PDA

View Full Version : New Mining dragon : Cursed Idol dragon (01-12-16)

freshfunin2008
01-12-16, 02:33 PM
yellow, green, and metal Good Luck everyone!

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Metal Yellow Green
Habitat: Metal Mines, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895

FlatFoot
01-12-16, 03:21 PM
The Cursed Idol Dragon will show up in the mines at 2:30pm PST :D

TwinkleTwiny
01-12-16, 03:31 PM

where did you get this information? :)

FlatFoot
01-12-16, 03:32 PM
where did you get this information? :)

I'm the game designer on it haha :P

TwinkleTwiny
01-12-16, 03:34 PM

Oups sorry I did not know

DeeDe99
It is metal, yellow, green and I have my first pieces! :)

blackeneddove

Thanks for letting us know, hanezking! :)

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 03:35 PM

I like it! A metal hybrid!

FlatFoot
01-12-16, 03:36 PM
Oups sorry I did not know

No worries! I hope you all like this dragon. I'm pretty happy with it!

TwinkleTwiny
01-12-16, 03:38 PM

Yes, it looks great ! (like an egyptian dragon) Thank you :D

freshfunin2008
01-12-16, 03:41 PM
Can you increase the habitat cap since you are here? hanezking Thanks

caramellenina
01-12-16, 03:41 PM
It's a beautiful dragon. You did a great job Hanezking. :)

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 03:46 PM

Excellent design Hanezking. I really like it. Actually, I've loved the last three mining dragons (this, Abyss and Garnet). With Royal hybrids in the Tales and Metal in the Mine, the minor types are really firing! :)

Jewelnan
01-12-16, 03:48 PM
Fantastic dragon. Loving, loving loving it . smothering u with hugs an kisses O:-)

TwinkleTwiny
01-12-16, 03:49 PM
I am wondering, what happen to metal type if I trade this dragon?

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 03:50 PM
This dragon has a very clear 28 day timer on it, so you need to be getting 7.14 pieces a day.

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 03:53 PM
I am wondering, what happen to metal type if I trade this dragon?

If it is able to be traded, and I don't see why not, I believe metal will give you a pearl.

Sandybellee
01-12-16, 03:55 PM

It's gorgeous! Lovely Aztec shapes and such a nice pop of color!

I mined 54 pieces already. Good luck collecting, everyone!

TwinkleTwiny
01-12-16, 03:58 PM
If it is able to be traded, and I don't see why not, I believe metal will give you a pearl.

OK thank you for your answer DeeDe

D_Raho
01-12-16, 04:18 PM
http://i.imgur.com/4FVwbRk.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/lLeknu5.jpg

I absolutely love this design. And the parts for it are excellent. And great typing a as well. Plus telling us exactly when it will expire. There is literally nothing about this that I don't like.

Very well done.

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 04:33 PM
Here is a suggestion. THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT! :) Simply something to think about for the future.

This particular dragon is quite a good little earner, I think. I've been checking the habitats and there is only one Metal Mines that I can see - i.e. no larger (4 dragon, 10,000 coin) version. I notice Royal is the same and I mention Royal because we have Royal in the Tales at the moment. Yes, I know Cursed Idol is a hybrid and can go on large Yellow and Green habitats. With the current Royal trio we have the House of Cards but it isn't typed "Royal".

I am wondering if perhaps it might be time to consider larger minor type habitats. There is one for Champions, Zodiacs and Mythics. Not suggesting today or this week, but just a thought for the future.

D_Raho
01-12-16, 04:41 PM
I am wondering if perhaps it might be time to consider larger minor type habitats. There is one for Champions, Zodiacs and Mythics. Not suggesting today or this week, but just a thought for the future.

It is quite coincidental that you bring this up because I was having this precise conversation with my sister no less than an hour ago. That would be a nice addition, i my opinion.

lenasdinner
01-12-16, 04:46 PM
OMG!!!! this is great looking dragon, can't wait to place it on my island. This is really wonderful surprize. Fabulous work Hanezking....well done.

