PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update: 13th January 2016

LalaSmooth
01-11-16, 06:56 PM
What do you reckon we'll get?

ElaineCarrel
01-11-16, 07:46 PM
It'll b a quest/challenge/goals. whatever u call the monthly story everyone loves to do.

pixiegamer
01-11-16, 10:21 PM
Probably goals.

Still hoping for a sale... winter sale, maybe? If we could have one for autumn, I'd like one for winter. I've been so sale-starved I'm starting to feel withdrawal symptoms lol

Bakerling
01-11-16, 10:56 PM
I think it is 1st goal for year 2016. I love to have goal. :)

Sb1957
01-12-16, 09:50 AM
I wait for nothing. Is useless to wait for something that is not gonna happen. Maybe tomorrow update would be a goal. But will be nothing compared of what we use to have with Teamlava. The Storm8 blog is dead, nothing published about games since past december 4. I'm completely discouraged.

CassieJo84
01-12-16, 10:27 AM
I'm feeling more optimistic after getting good updates last week! Hopefully a cute goal :)

planetpeace12
01-12-16, 11:01 AM
I'll have a fit if they give us one of those stupid box-only updates. We better get a new appliance with more new recipes.

kooky panda
01-12-16, 11:06 AM
Lalasmooth- Thanks for starting and updating post 1 when the new updates come in! :)

Wipeout4321
01-12-16, 11:59 AM
Pretty sure it'll be goal so assuming it is here 2 wishes I have:

1. Tougher challenges so it's not so easy.

2. Greek goals. We had a Greek update last week and I miss when they have a monthly theme so I wish they'd do monthly themes again!

twospoons
01-12-16, 12:02 PM
hey, i was going to re-post my last week's guess, when i said non-winter goals, possibly destination-based, when i realized i was right! (outside of the goal part.)

hmm…since we had trendy health foods in RS last week, i'm going to guess here that the goals will be healthy baking. gluten free baked goods (yuck) or multigrain (yum), and whatnot. antioxidant rich dark chocolate something?

deekathleen
01-12-16, 12:04 PM
No not tougher, last month's goal was too time consuming and dragged on forever.

aiyoosha
01-12-16, 12:17 PM
why would someone want tougher goals? thats so dumb, its a bakery game for petes sake.

Wipeout4321
01-12-16, 12:18 PM
No not tougher, last month's goal was too time consuming and dragged on forever.

Hmm maybe it just depends on how many neighbors/how little life I have because for me it was too fast.

Wipeout4321
01-12-16, 12:23 PM
why would someone want tougher goals? thats so dumb, its a bakery game for petes sake.

I'd just enjoy having goals all month rather then just the first couple of weeks!

twospoons
01-12-16, 12:59 PM
they'll never do it here, but i kind of like that those dragon story goals have high-medium-low tracks, depending on what your level is. i mean, i barely make it through the goals on my 2nd bakery, and still wouldn't want to be on the "difficult" track even in my main bakery because i always go really slowly, but i think it's not a bad way to keep the challenge alive for people who finish the goals within a week.

deekathleen
01-12-16, 01:09 PM
I'd just enjoy having goals all month rather then just the first couple of weeks!

I think that is what bakery story two is, lots of long difficult goals.

aiyoosha
01-12-16, 01:20 PM

just use one oven for your goals and only ask 2 people a day thatll make it go very long for you.

Natasha_07
01-12-16, 01:53 PM
just use one oven for your goals and only ask 2 people a day thatll make it go very long for you.

