PDA

View Full Version : Money from goals issue

Najchi
01-09-16, 08:59 AM
Yesterday and today I noticed that wjen I finish certain goal, my money counter does not register it. I finished 3 or four 10000 goals and didn't received money prize, but the goals are done. I also noticed that I didn't received money from to go orders. Anyone had a problem like this?

LonePudding
01-09-16, 09:16 AM
I've noticed a few times that my "welcome back" money doesn't register sometimes - a pain when saving for Marco's shop :rolleyes:

CammoAmmo
01-09-16, 10:11 AM
The money for to-go orders registers as soon as you click the button. So it has already appeared even before you are told that you got coins. It is possible that the welcome back money and the goals money are the same way and your goal money is given as soon as you serve the last recipe.

Najchi
01-09-16, 10:21 AM
I don't think so. I pay attention since I'm trying to unlock coconut and by my calculations I should have enough money for that now but I'm 30000 short. I counted on that goal money.

kooky panda
01-09-16, 03:24 PM
I don't think so. I pay attention since I'm trying to unlock coconut and by my calculations I should have enough money for that now but I'm 30000 short. I counted on that goal money.
I am sorry you are having issues. Please send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent can check your game.

rosewaterlily
01-15-16, 11:42 PM
I have the same bug, no coins for delivery even though I'm supposed to have 1500. I check before and after I press the button and no change. Nothing after I exit the game and check back either.

Rynetory2
01-16-16, 12:23 AM
Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent to assist you on this. Thanks.

FrozenTurtle
01-19-16, 12:36 PM
You should be getting the coins as soon as you hit the Deliver button, not the Collect button. Can you guys double check that?

FrozenTurtle
01-19-16, 12:37 PM
Yesterday and today I noticed that wjen I finish certain goal, my money counter does not register it. I finished 3 or four 10000 goals and didn't received money prize, but the goals are done. I also noticed that I didn't received money from to go orders. Anyone had a problem like this?

Which goal did you complete?