Simdiva
01-12-16, 04:53 PM
What a gorgeous dragon!

divanightclub
01-12-16, 04:55 PM
This is definitely a beautiful dragon, love it... I'm off to a decent start, 55 pieces for me so far!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

Jewelnan
01-12-16, 05:08 PM
Oo mining average gone down. Only 41 pieces so far :-\

L60Dragons
01-12-16, 05:57 PM
Can u tell us if it is a super rare or ultra rare dragon and its incubation time?

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 06:11 PM
L60Dragons, if you click on the little information "i" in the mine beneath the dragon, you will see it is Super Rare. No incubation time info though.

EDIT: Incubation is 26 hours, I am led to believe.

luckyaa7
01-12-16, 06:11 PM
Oo mining average gone down. Only 41 pieces so far :-\

You are better than me. I have only 38. Lol but I like that i has timer on it so we know exactly how much time left!!

kidsby4
01-12-16, 07:25 PM
You are better than me. I have only 38. Lol but I like that i has timer on it so we know exactly how much time left!!

Yes! Thank you to those that added this info.

I am looking forward to owning my first metal type dragon....they have alluded me so far...

blueangel826
01-12-16, 08:29 PM
Gr8 comeback, hanezking! Thanks for the info :-)

redstar177
01-12-16, 09:20 PM
I LOVE that it has the timer in the mine already! Rather than always wondering until you get the 3 day timer

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 11:53 PM
19 hours and 26 minutes before Unicorn is off the Temple. Not that I'm counting down or anything.....

Jewelnan
01-13-16, 12:38 AM
Yes,it's fantastic that you know how long you have ,means you can plan better O:-)

zyfazix
01-13-16, 03:52 AM
57 pieces from 24 bombs. I like the Aztec inspiration and having a timer from the start is awesome

Xyn25
01-13-16, 05:58 AM
This dragon looks great! If you don't mind me asking, what other dragons have you designed? :)

amerirish
01-13-16, 07:46 AM

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Metal Yellow Green
Habitat: Metal Mines, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895

hiabarara
01-13-16, 07:53 AM
The design looks like it could be an Egypt type. But I'm happy about Metal anyway! Just two days ago I checked how many Metal dragons are still breedable and unfortunately many of them are expired. So thanks a lot for using mining dragons with special types :) I'm always excited about them!

Another good thing is the timer in the mine. Now we just need a timer in the market :)

Bastiaan0
01-13-16, 11:34 AM
@Hanezking: Thanks for this very :cool: dragon! Keep up the good work ;)

@TL/S8: Thanks for the timer, good development! And like hiabarara suggested, a timer in the market would be great. Maybe one on the arena, too?

@amerirish: Thanks for the details :)

@DeeDe99: Thanks for your suggestion for more large habitats for the minor types. I would love to see the stone and tropic single-type quartets playing around on one habitat :)
I don't know what you call a 'little earner', but because it is a super rare and gives 240 coins/hour at level 1, it will give 1920 coins/hour when epic (level 10). To me that is a rather big earner. It will follow the same earning rates of dragons like Abyss, Garnet and Azurite.

In general: I already have 53 medallions (from 23 bombs). Not that I really have to, but I might make it to 2 of these lovely dragons. 28 days is rather tight, but we'll see...

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 03:23 PM
@DeeDe99
I don't know what you call a 'little earner', but because it is a super rare and gives 240 coins/hour at level 1, it will give 1920 coins/hour when epic (level 10). To me that is a rather big earner. It will follow the same earning rates of dragons like Abyss, Garnet and Azurite.

There was a word missing, should have read "good little earner" but it is an Australian expression perhaps not used elsewhere. If we say someone is "quite a good little drinker", we mean he can drink a HUGE amount!

So I was recognising that he is a good earner - not as good as a Diamond, but still good!

MaribouMay
01-13-16, 03:34 PM
I LOVE that it has the timer in the mine already! Rather than always wondering until you get the 3 day timer

I agree! It is really nice to have the timer from the beginning.

