PDA

View Full Version : Animal wish list

Sandybellee
01-09-16, 10:36 AM
I thought this might be a fun thread and maybe also bring some breeding luck! :)

I was planning what breeding combinations to use in the coming weeks and months based on which permanent animals I'm missing and want the most so I decided to make a list of them.

New list March 1, 2016:

Top 5
- Garnet Griffin/Ruby Razorback (GG bred Mar 4)
- Stuffin Puffin
- Trick-or-Treent (bred May 5)
- Aquafox
- Ocean Owl

Old list:
[Here's my current most wanted list:

Top 5
- Stuffin Puffin
- Gold Lion (bred Feb 10)
- Trick-or-Treent
- Ruby Razorback
- Aurora Pegasus (bred Mar 1)]

Hopefully I will be able to check something off the list soon! (Of course I'm hoping for a second Crystal Unicorn too, but since I already have one, it's not on the list.)

What do your permanent animal wish lists look like? (Can be longer or shorter.)

sweetdeda
01-09-16, 11:37 AM
There are only 11 permanent animals that I do not have, the order of the most wanted is:

Jade Kirin
Quartz Quetzalcoatl
Citrine Peregrin
Emerald Dragon
Ruby Razorback
Dragonfly
Mercat
Cosmic Phoenix
Rubble Rooster
Obsidian Cyclops
Sapphire Cthulhu

I of course do not have Ornate Ocelot, which I would LOVE to have but it's not breedable therefor not on this list.

LonePudding
01-09-16, 01:14 PM
Haha, I was hoping this list would be shorter. My 23 missing animals (bold = most wanted) :

Aperil fool
Stuffin Puffin
Onyx Ox
Brave Eagle
Gold Lion
Fennec Shox
Ruby Razorback
Ocean Owl
Frightingale
Lunar Moth
Eagle Beagle
Shockatoo
Emerald Dragon
Pygmy Giraffe
Sea Drake
Monsoon Marmot
Mercat
Hippogryph
Pearl Peryton
Sapphire Cthulhu
Dragonfly
Jade Kirin
Citrine Peregrin

I can't really tell which element I'm missing the most, I think more electric dark and water animals would be ideal for me.

Sandybellee
01-10-16, 02:34 AM
Thanks for sharing your lists! Hopefully we can start crossing animals off from them very soon. :)

saucysammis
01-10-16, 10:29 AM
I most want the gem hybrids. I have none of them. After that, well what can I say, all the others.

Brave Eagle
Catypuss
Citrine Peregrin
Cosmic Phoenix
Dragonfly
Emerald Dragon
Flyer Fox
Freezel
Hippogryph
Hot Dog
Jade Kirin
Ladypug
Lunar Moth
Mercat
Obsidian Cyclops
Onyx Ox
Pearl Peryton
Quartz Quetzalcoatl
Ruby Razorback
Sapphire Cthulhu
Sea Lion
Stuffin Puffin
Teradactyl
Tesllama
Trick or Treent
Zombee

Silverrain1
01-10-16, 11:02 AM
I am missing 17 animals. They are, mardi claw,
beever,
lunar moth,
Stuffin puffin,
monsoon marmot,
lady pug
mercat,
brave eagle,
dragonfly,
tesllama,
jade Kirin,
pearl peryton,
quartz Quetzalcoatl,
citrine peregrin,
obsidian cyclops,
emerald dragon
ruby razorback.
The ones I really want are the lunar moth, dragonfly, jade Kirin and pearl peryton. Although I wouldn't say no to any!!

Grod2875
01-10-16, 01:18 PM
I am missing the following in no sort of order!!!!!

FALLABY
MAGMACORE
STUFFIN PUFFIN
ROCKODILE
SNOWMANATEE
FIREFOX
GARGOLEM
CHAMENEON
PEAMOTH
AURORA PEGASUS
PYGMY GIRAFFE
LADYPUG
PUNK SKUNK
MERCAT
LUNAR MOTH
TRICK-OR-TREENT
KNITTEN KITTEN
EMERALD DRAGON
SAPPHIRE CTHULHA
OBSIDIAN CYCLOPS
QUARTZ QUETZALCOATL
THUNDER MAMMOTH
EAGLE BEAGLE
STORM SPHINX
TERRADACTYL
FALCONCH
ZAPRA
PORKUPINE
CITRINE PEREGRIN
MARDI CLAW
TESLLAMA
SHOCKATOO
CATYPUSS

Im not real sure which ones are Permanent, The bold are the animals that I have bred after this was posted

GROD2875

Silverrain1
01-21-16, 12:02 AM
Well I can now take the beever off my list as I managed to get two of them trying for the winter fox, which I didn't get. Spent so many gems trying to 😕

LonePudding
01-23-16, 10:57 AM
I still haven't been able to breed any of my missing animals. :(

Silverrain1
01-24-16, 11:58 PM
I still haven't been able to breed any of my missing animals. :(

Good luck! I'm sure u will get some soon. I'm currently trying for some gem animals so will see if I get one!

