PDA

View Full Version : Additional Evolution flower

Drachenia
03-16-15, 01:23 PM
I have to develop as many animals. I've Emerald Dragon, Crystal Unicorn, 2x Sapphire Cthulhu etc

Clark_Wayne
03-16-15, 09:41 PM
And another nest too would be good :)
And a 7th Farm !

Drachenia
03-17-15, 07:24 AM
And another nest too would be good :)
And a 7th Farm !

Yes good idea Clark_Wayne, I agree with you :D

biologybrain
03-22-15, 02:24 AM
Another flower & nest would be awesome. More farms would be great too! Moving the nest/tree of life would be nice too sine it's set up not centered in the island... Drives my OCD brain crazy!

Drachenia
03-27-15, 07:03 PM
I have to develop as many animals. I've Emerald Dragon, Crystal Unicorn, 2x Sapphire Cthulhu etc
19182 Please, Please Elsa help me

Treasure Toukan, Confetti Yetti, Ruby Razorback 2x, Pygmy Giraffe, Crystal Unicorn, Leopardchaun, Hamrock, Paradise Parrot, Romanticore, Sapphire Cthulhu 2x, Emerald Dragon, Land Shark, Slippopotamus waiting for development :( :( :(

Silverrain1
01-10-16, 03:34 PM
I know that space would be an issue but I would love an extra evolution flower. Just now I have 8 animals waiting to evolve but they all have such high evolution times. I'm only able to do one a day. I know that doesn't sound to bad but it's been like this for a while so 8 is quite a low number! I guess it doesn't matter to much as its me that's feeding and evolving them but would be good to be able to go through my list faster!

jojopeanut
02-25-16, 03:09 PM
Yes I also on ocassion need more than 1 flower. Right now I have 5 animal's waiting in que. I'm lucky enough to have room for an extra flower if needed. It's easy to buy and sale it. Just with rares and super rares getting longer incubation times. We need another flower. For example finally hatched puppy love now 24HRS just evolve.