Bastiaan0
01-14-16, 10:39 AM
There was a word missing, should have read "good little earner" but it is an Australian expression perhaps not used elsewhere. If we say someone is "quite a good little drinker", we mean he can drink a HUGE amount!

So I was recognising that he is a good earner - not as good as a Diamond, but still good!

Guess one is never to old to learn :) Thanks for the clarification, I'll keep that in mind if I (ever?) go down under ;)

FlatFoot
01-14-16, 01:40 PM
This dragon looks great! If you don't mind me asking, what other dragons have you designed? :)

My first dragon released was the Amphora (the whole Wild Winds event) back in July. Pretty much any new dragon and the events were created by me since then. I'm also the designer on Fantasy Forest, so if you play that the first animal I released was the Patriotter.

AnglChk507
01-14-16, 02:09 PM
I love this dragon im soOo happy its a metal breed as well since i have space in my metal farn cause i only have 2 metal dragons total this came at the perfect time! Thank you! And im off to a great start 75 pieces and i have 9more dragons in line for evolving and many other dragons at 1 that i could evolve to 3 to earn this yay 🙌. I wish there was more habitiats though i reached my max and since it takes a bit of time to lvl up to get one more habitat thats my one complaint atm.. But all smiles that i have room for it whoot whoot

divanightclub
01-17-16, 12:40 PM
108 cursed medallion for me so far.. 92 more pieces to get...

DeeDe99
01-17-16, 03:12 PM
This is taking me FOREVER! I am on a while...wait for it.... 54 pieces.

belbar22
01-17-16, 04:29 PM
I have never been so far ahead at this stage. 120 pieces for me.

Tictoclolo
01-19-16, 07:47 AM
My first dragon released was the Amphora (the whole Wild Winds event) back in July. Pretty much any new dragon and the events were created by me since then. I'm also the designer on Fantasy Forest, so if you play that the first animal I released was the Patriotter.

That's funny because, since a moment now, I had the feeling that the design of Dragons had changed. They seem more detailed, more sophisticated. I think it's particularly visible with Halloween Dragons of this year (the best of all, by the way). Is that you who designed them? And the so magnificient Time Travel (my favorite of all)?
When I compare the most recent Dragons with the oldest, ancients almost look unrefined next to them...

Other funny thing, this new minning Dragon, with its aztec design and the numerous cursed medaillons we have to collect reminds me a famous pirates movie with zombie pirates, a cursed aztec treasure and a certain Captain Jack Sparrow, lol! XD

PS: I'm also a great fan of all the beautifull animals of FFS (special mention to Sugarskull Trio!) but I recently had to give up the game wich becames unplayable because of systematics crashes...

amerirish
01-19-16, 07:54 AM

Did you design the Demolition Dragon? Because that one is a slam-dunk IMHO :D Love the Cursed Idol design too! Nice work :)

hiabarara
01-19-16, 08:00 AM
Other funny thing, this new minning Dragon, with its aztec design and the numerous cursed medaillons we have to collect reminds me a famous pirates movie with zombie pirates, a cursed aztec treasure and a certain Captain Jack Sparrow, lol! XD When I saw the pop up for the new dragon my first thought was that it looks like an Egypt type. My second thought was that the medallions look like the coins from Pirates Of The Caribbean :D You're definitely not alone with that thought.

stefen35
01-19-16, 08:30 AM
105 more pieces to go

FlatFoot
01-19-16, 11:23 AM
That's funny because, since a moment now, I had the feeling that the design of Dragons had changed. They seem more detailed, more sophisticated. I think it's particularly visible with Halloween Dragons of this year (the best of all, by the way). Is that you who designed them? And the so magnificient Time Travel (my favorite of all)?
When I compare the most recent Dragons with the oldest, ancients almost look unrefined next to them...