I don't want goals tougher either, they're fine the way they currently are. This is for entertainment not stress-o-landia.
I'm pretty sure not everybody can check their games every 60 seconds.

planetpeace12
01-12-16, 01:55 PM
If we get goals, they better be reasonably priced.

seachef2
01-12-16, 01:56 PM
I like finishing the goals in a week then I can get back to the real point of the game which in my opinion is looking after my neighbors.

aiyoosha
01-12-16, 02:02 PM
I don't want goals tougher either, they're fine the way they currently are. This is for entertainment not stress-o-landia.
I'm pretty sure not everybody can check their games every 60 seconds.

haha ikr

monstertop
01-12-16, 02:18 PM
I'm more hopeful after last week's update too. I hope it's a goal that matches the Greek theme. If not, something else that's worth working hard for. The final prize for the Christmas goal was definitely worth it. The tree wasn't a weird size or ugly, hahah.

dianeupside
01-12-16, 02:59 PM
I would like the update previews to return please. I like having a hint of what's to come.
I think Valentine's goals would be nice.

planetpeace12
01-12-16, 05:57 PM
I think it's kind of early for Valentines.

ojapple96
01-12-16, 06:17 PM
Nothing again except the Storm 8 party photo:(

deekathleen
01-12-16, 06:27 PM
Nothing again except the Storm 8 party photo:(

Well yeah, cause we really care about that, eye roll

cs815
01-12-16, 07:56 PM
Hmm... I'm sort of anxious by the organization of these next updates. You know...

How long would it be(days to complete the goal) if we get a goal tomorrow?

Are we gonna get another one with Valentine theme next month, before that day(14)? (If we dont get it tomorrow tho)

deekathleen
01-12-16, 08:36 PM
Hmm... I'm sort of anxious by the organization of these next updates. You know...

How long would it be(days to complete the goal) if we get a goal tomorrow?

Are we gonna get another one with Valentine theme next month, before that day(14)? (If we dont get it tomorrow tho)

Goals come out once a month. Usually the first or second week of the month.

ElaineCarrel
01-12-16, 08:56 PM
2. Greek goals. We had a Greek update last week and I miss when they have a monthly theme so I wish they'd do monthly themes again!
I'm fairly sure that the reason we had a Greek update last wk was bcuz January 6th is Epiphany and it's a very big celebration within the Greek community and the Greek Orthodox Church. Down here in Florida,in the town of Tarpon Springs, located just north of St Petersburg or west of Tampa, the whole town shuts down and the young men, teenagers, dive in the spring bayou after a wooden cross. (Has to do w the baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist). So I'm pretty sure that's where the Greek update came from. (I could b wrong about y storm8 went Greek)

srg70
01-12-16, 10:30 PM
I'm fairly sure that the reason we had a Greek update last wk was bcuz January 6th is Epiphany and it's a very big celebration within the Greek community and the Greek Orthodox Church. Down here in Florida,in the town of Tarpon Springs, located just north of St Petersburg or west of Tampa, the whole town shuts down and the young men, teenagers, dive in the spring bayou after a wooden cross. (Has to do w the baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist). So I'm pretty sure that's where the Greek update came from. (I could b wrong about y storm8 went Greek)

If you live by all those places, you live very close to me!

I was really hoping they'd do a preview of the goals this week!

allykatxO
01-12-16, 11:25 PM
I want valentines goals ! I haven't had a valentines year yet , as I just started playing in June

seachef2
01-12-16, 11:41 PM
Not much chance of update previews Storm 8 don't seem to care about their customers, they haven't even decorated Stormies Store since Team Lava left.

chocolat_89
01-13-16, 04:49 AM
Maybe they are still recovering from Storm8 holiday party (lol jk)

68rosario
01-13-16, 05:44 AM
Not much chance of update previews Storm 8 don't seem to care about their customers, they haven't even decorated Stormies Store since Team Lava left.

👍🏽 I wondered why it still looks the way it does. Guess I know now why oven element has been in every goal and update. Getting sick of that part!

Bakerling
01-13-16, 07:57 AM
���� I wondered why it still looks the way it does. Guess I know now why oven element has been in every goal and update. Getting sick of that part!

I have plenty of oven element. I am waiting for the goal to come. What about the rest of the parts we have earlier? We are not using them any more?

ievuxia
01-13-16, 09:35 AM
���� I wondered why it still looks the way it does. Guess I know now why oven element has been in every goal and update. Getting sick of that part!

