PDA

View Full Version : Reduced-gem rewards-on-installing-or-leveling up

chaaarmi
01-09-16, 09:07 AM
Hello all,

Has anyone noticed that they have reduced the gem rewards for installing and leveling up in goal games... I just received 14 for installing and 7 for leveling up....

sweetdeda
01-09-16, 09:41 AM
Yes some players have mentioned this, unfortunately I can't find the thread where it was discussed. Some are still seeing the normal 30 gems. And 15 for leveling up.

31aug2002
01-09-16, 10:17 AM
In my android account earlier it was 30 and 15 , now it's 14 and 7 gems!!
It seems TL is done distributing free gems :(
And it has happened to me mid quest
I installed and am playing Dragon story. I got 30 gems for installing , got 15 for leveling up to lvl 7 or 8 and the next lvl up has given me only 7
When I installed Farm Story 2 I got only 14 for installing and will get 7 for lvling

chaaarmi
01-15-16, 07:27 AM
I agree TL is definitely done giving out free gems as I got two more goal games all with 14/7 gem rewards... :(

mariyana2014
01-30-16, 12:52 AM
Oh yes! Gem rewards for downloading games reduced to 14! :(

natxjkkggg
01-30-16, 02:14 AM
I installed the Bingo, got also 14 gems, but when I opened the FFS some minutes later they were gone and I don't know why????

lilkingdome
01-31-16, 09:04 AM
I'm not going to be wasting my time on games I'm not even interested in for 14/7 gems.
Especially since I didn't even receive my 14 gems for installing the bingo game!

Clark_Wayne
01-31-16, 05:48 PM
i just install the game (reward 14 gems) but i don't play : 7 gems for levelling up is not worth the time you spend :mad:

31aug2002
01-31-16, 11:34 PM
There is a 2 part Clue Bingo valentine day goal line in the goals. But when I go to install, there is no game as clue Bingo. There is a CLUEDO Bingo. But when I installed it I did not get any credit for installing and playing :(:(
It happened a few weeks earlier also with the same game . And the issue is only in iOS , not android :(:(

Pls TL resolve this issue. The icon and pop up every time I open the game is very irritating

sanya87
02-01-16, 02:25 AM
Me too i got 14 gems for installing cluedo bingo and 7 gems for reaching level 7.

kooky panda
02-01-16, 09:20 AM
There is a 2 part Clue Bingo valentine day goal line in the goals. But when I go to install, there is no game as clue Bingo. There is a CLUEDO Bingo. But when I installed it I did not get any credit for installing and playing :(:(
It happened a few weeks earlier also with the same game . And the issue is only in iOS , not android :(:(

Pls TL resolve this issue. The icon and pop up every time I open the game is very irritating
This has been reported. See current thread
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88645-Valentine-s-Day-Edition-Glitch

[S8] Elsa
02-01-16, 11:18 AM
While we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.

There are other Goals that do have rewards. Please note that we may occasionally make changes to the game to balance the economy, which helps the long term health of the game (some of our games are over 5 years strong~!). :D

Clark_Wayne
02-05-16, 12:55 AM
installed Frozen mania : NO GEMS rewarded ! :mad: ok no more install in the futur neither then. i'm not going to try their new games anymore

Sandybellee
02-05-16, 03:33 AM
Yeah, very disappointing. It was my first goal game this year and only rewarded decor.

Nisisuza
02-05-16, 04:14 AM
Me, too! Only decoration 😒

sanya87
02-05-16, 04:48 AM
Same here, no gems, only useless decoration?! What a bummer.

BlueCanary
02-05-16, 07:54 AM
The decoration was pretty lame. I'm not going to bother trying out anymore of these games- some of which I keep and continue to play- if this is their new policy. Not worth the bother.

natxjkkggg
02-05-16, 08:57 AM
The next step You got 7 gems!?!

MaribouMay
02-05-16, 11:14 AM
Same here, no gems, only useless decoration?! What a bummer.

A useless recycled decoration. This is from the world event last February also called Love Is In The Air.

I will also add that it is unlikely any of us have a place to put this useless decoration. As long as I have animals in storage I don't have room for, I am not interested in decorations. Perhaps the reward should be runes and some more space to expand into.

Scribbles138
02-09-16, 04:33 AM
Question...how are we able to partake in the rewards when the goal is to get to a level in a game we've previously made it to? Today's game is Jewel Mania, albeit a Valentines version, but I've previously made it to level 10 when the game was a goal before, now, the game recognizes that I've played it, but not that I've already reached level 10 and beyond.

Sandybellee
02-09-16, 04:50 AM
Question...how are we able to partake in the rewards when the goal is to get to a level in a game we've previously made it to? Today's game is Jewel Mania, albeit a Valentines version, but I've previously made it to level 10 when the game was a goal before, now, the game recognizes that I've played it, but not that I've already reached level 10 and beyond.

I've also played it before and my second goal is to get to island 10, not level 10. Are you sure your goal says level and not island? Anyway, glad to get gems again after the deco last time!

Clark_Wayne
02-09-16, 07:00 AM
I've also played it before and my second goal is to get to island 10, not level 10. Are you sure your goal says level and not island? Anyway, glad to get gems again after the deco last time!

for jewel mania it is island not level . each Island got 6 lvl, so Island 10 is lvl 60 ;)

Phaedrakiki
03-12-16, 11:29 AM
This is very disappointing, to say the least. The way it was before has worked well for them, at least in my case--they got me hooked on several of their games. But I definitely won't be trying any more when the trade-off is a measly 14 gems (and especially leveling up for 7!) And forget the recycled deco.
This is just beyond cheap, imho. I can't see that that small amount made that much difference in their "economy." I buy more gold/gems than that, and I don't even get sales (I've only had one sale on this account since FFS began!)

Allixiandra
03-12-16, 02:46 PM
Even if I run the risk to make myself unpopular... 😊
Are you really moaning because of getting no free gems for installing and playing other games? 🤔
And do you really expect the same number of gems for reinstalling a game?🙄
This is a weird world... 😇