Sandybellee
02-10-16, 03:21 PM
Well, today I got to cross of one animal from my wish list, the elusive Gold Lion will finally grace my forest with his majestic presence! :)

Drachenia
02-29-16, 07:25 AM
I wish Nutcracker , I have not been able to get him. :D

natxjkkggg
02-29-16, 07:49 AM
I am really hoping for Lunar moth!!

reeisme
03-01-16, 01:49 AM
#1 Crystal unicorn (Bred it today)

Here's what's I still have left... And I already have names picked out.

1. Petite Panda
2. Sea Horse
3. Brave eagle
4. Shockatoo
5. Terradactyl

Also:
Aquafox
Catypus
Dragonfly
Eagle beagle (got it)
Flyerfox
Freezel
French Hen
Mardi claw
Sea drake
Snowmanatee
Tortigloo
Zapra (got it)

Elements: 5 Dark, 7 Electric, 5 Water, 3 Earth, 4 Nature, 4 Fire

Plus I have all the gem hybrids that were not possible to breed before now. Yay! Of these, I guess I want Citrine Peregrin the most.

Sandybellee
03-01-16, 04:37 AM
Yay! I finally got an Aurora Pegasus! And with four element breeding no less. After all those failed tries with just dark and nature. :D

It's time to make a new top 5 now that I've got two from my original list. I'll update it in my post on the first page. Good luck to all with your lists! :)

Silverrain1
03-08-16, 07:52 PM
I can now cross emerald dragon off my list! Yay

Silverrain1
03-30-16, 08:16 AM
Yay!!!! I finally got a mercat! It's on the nest now! Crystal unicorn and chameneon!

BNM11013
04-08-16, 02:28 PM
The animals I want to keep permanently are as follows.. (the ones in caps are the ones I reallly want)

PEARL PEYTON
JADE KIRIN
EMERALD DRAGON
GARNETT GRYPHON
CITRINE PERIGAN
RUBY RAZORBACK
TRICK OR TREENT
SAPHIRE CHTHULU
Daredevil
Sea Drake
Lunar Moth
Ocean Owl
Rubble Rooster
Cockatorch
Glacial Griffin
Storm Spinx

I was able to get a Stuffin Puffin upon making this list.. I am currently going for the Trick or Treent

Silverrain1
04-09-16, 04:47 AM
After trying and trying for the mercat I now have 2!

Silverrain1
04-10-16, 11:56 AM
Went through the shop and checking what animals I am missing! I need
Spring wing
Madri claw
Lunar moth
Stuffin puffin
Monsoon marmot
Ladypug
Brave eagle
Dragonfly
Cockatorch
Julius beaver
Tesllama
Petite panda
Aqua fox
Jade Kirin
Pearl peryton
Quartz Quetzalcoatl
Garnet griffin
Citrine perigrin
Obsidian cyclops
Ruby razorback

I can now take spring wing off! Woo

Silverrain1
04-19-16, 03:07 PM
Woo hoo! I just got one of my most sought after animals! The lunar moth! Iv been trying and trying constantly! Love that animal and now it's on the nest! Yeah!!!!!

chickenladyx14
04-19-16, 03:15 PM
YABBA DABBA DOO!! WTG Silverrain1 !!!! I hope to snag that baby one day soon. :)

ninasidstorm8
04-19-16, 03:17 PM
Woo hoo! I just got one of my most sought after animals! The lunar moth! Iv been trying and trying constantly! Love that animal and now it's on the nest! Yeah!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

JeffW60
04-19-16, 03:20 PM
Congratulations! I've tried for the lunar moth a few times with no luck. Hopefully soon.

Silverrain1
04-19-16, 10:51 PM
Thanks for all the congrats guys! It's been one Iv wanted for a loooong time with no success so I'm very happy to get it. It shall be made epic after the story book. Or alongside, depending on how confident I feel! Good luck for people trying for animals in their wish lists

Sandybellee
04-20-16, 03:04 AM
Thanks for all the congrats guys! It's been one Iv wanted for a loooong time with no success so I'm very happy to get it. It shall be made epic after the story book. Or alongside, depending on how confident I feel! Good luck for people trying for animals in their wish lists
Congrats Silverrain! It's a very lovely animal!