I have 700 oven elements lol so I'm really happy we are using them over and over again.

Mair74
01-13-16, 09:59 AM
I'd like just goal updates with no ovens in between and nothing kiddy ! I'd like to see them bring back all past table , chairs and decorations for 1 week and gem despensors for my android ! I bought 2 when I had my iPad now they are gone grrrrrrrrrrrr !

deekathleen
01-13-16, 10:14 AM
I'd like just goal updates with no ovens in between and nothing kiddy ! I'd like to see them bring back all past table , chairs and decorations for 1 week and gem despensors for my android ! I bought 2 when I had my iPad now they are gone grrrrrrrrrrrr !

The gem dispensers only work and show up on ios, you still have them, just can't see or profit from them, unless you go on the game from on an ios device.

PrettyPastriesByB2
01-13-16, 10:34 AM
Has anyone seen the goals yet??

planetpeace12
01-13-16, 10:35 AM
What's up with everyone wanting Valentines stuff already? Not trying to be mean but it's only the middle of January.

deekathleen
01-13-16, 10:40 AM
Has anyone seen the goals yet??

They don't usually come out till one thirty- two EST

MagMags0408
01-13-16, 10:50 AM
What's up with everyone wanting Valentines stuff already? Not trying to be mean but it's only the middle of January.

Probably because when we get them the 2nd week of February, the holiday will be just about over.

mbdani
01-13-16, 10:57 AM
Me too! It's not too early for Valentines goals! It's a MONTH away

monstertop
01-13-16, 10:58 AM

Hahah so true. When I was reading all the Valentine requests, I didn't think twice about how we were not in February yet and only realized when I read your post that it was middle of January, LOL. I think I'd be down for a Valentine update on one of the non-goal weeks. Kind of like the Greek update we had.

Natasha_07
01-13-16, 12:02 PM
Goals! A fresh start, eat healthy...!

VanaCatu
01-13-16, 12:03 PM
reserve for guide:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88166-BAKERY-GOALS-2016-Jan-13-Organic-Greens

Natasha_07
01-13-16, 12:04 PM
They want us to buy 16 tiles at $4,600 a piece, !!!

Natasha_07
01-13-16, 12:07 PM
BTW I think someone messed up the goals, RS was meant to get the healthy goals and B I don't know cause we need carrot knobs in B !!!

pipipooh1977
01-13-16, 12:08 PM
Copy cat update! Lol. S8 has no imagination. TeamLava was by far better with the updates and designs.

aiyoosha
01-13-16, 12:08 PM
rs update last week is our goal this week, wow what an original idea s8 comes up with :rolleyes:

LalaSmooth
01-13-16, 12:09 PM
So Bakery copied Restaurants update from last week. Again we requesting Carrot Knob.. Seriously?!?!?!?!

kj1214
01-13-16, 12:11 PM
Well this goal is a disappointment. Yay more carrot knobs 😢

Wipeout4321
01-13-16, 12:12 PM
Well this is essentially last week's Restaurant Story update, even down to the carrot knob :eek:

And the Gold Star does give you that feeling of "Storm8 couldn't think of something so they just saw an XP and made a flooring just like it" :rolleyes:

When did Storm8 take over?

aiyoosha
01-13-16, 12:12 PM
im not doing this goal its ugly and dumb u can keep your yoga and juicey girl and that dumb bike

alicee11
01-13-16, 12:16 PM
Is there some bug that all the past info ab goals pop in my bakery and saying I late for past goals and can get them with amount of gems???

Natasha_07
01-13-16, 12:16 PM
Well this is essentially last week's Restaurant Story update, even down to the carrot knob :eek:

And the Gold Star does give you that feeling of "Storm8 couldn't think of something so they just saw an XP and made a flooring just like it" :rolleyes:

When did Storm8 take over?

Around February last year when everything started falling apart in the original main story games.

