PDA

View Full Version : Strange happenings

ElaineCarrel
01-11-16, 07:55 PM
I maxed out on the newest oven earlier today, around 730a EST. I put all the ovens in storage and pulled out the easy ovens and drink machine to fill the spaces left open. I set up the ovens to cook cinnamon rolls and the drink machine to brew cappuccino. Now 2hrs later I get a notification that the Easter bread had cooked too long and I thought WTH I'd already stored those earlier. I went and checked the game and sure enough there they were, 8 ovens w the Easter bread. I'm playing on iPad air2 www the iOS 9.2 and the most current version of BS. I did a hard close of the iPad and let it sit for 5mins and did the same w my iPhone 5s. When I returned to the game it was still showing Easter bread.

Anyone got any ideas as to what might've happened? I AM REALLY PUZZELED.

ElaineCarrel
01-11-16, 08:34 PM
Okay it just happened again. This time when I returned to the game the easy ovens and drink machine were there but they're not cooking anything. What gives? I'm not doing anything different.

sgoetzinger99
01-12-16, 09:20 AM
Okay it just happened again. This time when I returned to the game the easy ovens and drink machine were there but they're not cooking anything. What gives? I'm not doing anything different.

Just checked your bakery. It shows you're cooking RVC and latte!

LalaSmooth
01-12-16, 09:33 AM
It does happen. It usually means the game hasn't saved your game progress. I was cooking Easter Bread and it said my 1 hour dish had spoiled. I guess it didn't save my progress

ojapple96
01-12-16, 09:47 AM
It is super annoying! Everytime I am on there it is always "processing" right when I try to do something and I have to redo it - BUT I've never had that weirdness occur that you describe. Sounds like you did what you should have if it keeps happening post in bugs and issues or send an email to Storm 8.

kooky panda
01-12-16, 11:14 AM
I maxed out on the newest oven earlier today, around 730a EST. I put all the ovens in storage and pulled out the easy ovens and drink machine to fill the spaces left open. I set up the ovens to cook cinnamon rolls and the drink machine to brew cappuccino. Now 2hrs later I get a notification that the Easter bread had cooked too long and I thought WTH I'd already stored those earlier. I went and checked the game and sure enough there they were, 8 ovens w the Easter bread. I'm playing on iPad air2 www the iOS 9.2 and the most current version of BS. I did a hard close of the iPad and let it sit for 5mins and did the same w my iPhone 5s. When I returned to the game it was still showing Easter bread.

Anyone got any ideas as to what might've happened? I AM REALLY PUZZELED.
I am sorry you are having issues. Be sure and go visit a neighbor before leaving the game to ensure that your progress saved. If you exit out too fast, all of your game progress may not save.
If you experience this issue again, please send an email to support@storm8.com so your game can be checked.

(moved thread to bug forum)

ElaineCarrel
01-14-16, 01:13 PM
Okay. I lost 2hrs progress in the challenge today cuz instead of cooking the 3rd recipe which I'd started on, I found myself w Happy Bark again. And I'd already visited the 12 community nbrs and tipped them.
YES I EMAILED SUPPORT. I AM GETTING FED UP W THIS MESS.

kooky panda
01-14-16, 03:30 PM
Support should be responding shortly.

SusiesSweete2
01-14-16, 04:15 PM
OK!?! I just finished my first batch, 5 Healthy ovens, of Happy Bark,( 2nd goal item ), & on my counter it looks exactly like the next item, the muffins, exactly like the picture that U pick the recipe U want to cook!! WHATS GOING ON?? SOMEONE NOT PAYING ATTENTION??? LOL!!! Sue

kooky panda
01-15-16, 08:57 AM
OK!?! I just finished my first batch, 5 Healthy ovens, of Happy Bark,( 2nd goal item ), & on my counter it looks exactly like the next item, the muffins, exactly like the picture that U pick the recipe U want to cook!! WHATS GOING ON?? SOMEONE NOT PAYING ATTENTION??? LOL!!! Sue
This has been reported and being looked into.

happyheartfla
01-19-16, 08:08 AM
I've had a few similar problems, like an invisible Gem dispenser, and just now, pics mixed up for food items. You may be able to fix it by deleting your app and then reinstalling it. This forces the app to re download everything from the server and get you back to current status.

The problem with the muffins and bark has been fixed, but you do need to reinstall the game to get the new code.

RoxieRN
01-29-16, 12:57 PM
Can you please help? Several of us have a nbr that has lost all her gems and coins. She emailed Storm, they respond with not your password. She reset, now saying your email not correct. We have all tried the phone #, no one will answer. She is about to give up and quit game. What advise please for her now? Thank you