PDA

View Full Version : Selling food too fast

monstertop
01-13-16, 04:59 PM
I remember reading in one of the threads that if you have your tables set up as L-design, T-design, feeding pen, etc. and you sell too fast, the system reloads where you lose all the coins you gained from selling the food but you get your food back. Can someone confirm that I did indeed read this and I'm not losing my mind?

The reason why I ask is that I started with 29.98 million this morning which was about 6 hours ago in my time zone, and I'm pretty sure I went over 30 million more than a few hours ago. But now I'm at 29.99 million again.

Is there a trick to prevent this? Also, if I get rid of the counters that the food was originally on, do I lose all that food? Because I think that did happen.

kooky panda
01-13-16, 05:39 PM
The quick sell can happen( all food sells out but you get coins) if you have your door blocked.

Sometimes out of sync issues can occur if you lose connection. When this happens some of your game progress may not save.
Even though you lose the coins in your total, the food is placed back.

You can find out what happened in your game by sending an email to support@storm8.com.

monstertop
01-13-16, 05:57 PM
I haven't had my door blocked for months, so at least for me, that's not the root of the issue. I don't think it's loss of connection because I'm indoors at work when I play BS and there's wi-fi. (Yes, I can still lose wi-fi sometimes, but it's probably not main issue either.) I would understand if I get my food back, but I didn't this time. If anyone else has had this issue and can provide me some instances, that would be greatly appreciated.

I'll also send an email asking about what happened. Thanks!

monstertop
01-13-16, 06:47 PM
Also I'm still curious about the fact that if you removed your counters that the food was on after you sold all of it and then you get food back, do I lose all that food since those counters are now gone?

kooky panda
01-14-16, 10:55 AM
If you store counters with food on it, you will lose the food and not get any coins.

monstertop
01-14-16, 10:58 AM
Right, I know that but in the case where you're getting your sold food back since you sold too fast, would I lose the food since I stored that counter earlier after I sold it all? Maybe I should email about this too.