LalaSmooth
01-13-16, 12:19 PM
Is there some bug that all the past info ab goals pop in my bakery and saying I late for past goals and can get them with amount of gems???

This is very common to android players. DO NOT click on "buy for gems" you will lose your gems and get nothing. Just force close the game

monstertop
01-13-16, 12:20 PM
Hahah I don't play RS so I'm okay with the goal. But I can see how it sucks to repeat the same thing on two games.

pipipooh1977
01-13-16, 12:51 PM
Ugly wallpaper and flooring. So was the ones in RS where S8 copied this update from.

aiyoosha
01-13-16, 12:55 PM
Ugly wallpaper and flooring. So was the ones in RS where S8 copied this update from.

im with u pipipoohpooh

NatalieO85
01-13-16, 12:57 PM
What an awful update. Health food? Really? It's a bakery. This reminds me of when cookie monster became boring and started eating vegetables.

Secondly, the wallpaper and floor tiles are extremely ugly and I doubt anyone is going to stick with a health food theme for their bakery.

It's also been an extremely expensive update so far. I had saved half the money for my next expansion and it is drained. I know that these updates are meant to give you more money than they take in the long run, but lets face it, nobody just buys the ONE or TWO ovens. You buy like FOUR ovens so you can get the quests over with.:mad:

orleansparish
01-13-16, 01:01 PM
I don't like being a pessimist but yoga? Seriously? So they couldn't be doing a downward dog and eating some muffins at the same time? Because I don't know about yall, but when I'm doing my stretching I stop and pause to eat a cookie or something.

THIS should have been released during the time we got that yoga oven and those two juices. The yoga oven could have been released a week before or afterwards. It's so out of place. I was hoping for some awesome blue stuff to fit into my winter themes but I'll deal with it and buy my 8 ovens to get my gems and keep it moving.

monstertop
01-13-16, 01:09 PM
I've never really liked the floor tiles and wallpapers, so that's not a problem as long as the final prize is worth it. Where are you guys getting the info about yoga? From what people are saying, last week's RS update was this one: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87927-Restaurant-Update-January-6th&p=1231878&viewfull=1#post1231878

So the yoga is the person who's working out? Am I missing something? Also, I don't think it's food from what pcabral03 updated on the Goals thread. Trail mix, muffins, and barks can fit with bakery themes...

I don't like Storm8 either with their lame work on BS after they took over, but I feel like everyone's too ready to attack nowadays.

aiyoosha
01-13-16, 01:13 PM
I've never really liked the floor tiles and wallpapers, so that's not a problem as long as the final prize is worth it. Where are you guys getting the info about yoga? From what people are saying, last week's RS update was this one: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87927-Restaurant-Update-January-6th&p=1231878&viewfull=1#post1231878

So the yoga is the person who's working out? Am I missing something? Also, I don't think it's food from what pcabral03 updated on the Goals thread. Trail mix, muffins, and barks can fit with bakery themes...

I don't like Storm8 either with their lame work on BS after they took over, but I feel like everyone's too ready to attack nowadays.

its the final goal you can see it yourself at the end of the decor tab. and no im not to ready to attack but im not gonna be like most and say "well its okay" cuz its not, ive had better updates better goals and all these sucks.

if i dont say anything thats when its okay. i never criticized the trees from last week cuz i actually like them. i will criticize when needed and give credit when needed as well.

Bakerling
01-13-16, 01:14 PM
I love the Fruit and Veg Wallpaper. Look pretty cute. :)

orleansparish
01-13-16, 01:16 PM

Like mentioned the final prize is some lads in a yoga room. I don't even see any juice on the floor. It's not practical or pretty. I've only seen one person use the other yoga or fitness items before. But that was a person named Namaste and obviously took it to heart.

I don't think we are being critical to pick at them but because it's winter and we had yoga stuff before. Before when it would have made sense to release this during the summer. Or given it to restaurant last week. It just seems out of season and out of place.

