PDA

View Full Version : Farm life without an event is great!!!

amiableal
01-10-16, 07:33 PM
Since close of New Year's event, I've a made a net profit of 105,000 coins, collected 41 gems, gone up a level, upgraded both barn and silo. During the event, everything was at a stall as I just kept buying and stashing goods. That was one expensive New Year's kitty. My point is simply that if your pleasure is in building your farm, regular play works better. Events slow it down. And yes, I do the events, just because...they're there. But I can't help but notice the very great difference!

mymummy789
01-13-16, 02:51 PM
Since close of New Year's event, I've a made a net profit of 105,000 coins, collected 41 gems, gone up a level, upgraded both barn and silo. During the event, everything was at a stall as I just kept buying and stashing goods. That was one expensive New Year's kitty. My point is simply that if your pleasure is in building your farm, regular play works better. Events slow it down. And yes, I do the events, just because...they're there. But I can't help but notice the very great difference!
You are so right! At the start of the last event I had actually managed to save 300,000 coins. By the time I got the cat I was down to 25,000!!! I have now got back up to just over 100,000 and climbing.