GanleeKalinae
04-20-16, 04:23 AM
Congrats Silverrain! Such a beautiful animal to add to your forest :D

Silverrain1
04-20-16, 10:39 AM
It really is. My next combo is going to be gem with water and dark for a shot at monsoon marmot, aqua fox, pearl peryton, onyx dire wolf and jade Kirin. Pretty good amount to get from one combo

Silverrain1
04-20-16, 12:11 PM
Well, somethings going pretty well! I now have an aqua fox in my den!

Silverrain1
05-04-16, 10:46 PM
Doing well with my wish list! I now have the monsoon marmot, got that while trying for the sea lion. After completing that goal, I then got one of my most favourite animals, the dragon fly! Woo hoo! Now trying for mamaroo so these animals will have to wait.

GanleeKalinae
05-05-16, 01:21 AM
Doing well with my wish list! I now have the monsoon marmot, got that while trying for the sea lion. After completing that goal, I then got one of my most favourite animals, the dragon fly! Woo hoo! Now trying for mamaroo so these animals will have to wait.
That's a great string of animals you've got going, congrats!

Sandybellee
05-05-16, 01:43 AM
Finally!! After trying on and off since her release last Halloween, I have a Trick-or-Treent breeding at last! Got the 8 hour timer this morning still half asleep. My Treent is throwing a party! :D

(Good luck on getting yours soon ninasidstorm8! I know you've been trying for a long time too!)

And congrats Silverrain! You are on a roll!

Silverrain1
05-05-16, 04:25 AM
Finally!! After trying on and off since her release last Halloween, I have a Trick-or-Treent breeding at last! Got the 8 hour timer this morning still half asleep. My Treent is throwing a party! :D

(Good luck on getting yours soon ninasidstorm8! I know you've been trying for a long time too!)

Thank you for the congrats and congrats to u to!

Silverrain1
05-05-16, 04:25 AM
That's a great string of animals you've got going, congrats!

Thank you!

ninasidstorm8
05-05-16, 07:21 AM

Congratulations!!! Thanks I am still trying.

Silverrain1
05-20-16, 11:27 AM
Got my dragon fly! Will need to make a new wish list now

Silverrain1
08-27-16, 01:47 AM
Updating my wish list. I am now only missing 12 animals from the shop! Well 14 but I'm not counting the 2 treasure ones that can't be bread!
?mardi claw
?lady pug
?tessllama
?jade Kirin
?pearl peryton
?Quartz quezecoatl
?onyx dire wolf
?citrine peregrin
?Valkyrie
?obsideon cyclops
?ruby razorback
?granite golem

Sandybellee
09-12-16, 02:14 PM
Okay, time for a new shortlist!

- Valkyrie
- Onyx Direwolf
- Petite Panda
- Cursed Rose
- Ocean Owl
- Sea Drake
- Aquafox
- QQ
- Granite Golem
- Ruby Razorback

There are others I'm missing but those are highest on my list at the moment.

Sandybellee
09-12-16, 02:15 PM
Updating my wish list. I am now only missing 12 animals from the shop! Well 14 but I'm not counting the 2 treasure ones that can't be bread!
?mardi claw
?lady pug
?tessllama
?jade Kirin
?pearl peryton
?Quartz quezecoatl
?onyx dire wolf
?citrine peregrin
?Valkyrie
?obsideon cyclops
?ruby razorback
?granite golem

Wow! Good job having so few left to breed! :)

Silverrain1
09-12-16, 03:01 PM
Wow! Good job having so few left to breed! :)

Thank you, I can now take mardi claw and tessllama off so I only need lady pug as a "standard breed" then just hybrids. It's exciting but in hoping for a new flick of permanent animals so that I don't run out of things to breed! Good luck on your list. Wishing you all the best

ABABAU
09-12-16, 11:53 PM
My top five FIRE animals wants

5. Vineotar
4. Magmacore
3. Petite Panda got
2. Hot Dog
1. Cursed Rose

Alideh
09-16-16, 08:30 AM
Petite Panda
French Hen
Knitten Kitten
Aurora Pegasus (Tried for a few days while also trying for the Trick or Trent and failed on both)
Monsoon Marmot
Falconch

Currently I'm trying for the Petite Panda and I keep getting a whole bunch of Fire Gliders -.- 1 (Forgot the name) LIon which I didn't have so I was happy about that one.
Lost track of how many firegliders I have gotten as major failures.
Almost tempted to stop and try for another one in the mean time.