Restaurant knocked it out of the part, btw, because the items seems beautiful, in season and fits my color scheme.

planetpeace12
01-13-16, 01:19 PM
So is everyone saying that the new goals for the bakery just seem like recycled restaurant stuff from last week? Are they serious? I wonder what is up with the same things over and over.

Natasha_07
01-13-16, 01:21 PM
I love the Fruit and Veg Wallpaper. Look pretty cute. :)

I guess only the 2 of us, I too think it's cute and that bakery girl at the front of the tab. Not really into the rest, will see how to make it work but I don't like yoga at all.

LadyEna
01-13-16, 01:27 PM
Wallpaper,,,eh...I do however like the tile just not sure what theme it fits with.

Tables & chairs are cute too.

<---Valentine obsessed. Actually I think I should be decorated prior to actual holiday.
Once it's over it's time to redecorate for St. Patrick's Day or early spring!

monstertop
01-13-16, 01:39 PM
Oh right, I forgot we get to see the final prize at the end of the decorations tab. I agree that we've all had better goals and updates. It's too bad that BS isn't Storm8's priority.

taoyingying
01-13-16, 01:39 PM
I guess only the 2 of us, I too think it's cute and that bakery girl at the front of the tab. Not really into the rest, will see how to make it work but I don't like yoga at all.

Count 3 ;) I like the wallpaper. It reminded me the "paintings" (which are just photos of tomatos, pepers, etc.) in the Subway restaurant I use to work part time. I like the chairs and tables too, and that mini "health stand". The floor tiles make no sense though. What does gold star over green color has anything to do with healthy food? Unless those "stars" are actually star fruits of course ;) Didn't check out the final prize. If it's a bunch of yoga girls then it will never see light in my bakery :rolleyes:

sadieroo24
01-13-16, 01:48 PM
Do you have to follow goals in order? I don't want the tiles/walls, but I want the oven. It is possible to just get the oven, or did I just answer my own question (LOL) with the "in order"??

monstertop
01-13-16, 01:50 PM
Do you have to follow goals in order? I don't want the tiles/walls, but I want the oven. It is possible to just get the oven, or did I just answer my own question (LOL) with the "in order"??

You have to follow everything in order, unless you want to spend gems to skip the steps.

Bakerling
01-13-16, 01:57 PM
The recipe Trail Mix look cute with cooked but serve on food counter just look common.

Overall still satisfied lol.

pipipooh1977
01-13-16, 01:57 PM
At least there are gems to gain despite it being a copy cat update from RS.

sweetypies97
01-13-16, 01:58 PM
Yes it is lazy and copied from RS but my biggest complaint is that the wallpaper and tiles clash SO badly. Ugh.

Bakerling
01-13-16, 02:13 PM
The wallpaper look quite similar to the Restaurant Story. Is like photocopy the whole thing to bakery story.

Especially the carrot knob are Use at both restaurant story and bakery story.

alicee11
01-13-16, 02:19 PM
This is very common to android players. DO NOT click on "buy for gems" you will lose your gems and get nothing. Just force close the game

Thxxx!!

alicee11
01-13-16, 02:20 PM
Yah seriously the update is cute, but healthy food in bakery?!

deekathleen
01-13-16, 03:55 PM
I hate the final prize, who does yoga in a bakery??? Why couldn't it be a cute juice stand like in rs.

tularemary
01-13-16, 04:08 PM
The recipe Trail Mix look cute with cooked but serve on food counter just look common.

Overall still satisfied lol.

I agree! While cooking, it looks like a food dryer...on the counter it looks like one of RS's typical big bowl of festering swill...

deekathleen
01-13-16, 04:23 PM
I agree! While cooking, it looks like a food dryer...on the counter it looks like one of RS's typical big bowl of festering swill...