Other funny thing, this new minning Dragon, with its aztec design and the numerous cursed medaillons we have to collect reminds me a famous pirates movie with zombie pirates, a cursed aztec treasure and a certain Captain Jack Sparrow, lol! XD

PS: I'm also a great fan of all the beautifull animals of FFS (special mention to Sugarskull Trio!) but I recently had to give up the game wich becames unplayable because of systematics crashes...

Thank you, I did in fact create all of those dragons. I also did the the Demolition Dragon @amerirish.

amerirish
01-19-16, 12:21 PM
Very well done hanezking! Demo is super cool looking :)

Just as a sidenote; I've worked in General Construction for about 16 years so when I see Demolition I think of all my subcontractors :D

FlatFoot
01-19-16, 12:25 PM
Very well done hanezking! Demo is super cool looking :)

Just as a sidenote; I've worked in General Construction for about 16 years so when I see Demolition I think of all my subcontractors :D

Well you'll just have to keep your eyes open for more on the horizon :p

amerirish
01-19-16, 12:28 PM
Ooooohhhh, nice tease there sir/maam :D

So how about a whole construction family: Concrete, Masonry, Carpenter, Supplier, Painter, Elevator & Plumber (left out some that we already have). We could also have Superintendent, Laborer, Foreman and Inspector!!

DeeDe99
01-19-16, 03:45 PM
Ooooohhhh, nice tease there sir/maam :D

So how about a whole construction family: Concrete, Masonry, Carpenter, Supplier, Painter, Elevator & Plumber (left out some that we already have). We could also have Superintendent, Laborer, Foreman and Inspector!!

I want fantasy and mystery - LOL. How about Star Trek Dragons? Or a Maleficent Dragon? The Three Musketeers would be cool (but no more Trio breeding, the last one was WAY too stressful anyway there were 4 of them). Dr Who and the Darleks?

amerirish
01-19-16, 08:07 PM
I want fantasy and mystery - LOL. How about Star Trek Dragons? Or a Maleficent Dragon? The Three Musketeers would be cool (but no more Trio breeding, the last one was WAY too stressful anyway there were 4 of them). Dr Who and the Darleks?

At the risk of going off topic, Dalek, Cybermen & Weeping Angel Dragons would make me swoon with happiness!!! In fact, the only dragon I have ever renamed in over 2 years of playing is the Time Travel Dragon which I named "Doctor" :D

But back to the Demolition Dragon - I notice that the habitat has a 2 dragon capacity (just like the Fruition Dragon) which makes me thrilled at the idea of more of this type in the future. Maybe my construction suggestions could somehow figure into the planning :D

DeeDe99
01-20-16, 12:05 PM
Finally passed the halfway mark!

amerirish
01-20-16, 12:21 PM

Woot! Woot! Nice :D I'm there with you (103)

hiabarara
01-20-16, 12:54 PM

We're always pretty close when it comes to the arena pieces and mining pieces. I also just hit the halfway mark :)

edit: And amerirish, too. We could probably go for a second one, huh? :)

amerirish
01-20-16, 01:05 PM
We're always pretty close when it comes to the arena pieces and mining pieces. I also just hit the halfway mark :)

We could, but I don't go for 2nd mining dragons because I don't keep duplicates and I'm stingy with my bombs, lol. If you go for it though, I'll cheer you on! :D

harobeda
01-20-16, 01:10 PM
At the risk of going off topic, Dalek, Cybermen & Weeping Angel Dragons would make me swoon with happiness!!! In fact, the only dragon I have ever renamed in over 2 years of playing is the Time Travel Dragon which I named "Doctor" :D

But back to the Demolition Dragon - I notice that the habitat has a 2 dragon capacity (just like the Fruition Dragon) which makes me thrilled at the idea of more of this type in the future. Maybe my construction suggestions could somehow figure into the planning :D

SERIOUSLY! I would pay good money for anything Star Trek or Doctor Who related! (Although I'm sure due to copyright it won't happen, sad face) Maybe at least themed along those lines... Captain, Number One, Science Officer, etc. Then I could name them Picard, Riker, Crusher, etc. :) Not sure how they'd do a dalek without being too close to copyright.

