PDA

View Full Version : Android version Crashing like Crazy

Listal
01-12-16, 10:00 AM
Most times I go onto it, I get the notice wall to load and it stops, or get to tournament spot and it closes.

I have the latest Moto Rola Android phone, I sent in more than I say 20 or so reports it asks you to send.

Luckily I can get my old phone to work for some games, but do not know how long it keep working. Its on its way out

LonePudding
01-12-16, 10:07 AM
Those are the exact spots it freezes on my iPhone - and after mining and visiting a neighbour. And it lags like crazy! Now I'm pretty much forced to play all S8 games on my iPad.

sweetdeda
01-12-16, 10:25 AM
Exact problem I was having on my iPad, to the point I can not even open the game on it any more. Now I only play on my iPhone 6, but in the last couple weeks I have started seeing a lot of lagging, the game closing itself when I visit neighbors all the same things that first started the issues on my iPad. It's very concerning, as I will not be running out and buying another device to play on if it gets as bad as it did on my iPad.

jim23cash
01-12-16, 12:29 PM
I'm still having all these problems on both my iPad and my iPhone. I have to reinstall app every time I play, and every time it crashes while I'm playing! Dragon Story used to be like this, but somehow they made it work better (although not perfectly). I hope eventually they will figure out how to improve FFS so it doesn't constantly crash. It makes Events and Tournaments nearly impossible. :P Annie

jbb4ever
01-12-16, 01:16 PM
The same thing is happening to me on my iPad! It closes right when I try to open the game! I keep trying to get on over and over again but it keeps closing on me. I have forced the app closed but that does nothing and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but it only helps for a short time. I have to keep turning my iPad completely off and back on again just to get on my game, and I have to do this every time I want to get on the game! It is really ridiculous! Also, if it closes on me when I am in the middle of mining, I will lose some of the realm runes that I just won. As all of the players know, it takes a lot of realm runes to expand, so when you lose some of them it stinks. It takes a while to accumulate the 70 runes you need to expand, so when some are unexpectedly missing, it is horrible. I just wish this problem could be resolved quickly so I can enjoy playing my game again.