PDA

View Full Version : all progress lost on cupcake mania??

dizzle507
01-13-16, 06:49 AM
I was on level 433 or 435. When I woke up today to play, it started me on level 1. I have forced quit and re-downloaded it from App Store. I emailed support today....but this sucks! Anyone else have these issues?

FrozenTurtle
01-13-16, 11:53 AM
Looks like you had an account that was linked with Game Center. If you log back into Game Center, your progress should be restored. Let me know if this doesn't work.

dizzle507
01-15-16, 05:47 AM
Looks like you had an account that was linked with Game Center. If you log back into Game Center, your progress should be restored. Let me know if this doesn't work.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! This did the trick. Logged into the Game Center, and my progress re-appeared. Thank you again for the solution, would have been waiting around forever, because the help center still hasn't responded to my email. You're the best!!!!!. :cool:

kooky panda
01-15-16, 09:33 AM
Oh yeah! Glad you are back up and running.
Be sure and respond to your automatic email from support that this has been resolved!

FrozenTurtle
01-15-16, 02:14 PM
Glad to hear it! :D

TwixAndScones
01-15-16, 04:27 PM
Can someone help me? I can't remember if I set a password for my old account and if I did I can't remember it is Their a way I can get my old account back?

Rynetory2
01-17-16, 10:23 AM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you further on this. Thanks.