Lol@festering swill

dianeupside
01-13-16, 05:59 PM
Valentine goals don't sound bad now do they??? LOL

pcabral03
01-13-16, 06:39 PM
The "Happy Bark" looks like muffin on serving tray but like a granola bar on plate (⊙_⊙) lol

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/bakery_story-2016-01-13-05-34-27_zps5odpgfmp.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/bakery_story-2016-01-13-05-34-27_zps5odpgfmp.png.html)

Noticed recipes in "Healthy Oven" are in different order for IOS/Android

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/image_zpsmanhtkni_edit_1452735814871_zpsu95gorio.j pg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/image_zpsmanhtkni_edit_1452735814871_zpsu95gorio.j pg.html)http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/Screenshot_20160113-151515_1_zpsp9uzpo7m_edit_1452727404083_zpsbuvnjkb x.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/Screenshot_20160113-151515_1_zpsp9uzpo7m_edit_1452727404083_zpsbuvnjkb x.jpg.html)

mergirl96
01-13-16, 07:08 PM
This is a mess! I've never been fond of yoga and see it as complicated stretching, but more power to you if you love it. I also don't like the idea of health food goals. Seriously who orders trail mix at a bakery? Granola bars and healthy muffins I get, but trail mix? I'd rather the health food be on an optional oven, not a goal appliance. However what really bugs me, as others as said, is that this is the same update as RS got. Where has the creativity gone? Not a single person at storm8 has any ideas for a new update? Looks like 2016 is the year the original story games officially die.

@Pcabral that's the weirdest glitch I've seen.

arwwam
01-13-16, 07:29 PM

not at all lol!

teammaggie
01-13-16, 07:36 PM
I don't mind this goal. I wouldn't use it in my bakery right now but will after v-day at some point. I think the reason storm8 chose this idea is because a lot of people after the 1st of the year get in a health kick and head to the gym. They do it a few months if that and it dies off until the next year lol. Many people have that as their New Years resolution. If you go near a gym look in the lot, it's insane right now:)

deekathleen
01-13-16, 08:13 PM

I wasn't against Valentine's goals. I'm against sweaty people exercising in a bakery though.

luincristiel
01-13-16, 08:24 PM
Me too! It's not too early for Valentines goals! It's a MONTH away

I plan to re-decorate for Valentine's this weekend so wouldn't have mind a Valentines goal.

For this week's update:
I would've preferred something more blue and wintery for my bakery but the current goal doesn't look too bad to me (except the really steep price for floor tiles and wallpapers).
BS must have had a healthy goal (or update) in 2013 (or is it 2012?) as I recall seeing some neighbors with a healthy drink machine so it would be good if S8 brings that back to match the theme.
And yoga floor decorations will match well for those who decide to do an Indian themed bakery.

Would love to have a winter sale soon though... :(

luincristiel
01-13-16, 08:28 PM
I wasn't against Valentine's goals. I'm against sweaty people exercising in a bakery though.

We did have the baseball goal and a ballet crate so this is actually not too much out of the blue...

yummy_bistro
01-13-16, 08:29 PM
I just finished marshmallows on RS2 and now BS have them again lol

deekathleen
01-13-16, 09:09 PM
We did have the baseball goal and a ballet crate so this is actually not too much out of the blue...

I wasn't crazy about the baseball theme either and haven't ever used it.

Bakerling
01-13-16, 11:09 PM
Hearty Muffins (3 hours)

27758 Need to serve 18 Hearty Muffins.

Enjoy Baking. :)

pcabral03
01-14-16, 12:16 AM
After you complete "Huffin Puffin" goal, you will need to serve 20 Morning Shakes (5hr) on new "Resolute Drinks" appliance (1 given free and built already) and ask 5 neighbors for wheat flour. Send neighbor req's accordingly.
See goal thread for pics =))

Cadeely
01-14-16, 01:44 AM
What an awful update. Health food? Really? It's a bakery. This reminds me of when cookie monster became boring and started eating vegetables.

Secondly, the wallpaper and floor tiles are extremely ugly and I doubt anyone is going to stick with a health food theme for their bakery.

