PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun - How long did it take you to . . .

mehershey
01-13-16, 01:45 PM
In honor of my recently reaching both Level 50 and the end of the story content (for now), I thought it would be fun to find out how long it has taken long-time players to reach various milestones. Feel free to post whatever you want, if you want.

For me, I reached Level 50 about a week before my 1 year anniversary of playing (I started around mid-November 2014 and finished the first week of November 2015

Finished story content four days ago.

Still nowhere near to full expansion.

ShibuyaCloth
01-13-16, 02:23 PM
I reached level 50 when the game cap was raised from 30 to 50, 2 years ago. I will reach 600K XP in less then 50 days. Currently ticking at 580K, and I do in general 400-500 XP a day. Just to have a sense of longevity and addiction. And I am quest-less again since the last event finished (discounting daily trades).

plby
01-13-16, 08:48 PM
I reached lvl 30 in late April 2013, was about 400 xp from getting to 50 when the cap was raised, so reached the lvl a few days later, and am currently on an seemingly relaxed 395k xp :) Been playing from goal to goal since December 2012 and don't have a quest book again today as I did the daily trade. Actually find the daily quests annoying as they keep the quest book on my screen, I'd rather not having it when I don't have any actual goals to work on. and haven't expanded fully by choice, as I find the blue trees to be beautiful and like to keep them along the edges of my kingdom.

WindermereBakery
01-15-16, 09:44 AM
I'm amazed when I hear people talking about being fully stocked and expanded and having no goals left. I started playing a few months after Love Shack (of course) and I have spent all this time trying to have my inventory fully stocked (still far from it) and expanding my land (still far from it) and building up items to go on adventures. I try to work on goals but it seems like there is always an event going on that requires my attention and energy. I play several times every day and just realized I am still on the goals from February of 2014! I reached level 50 a long time ago but I'm still two years behind on goals.
Am I the only one that is that far behind? I hope we don't have another event for awhile so I can start catching up...

SpuriousNotion
01-16-16, 06:16 PM
I started December 2012. The best quests to me were the Valentine's update and the Desert adventures of 2013. Not just because the quests were great but also bonded with some of my best friends from the game while discussing them. I also capped at level 30 probably within four months and instantly went to level 50 when the cap was increased. I kept all the energy crates S8 offered in compensation for not receiving a free energy boost when leveling normally for those levels, as souvenirs. I actually made a wager with a friend about how many levels we would get, and lost. My punishment? I had to post 10 things per day on her wall about what her friendship meant to me each day for ten days! That becomes difficult after a while without being repetitive! Oh, the memories! Thank you for beginning this post. :) Congratulations on reaching level 50. :)

atiragram
01-18-16, 09:40 AM
Oh I'm sooooooo much slower! I started in 2012, not sure exactly when, maybe November. I reached level 50 recently, either end December 2015 or beginning of 2016! I have still goals from the fortune teller tent, but otherwise I'm done with story content, since December 2015. But I think I had reached that point before once before one of the troll or faerie updates. I'm far from being fully stocked (just got some stock of basic items like maybe 90 wood beams or dyes and 10-20 of the more advances beams / blocks / glues). Even further from being fully expanded, I havn't even touched ANY of the spots requiring more than 2 permits.

I play more or less daily on average, with periods where I don't play for up to 2 weeks and periods where I play several times a day (but mainly once a day).

So I guess I'm a rather loyal, long-time, but only scarcely addicted player :-).

mehershey
01-21-16, 10:33 AM
Oh I'm sooooooo much slower! I started in 2012, not sure exactly when, maybe November. I reached level 50 recently, either end December 2015 or beginning of 2016! I have still goals from the fortune teller tent, but otherwise I'm done with story content, since December 2015. But I think I had reached that point before once before one of the troll or faerie updates. I'm far from being fully stocked (just got some stock of basic items like maybe 90 wood beams or dyes and 10-20 of the more advances beams / blocks / glues). Even further from being fully expanded, I havn't even touched ANY of the spots requiring more than 2 permits.

I play more or less daily on average, with periods where I don't play for up to 2 weeks and periods where I play several times a day (but mainly once a day).

So I guess I'm a rather loyal, long-time, but only scarcely addicted player :-).

I'm definitely nowhere near to being fully stocked either - just at the lower items like you. During downtimes between events I'm trying to increase my stocks of things but I always get nervous I'll need something for a Thursday update, plus I'm still going on adventures.

AnniePMH
01-21-16, 10:55 AM
I started playing CS in February 2014 and the great Pyre Cavern dragon event in May (I think) the same year got me playing several times/day:) I reached lev 50 in December 2014. Lol, it feels like much longer ago...