I have 150 pieces - so I'm definitely crafting a second. Give my poor Metal dragon some companions in his habitat.

DeeDe99
01-20-16, 04:39 PM

We could, but I don't go for 2nd mining dragons because I don't keep duplicates and I'm stingy with my bombs, lol. If you go for it though, I'll cheer you on! :D

I used to go for seconds, but try not to now as I don't need the gems unless they are large Onyx. I have 3 large Topaz, 5 large Rubies, 4 large Sapphires etc etc etc

Like Amerirish, I don't keep dups, although I still have that second Sweet Tooth hanging around.

bakerystoe
01-21-16, 04:20 AM
It looks gorgeous and so beautiful!! I want it;)

freesiawoods
01-21-16, 06:06 AM
Nice to have a metal hybrid!

Bastiaan0
01-21-16, 03:02 PM
157 pieces so far. Two of these dragons shouldn't be a problem.
Just installed an old version of the game for the sole purpose of mining. Original version gives to much graphical problems, can't see the result of a bomb (wether it's close or not) after only one bomb. In the old version I can easily throw 10 bombs in the mine without problems.

belbar22
01-21-16, 03:30 PM
Wow. I am at 160 and just levelled up my demolition to level 10. Never had so many pieces at this stage. Very happy camper.

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 02:48 AM
132 pieces. I am running very behind this time. Oh well, such is the life of a miner. ;)

pernmagic
01-22-16, 06:26 AM
Worse here only 88 and would quite like the dragon ..... Come on demolition dragon keep eating :)

Hepatu
01-22-16, 08:03 AM
170 pieces now ☺

lindseyny
01-22-16, 12:45 PM
I'm at 153. This dragon is so pretty and it will be nice to add a dragon other than Metal to my Metal Mines habitat.

DeeDe99
01-22-16, 01:25 PM
Worse here only 88 and would quite like the dragon ..... Come on demolition dragon keep eating :)

You'll be fine PernMagic, I'm sure. Sending you good mining wishes! My pieces per bomb has been very up and down. I'll get 4 pieces, 2 pieces, then ZERO! I'm not used to getting NO pieces, but I've had a few 1s and 0s this time. I must be getting old.

divanightclub
01-22-16, 06:48 PM
I'm up to 159 pieces right now... I can't wait to start crafting this one!!!!!!

pernmagic
01-23-16, 02:20 AM
You'll be fine PernMagic, I'm sure. Sending you good mining wishes! My pieces per bomb has been very up and down. I'll get 4 pieces, 2 pieces, then ZERO! I'm not used to getting NO pieces, but I've had a few 1s and 0s this time. I must be getting old.
Thanks Dee ,concentrated on mining so now up to 125 pieces but demolition dragon now L10 but still waiting for first bombs from him/her but should happen soon

Hepatu
01-23-16, 12:41 PM
I'm crafting my first dragon now 😀 can't wait to see it on the nest

DeeDe99
01-23-16, 05:20 PM
160 pieces with Gold now on the Temple, so 11 more bombs in 44 hours. Hate the wait!

Hepatu, congratulations, speedy bomber!

harobeda
01-23-16, 08:42 PM
Mine is crafting too! I'm excited for a new metal hybrid! I'll definitely make a second just to give my metal dragon some company (I've never focused on getting metal hybrids, so he's all alone).

belbar22
01-24-16, 03:04 PM
Crafting now.