12/6/16 edit : and I still don't have either of those XD

Silverrain1
09-16-16, 03:37 PM
Going to be the bearer of bad news here alidh, the French hen is no longer breed able!
I remember trying for the monsoon marmot, tried and tried with no success but when trying for something else I ended up with a few of them!

Alideh
09-16-16, 10:49 PM
Going to be the bearer of bad news here alidh, the French hen is no longer breed able!
I remember trying for the monsoon marmot, tried and tried with no success but when trying for something else I ended up with a few of them!

: o Well... That sucks... :/ Hope they bring it back someday on the spin to win.
Also thank you for telling me.

Alideh
09-20-16, 08:30 AM
Petite Panda
French Hen
Knitten Kitten
Aurora Pegasus (Tried for a few days while also trying for the Trick or Trent and failed on both)
Monsoon Marmot
Falconch

Currently I'm trying for the Petite Panda and I keep getting a whole bunch of Fire Gliders -.- 1 (Forgot the name) LIon which I didn't have so I was happy about that one.
Lost track of how many firegliders I have gotten as major failures.
Almost tempted to stop and try for another one in the mean time.

Update, still no petite panda :/ I finally stopped getting fire glider over and over right after each. I got 2 new animals I didn't have before and 1 I just recently go so better than fire gliders XD

ABABAU
09-20-16, 01:18 PM
Update, still no petite panda :/ I finally stopped getting fire glider over and over right after each. I got 2 new animals I didn't have before and 1 I just recently go so better than fire gliders XD
I used to like never get Fire Gliders and I was so frustrated. That still happens which is good. I know have a level 10 one

ABABAU
09-20-16, 02:05 PM
My top five plant animal wants

5. Aurora Pegasus
4. Spring Wing
3. Fruit Bat
2. Skyena
1. Eagle Beagle

Silverrain1
09-23-16, 03:13 AM
The ladypug is on the nest! Finally! It's my last standard breed. Now I'm only missing some of the crystal animals so here goes!

ABABAU
09-26-16, 02:06 PM
My top five rock animal wants

5. Hedgehog
4. Glaciel Griffen
3. Tortigloo got
2. Iciclaw
1. Tesllama

ABABAU
09-26-16, 02:09 PM
I got my Petite Panda trying for the Paper Lantern Dragon.

ABABAU
09-28-16, 12:46 PM
This is now an all animal thread according to Kooky Panda meaning we can include non-permanent animals.

Sandybellee
09-29-16, 01:37 AM
Finally got my Petite Panda a little while ago. Of course I named her Kooky. There just wasn't any other option! :)

kooky panda
09-29-16, 10:32 AM
Finally got my Petite Panda a little while ago. Of course I named her Kooky. There just wasn't any other option! :)

HAHA!!! Now that is a perfect name!!:)

ABABAU
10-03-16, 02:28 PM
My October wishlist.

From 1 to 5. My favourite is when and five I still really want. These based on only Halloween and scary ones, not ones out of that criteria.
The ones down below are only available now, which includes Pumpkin Panda.
5. Frightingale
4. Elephantom
3. Aurora Pegasus
2. Cursed Rose
1. Pumpkin Panda

Drachenia
12-05-16, 09:53 PM
Hello Storm8 I wish the White Treent, I could not participate in the World Event. I was not at home and without Internet. Please, please make it possible that I can get this Treent

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img0092rm1fncsy5u.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

Alideh
12-05-16, 11:56 PM
Hello Storm8 I wish the White Treent, I could not participate in the World Event. I was not at home and without Internet. Please, please make it possible that I can get this Treent

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img0092rm1fncsy5u.jpg (http://www.fotos-hochladen.net)

That would be awesome to see again :o I was able to participate but didn't get that far so another chance would be cool :D

tahitii
12-06-16, 06:44 AM
Wish they bring Frostrich and Winter Wonderlamb back . Tried to breed them during Black Friday sales with no success :(

Silverrain1
12-06-16, 11:50 AM
Wish they bring Frostrich and Winter Wonderlamb back . Tried to breed them during Black Friday sales with no success :(

Ditto!

Also, (I know not really the place for it but since we have been talking about it)
It wld b great if we could upgrade the Treent habitat for coins! To allow all four treents in it. My last treent is in storage cos I want them out together lol