It's also been an extremely expensive update so far. I had saved half the money for my next expansion and it is drained. I know that these updates are meant to give you more money than they take in the long run, but lets face it, nobody just buys the ONE or TWO ovens. You buy like FOUR ovens so you can get the quests over with.:mad:

I'm going to totally agree with you. Healthy sounds okay, but not for a bakery. Plus the tiles and wallpaper are ugly.
I was initially planning to redo my bakery with whatever theme the goals gave, but now i think I won't.

deekathleen
01-14-16, 08:45 AM
Yes me either. Plus I was hoping for some winter stuff.

kristin5399
01-14-16, 10:57 AM
I don't normally like to give negative feedback...but the food on the healthy oven looks like dog food.

On second thought, I have seen dog food that looked cuter. I think I will cook it for the gems and then chuck it all.

Btw guys, I think this is what we get for asking for more adult themes in the game.

NatalieO85
01-14-16, 11:35 AM
I'm going to totally agree with you. Healthy sounds okay, but not for a bakery. Plus the tiles and wallpaper are ugly.
I was initially planning to redo my bakery with whatever theme the goals gave, but now i think I won't.

Yes, it's unfortunate. I don't normally complain, but I think this one is just really bad. However, I do like the Winter update they gave in RS. It seems like they favor RS somehow. RS also just seems like an easier game to thrive in.

MagMags0408
01-14-16, 11:40 AM
I hate the final prize, who does yoga in a bakery??? Why couldn't it be a cute juice stand like in rs.

Agree! Since they were copying the RS goals, I would have much preferred the juice stand instead of a yoga scene for the goal prize. At least you can make a juice stand work in a bakery. Also, I'm pretty sure we have enough bikes now 😜

deekathleen
01-14-16, 11:44 AM
Agree! Since they were copying the RS goals, I would have much preferred the juice stand instead of a yoga scene for the goal prize. At least you can make a juice stand work in a bakery. Also, I'm pretty sure we have enough bikes now ��

Well maybe next week's update will include a bike stand to park the 500 bikes that are in this game.

Bike story......

NatalieO85
01-14-16, 12:07 PM
Well maybe next week's update will include a bike stand to park the 500 bikes that are in this game.

Bike story......

Oh man, I can't stop laughing.

ilaria2464
01-14-16, 03:02 PM
Okay, I'm pissed off! I haven't played in a while and I got pop ups saying I missed a goal and to pay gems to get the prizes and I had 60 gems and I agreed and now I have 10 gems and no goal prize unlocked!? What happened to my 50 gems?? Can someone please help

aiyoosha
01-14-16, 03:05 PM
Okay, I'm pissed off! I haven't played in a while and I got pop ups saying I missed a goal and to pay gems to get the prizes and I had 60 gems and I agreed and now I have 10 gems and no goal prize unlocked!? What happened to my 50 gems?? Can someone please help

u shoul write to storm8 themselves explain to them and theyll check ur game but next time dont agree to anything that takes away precious gems

kooky panda
01-14-16, 03:07 PM

Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

ievuxia
01-14-16, 03:58 PM
So I guess I'm the only one who likes these goals, lol. Well, the final prize could've been a juice stand or something like it, but I do like most of the other stuff. I guess it's because I love healthy food.. ;) (that doesn't mean I don't also love unhealthy food tho! lol)

ievuxia
01-14-16, 05:17 PM

Bike story......

Lolol ;) this new bike is my favorite so far though! :p

Bakerling
01-14-16, 09:39 PM
Lolol ;) this new bike is my favorite so far though! :p

I don't really like new bike as goal prize. I have too many bike already. I like Flower Cycle that bike with plenty of flowers on it. :)

Bakerling
01-14-16, 09:49 PM
Agree! Since they were copying the RS goals, I would have much preferred the juice stand instead of a yoga scene for the goal prize. At least you can make a juice stand work in a bakery. Also, I'm pretty sure we have enough bikes now 

