PDA

View Full Version : everytime please help

sharbuch
01-09-16, 07:25 AM
They give us an new dragon story upgrade i spend a month or more with the []thing shutting down constantly it is really frustrating been trying to reach them and no reply as of yet been a week now. Cant do anything in the [] game it just keeps shutting down anybody have any ideas how to stop this.

kudarin
01-09-16, 08:41 AM
I had a similar problem with dragon story (the main game) after the (at the time) latest update (I have not tried to play the main game for about 2 months). Now instead I play with halloween version and it works splendidly. Hope this helps!

hiabarara
01-09-16, 08:44 AM
Have you tried playing the Halloween version? That's the only one that works for me. It still crashes from time to time and I can't really visit neighbours that are level 100+, but it's a workaround.

edit: kudarin was faster. But I'm confirming it :)

blueangel826
01-09-16, 04:48 PM
I've had constant problems after last update with game freezing. Have lost count of # of dynamite & bombs I've lost! Seems that I could get up to 6 attempts & when I'd find 2nd part, game closed & never credited me with the hit before closing! I've restarted, turned phone off, but still a problem. Looking at thread on Dragon Tales when saw this.Gonna uninstall/reinstall original DS app.If still problem will play the other one suggested.

DeeDe99
01-09-16, 04:56 PM
I must be the only one with an Android device that plays the standard DS latest version with no abnormality at all - other than the crashing on visiting neighbours 100+, but that is the same on iOS so I don't count that as an Android specific issue.

sharbuch
01-09-16, 04:56 PM
Thank you i think matbe ill go back but does that mean we dont get the updates or the specials.

kooky panda
01-09-16, 06:29 PM
They give us an new dragon story upgrade i spend a month or more with the []thing shutting down constantly it is really frustrating been trying to reach them and no reply as of yet been a week now. Cant do anything in the [] game it just keeps shutting down anybody have any ideas how to stop this.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.