DeeDe99
01-25-16, 02:16 PM
I have a crafting bottleneck. I will start crafting my 2nd festive light tonight, just to use up the pieces, so this one will have to wait because if I start this one, Festive Light will expre before Cursed Idol is finished.

divanightclub
01-25-16, 09:02 PM
Crafting mine now... Woohoo!!!!

pernmagic
01-26-16, 01:56 AM
158 so plodding on for first one :)

DeeDe99
01-26-16, 05:18 AM
158 so plodding on for first one :)

YAY! You are nearly there! You'll get it, you have plenty of time!

lindseyny
01-26-16, 08:15 AM
Crafting now! :D

amerirish
01-26-16, 09:14 AM
Just need 3 more pieces :)

TwinkleTwiny
01-26-16, 09:30 AM
200 pieces but I need to wait for spell shop to be free

clarity625
01-26-16, 10:31 AM
I'm taking my time - 185 pieces. Should be able to craft the day after tomorrow. I like to take it easy, when there is no tournament or dragon tales (I find world event pretty relaxing)

Sandybellee
01-26-16, 10:52 AM
Congrats to everyone crafting already! I have 199 pieces. It usually always goes like that - one short after the last bomb. :p But I should get another bomb tonight! Very excited to craft this beauty soon! :)

Hepatu
01-26-16, 10:59 AM
It's a cute little dragon. Waiting for my evo temple to finish so I can evolve ☺

pernmagic
01-27-16, 11:39 AM
178 slow plod continues :)

Simdiva
01-27-16, 11:41 AM
Just put mine on the spell shop got more pieces than usual for some reason

amerirish
01-27-16, 11:54 AM
I managed to collect exactly 200 so I don't have any extra parts this time, yay :D

MaribouMay
01-27-16, 02:23 PM
I managed to collect exactly 200 so I don't have any extra parts this time, yay :D

Nice! Though a tournament is bound to happen in the almost 2 weeks before we get a new mining dragon ...

DeeDe99
01-27-16, 04:00 PM
And crafting. With 1 spare piece. I'm not going for two this time.

pernmagic
01-28-16, 07:11 AM
192 ...... Phew nearly there :)

amerirish
01-28-16, 07:15 AM
Nice! Though a tournament is bound to happen in the almost 2 weeks before we get a new mining dragon ...

True, but that won't give me extra Idol parts, it'll give me rings for the crafting dragon which I do need :)

pernmagic
01-29-16, 02:08 AM
202 yippee crafting at last .... :). Not going for two will start saving for new one when it comes ....

DeeDe99
01-29-16, 02:27 AM
You made it with days to spare, PernMagic! Congrats! I'm not going for two either, but will probably lose some bombs as I am evolving Diamond hybrids.

Loving the egg!

luckyaa7
01-29-16, 04:41 AM
I still need 23 more. I hope I can make it

Simdiva
01-29-16, 06:39 AM
You'll make it easily, I'm just mining the food now will probably end up with a second and will just sell it off

amerirish
01-29-16, 07:12 AM
You made it with days to spare, PernMagic! Congrats! I'm not going for two either, but will probably lose some bombs as I am evolving Diamond hybrids.

Loving the egg!

Oooh, thanks for posting that pic! So pretty!!! Mine is still hanging out in the craft shop waiting for a nest.

Uggh, losing bombs is the worst! Could you maybe let the hybrids hang out in the temple until the next dragon comes along?

DeeDe99
01-30-16, 04:33 AM
Amerirish, with over 80 dragons waiting to be evolved, I really don't think it matters much. Gold is in now, I have Mercury, Unicorn and Prime Eternal lined up ready to go plus I want to get my duplicate Crusader and Gold done to level 4 with a view to trading them. I'm sitting on 23 bombs now.

Hepatu
01-30-16, 05:01 AM
101 pieces to go for my 2nd cursed idol ☺

hiabarara
01-30-16, 08:20 AM
Just started crafting my first one!
Not sure if I should go for a second one. I'm usually able to pull it off, but I'll "only" have 11 days... Well, I'll probably try because I reach the 25 bomb limit pretty fast and have to use them anyway.

Hepatu
01-30-16, 09:37 AM
Just started crafting my first one!
Not sure if I should go for a second one. I'm usually able to pull it off, but I'll "only" have 11 days... Well, I'll probably try because I reach the 25 bomb limit pretty fast and have to use them anyway.

