did!

I haven't gotten a response.. It's REALLY disappointing..

kooky panda
01-13-16, 08:55 PM
It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to an email. If it has been over 5 business days please send me a PM with your support ticket number and I will see if a CM can check the status.

Thanks

CammoAmmo
01-18-16, 08:05 AM
I am wondering if it starts to dissappear only after one amasses a large serving of it. My coconut vanilla latte dissappeared yesterday with around 30k servings and it seems srg70's food always dissappears around 30k as well, although I think some others have had it dissappear at around 22k. Wondering if it vanishes when it nears 30k.

Rynetory2
01-18-16, 08:12 AM
Did you have this issue previously? I wasnt sure if I remembered correctly but I thought you did. Sorry about your missing latte. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further on this. Thanks.

To add: Merged thread with exisiting thread of same issue.