I agree that we have enough bikes now. Exactly a Bakery should be a place with plenty of delicious food not bike. THE BIKE PARK BAKERY STORY I have now. :(

carolscookies
01-14-16, 10:30 PM
How can I find a dear neighbor who deleted me because I wanted to quit the game? I just have the name of the bakery!

pixiegamer
01-14-16, 11:56 PM
So I guess I'm the only one who likes these goals, lol. Well, the final prize could've been a juice stand or something like it, but I do like most of the other stuff. I guess it's because I love healthy food.. ;) (that doesn't mean I don't also love unhealthy food tho! lol)

I really like them too :) Was actually going to suggest trail mix for a camping theme (maybe for the summer). Plus, the intermediate Healthy Baker, Juice Sampler, and New Bike prizes are really cute! I love the fruit theme in them, and I think the tables and chairs are really nice.

Like many others though, I'm not too sure about the final goal prize. Would have loved a juice bar or smoothie stand (and I hope we get them in a future update!). I think the Yoga Class's saving grace is that there was an update earlier in 2015 that it can tie in with, but I'm still not sure how I would use it in my bakery :(

Natasha_07
01-15-16, 08:39 AM
As first I was like they copied RS! Then I thought what the heck maybe we getting a juice/smoothie parlor as final prize until I check the floor tab end and realize it was yoga stuff which I don't like at all.
I do like the wallpaper which everyone hates and the baking lady at the front. :)

I really like them too :) Was actually going to suggest trail mix for a camping theme (maybe for the summer). Plus, the intermediate Healthy Baker, Juice Sampler, and New Bike prizes are really cute! I love the fruit theme in them, and I think the tables and chairs are really nice.

Like many others though, I'm not too sure about the final goal prize. Would have loved a juice bar or smoothie stand (and I hope we get them in a future update!). I think the Yoga Class's saving grace is that there was an update earlier in 2015 that it can tie in with, but I'm still not sure how I would use it in my bakery :(

Natasha_07
01-15-16, 08:42 AM
I don't really like new bike as goal prize. I have too many bike already. I like Flower Cycle that bike with plenty of flowers on it. :)

Looks at all those bicycles you got, LOL! Actually I think the juice and flower bikes make a nice couple. :cool:
You could use all those bikes as part of a boardwalk theme!

kaelynrosecake
01-15-16, 09:05 AM
I am actually happy with the update! It's not at all what I was expecting (or hoping for) but it's not bad at all! The juicy table and chair are cute but don't match my current bakery decor, the neon sign is a bit too neon! The healthy baker is adorable. I could see myself using the fruits & vegs wallpaper in the future- but I SO WISH for a pastel colored version of the gold star floor tile! The juicy counter again cute but doesn't match my bakery. It would look cute next to the new appliances though but my appliances are mostly hidden! Haven't unlocked the 2nd appliance yet, though.

Wipeout4321
01-15-16, 12:45 PM
After not touching game all day and head straight to this thread I'm so upset that there's 1, 2, 3 and 4-hour foods here :( It's repetitive, boring and easy for me.

#comebackteamlava

pcabral03
01-15-16, 02:37 PM
After not touching game all day and head straight to this thread I'm so upset that there's 1, 2, 3 and 4-hour foods here :( It's repetitive, boring and easy for me.

#comebackteamlava

First oven yes is 1hr x14, 2hr x16, and 3hr x18. So you finish pretty quick. Second appliance not so bad though first 2 recipes are 5hr x20 and 6hr x26, so taking me longer to finish...but on plus side no spoiled food like shorter recipes lol
Not sure yet on third recipe though.

deekathleen
01-15-16, 02:41 PM
I would be happy if we had to only cook one one hour recipe and the goal was finished.

deekathleen
01-15-16, 02:43 PM

#comebackteamlava

I'm not saying this to be snarky, but why don't you try bs2, it sounds like a game that is non stop work and would be more challenging.

Bakerling
01-18-16, 08:53 AM
Wow so fast to master the recipes in the Healthy oven.

27869 the recipes don't really look healthy.

Is a good start for year 2016.