The point of no return ☺

Bastiaan0
01-31-16, 04:08 AM
Crafted mine earlier this week, now on 47 pieces and 12 bombs.
Not that I have to, but it shouldn't be too difficult to reach 200 again. With Knightmare (30 hrs), Cursed Idol (26 hrs) and an Anubis (40 hrs, coming later this week :)) at level 3 there's more than enough chance to get the bombs needed.

Daenerys66
01-31-16, 06:53 PM
Very nice to have a new type in mining!! Very cool! Is this limited time going to continue with the mining dragons from now on or just with certain dragons occasionally?

Hawk1
01-31-16, 09:51 PM
Crafting mine now...One is enough for me this time.

Idwasid
02-01-16, 12:58 PM
Please share tips on mining. I have evolution going non stop and always get at least 1 piece per bomb but never reach dragon goal. I have put myself on goal of 10 pieces per day for current dragon but starting to fall behind. I don't know how to fix my problem. Thanks for any advise!

roguebee
02-01-16, 01:13 PM
Please share tips on mining. I have evolution going non stop and always get at least 1 piece per bomb but never reach dragon goal. I have put myself on goal of 10 pieces per day for current dragon but starting to fall behind. I don't know how to fix my problem. Thanks for any advise!

This thread is probably your best source for advice on successful mining...
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72394-Dragon-Story-Mining-Guide

Idwasid
02-01-16, 02:21 PM
This thread is probably your best source for advice on successful mining...
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72394-Dragon-Story-Mining-Guide

Thank you very much!

Hepatu
02-05-16, 08:01 AM
Now my 2nd cursed idol is rdy to go to the spell shop when I have an opening ☺ and I even have a few days to save up some bombs for the next mining dragon ☺☺

roguebee
02-05-16, 08:35 AM
I have mine crafting with 4 days to spare. I mined exactly 200 parts hoping to not have any leftovers. Hopefully we don't get a Spin to Win today with Cursed Idols parts as a prize...

silverybunny
02-05-16, 09:45 AM
I dont think I am going to be able to finish this one. :( I still need 45 and just can't get the bombs I need.to finish. I so wanted this I dont have any metal yet.

roguebee
02-05-16, 01:44 PM
Looks I was in luck, no Spin the Wheel today.

31aug2002
02-07-16, 02:10 AM
This is my first mining dragon. I entered the mine about midway through the allotted time. The timer today shows a little over 56 hrs left. I have collected 170 pcs. And I have more dragons lined up to evolve. I will manage to collect the pcs.
Here is my query.. Do we have to complete the crafting before the time ends? Or say if I collect all the pcs and put the dragon to craft with say 26 hrs left.. Will I still get the dragon?

Hepatu
02-07-16, 02:13 AM
This is my first mining dragon. I entered the mine about midway through the allotted time. The timer today shows a little over 56 hrs left. I have collected 170 pcs. And I have more dragons lined up to evolve. I will manage to collect the pcs.
Here is my query.. Do we have to complete the crafting before the time ends? Or say if I collect all the pcs and put the dragon to craft with say 26 hrs left.. Will I still get the dragon?

You have to begin the crafting before the time run out.

31aug2002
02-07-16, 02:27 AM
Thank you!!
I think I will be able to make it then. Just need 30 more pcs and I have 5 bombs with more being added in a couple of hours :)

silverybunny
02-08-16, 11:15 AM

Thank you. I just got enough to craft this guy. Now to start him so he can get done before I need to craft items for the Dragon tales.

PrincessCouture2014
02-08-16, 11:45 AM
won't b able to make yet another mine dragon. it will b my 2nd or 3rd mine dragon which I couldn't get. Failed to get the tournament one too as my game decided to not allow me to play for two days

Bastiaan0
02-08-16, 11:56 AM
Got 166 pieces towards the second and 15 bombs in storage. I could have done the second, but I'm not going to. Need the spell shop for the tales, and I don't need the gemstones from trading. Saving bombs for the new mining dragon ;)

Hepatu
02-08-16, 12:56 PM
My 2nd is hatched and 23 bombs stored for the next dragon. I'll loose a few bombs bc of the limit, but I won't have spare pieces stored this time

amerirish
02-08-16, 02:25 PM
My 2nd is hatched and 23 bombs stored for the next dragon. I'll loose a few bombs bc of the limit, but I won't have spare pieces stored this time

If you plan to do the Tales event, you will have to win more battles, therefore spare pieces :(

DeeDe99
02-08-16, 03:35 PM
If you plan to do the Tales event, you will have to win more battles, therefore spare pieces :(

Nope. I read it that current one expires before the first battles are needed! :) I hope, I calculated correctly.

lubok
02-09-16, 02:56 AM
I can hardly play because my game is crashing every few minutes! Every new version for Android is just getting worse as for crasing. Earlier versions up to the Halloween used to crash only while mining, but newer versions crash any moment! Especially while mining, of cause. I've lost about a dozen bomb this way. That's why I have to spend gems to speed up my Dreamweaver's evolution today, in order to get the last five pieces of the Cursed Idol. I play less and less every day because it's so frustrating.

zyfazix
02-09-16, 05:22 AM
Started crafting. Had to spend some gold (30 or so) because I didn't bother mining and evolving and didn't realise it would expire today. That and not being able to log in yesterday for whatever reason

silverybunny
02-09-16, 08:49 AM
I can hardly play because my game is crashing every few minutes! Every new version for Android is just getting worse as for crasing. Earlier versions up to the Halloween used to crash only while mining, but newer versions crash any moment! Especially while mining, of cause. I've lost about a dozen bomb this way. That's why I have to spend gems to speed up my Dreamweaver's evolution today, in order to get the last five pieces of the Cursed Idol. I play less and less every day because it's so frustrating.

Wow, I was thinking it was my internet. It also crashes on me when visiting after about 4/5 visits it crashes same with mining after about the 4th/5th bomb it crashes.

lenasdinner
02-09-16, 09:30 AM
Wow, I was thinking it was my internet. It also crashes on me when visiting after about 4/5 visits it crashes same with mining after about the 4th/5th bomb it crashes.

really??? I thought that this is happening only to me and blaiming my phone!! uhh hhhh now I feel better that my phone is ok. but this is not good at al I lost like this a lots of bombs if dont don't pay attention very well and quit the game before it happens.

Bouncey51
02-09-16, 10:20 AM
Another dragon i dont get because my Game crashed everyday in the mining!

freshfunin2008
02-09-16, 11:14 AM
Another dragon i dont get because my Game crashed everyday in the mining!

and I thought it was just me. I am on iOS. If I go into the mine and I have like 5 bombs I will always lose one. I am on wifi and cell at the same time so I don't think it is an Internet thing. I will be tapping and then it just force closes and of course you don't get any pieces you had received so far and you lose that turn. Ugh

Genko1
02-09-16, 12:01 PM
It is the same here. I lost many bombs like that. So everytime I clean the storage of my phone,boosting ...and after that I open the game....Mining twice ...and close the game before it is crushed...it is very boring

Genko1
02-09-16, 12:16 PM
When will the new mining dragon show up?

kafeole
02-10-16, 05:06 AM
I have collected 200 of the cursed medallion, but there was another dragon in the spell shop yesterday, so i couldn't put it there. I just realised now that it has been taken out and i can't put it in the spell shop anymore. Would team lava be kind enough to let me put it in the spell shop?

freshfunin2008
02-10-16, 09:48 AM
I have collected 200 of the cursed medallion, but there was another dragon in the spell shop yesterday, so i couldn't put it there. I just realised now that it has been taken out and i can't put it in the spell shop anymore. Would team lava be kind enough to let me put it in the spell shop?

I wish you luck. They are real strict with deadlines.

Kadygirl
02-10-16, 07:29 PM
I collected all 200 and i cant craft the dragon its not in the spell shop to make

lady_saphira
02-10-16, 08:13 PM
I collected all 200 and i cant craft the dragon its not in the spell shop to make

It's expired now. Once that time is done, you can't craft. All you have to do is start the crafting prior to the timer running out.