PDA

View Full Version : Lost all progress after update

dacholiday
01-08-16, 09:44 PM
I updated the app last night and have lost all progress. It is making me start at level one again

kooky panda
01-09-16, 03:22 PM
Sorry this happened!!

Please email support@storm8.com so agent can check your game.

200s
05-06-16, 09:40 AM
I lost my progress on my android device (but, strangely, not on my iPad). I have e-mailed Storm 8 support multiple times and still no response. It has been over 3 months.

Nettis02
05-12-16, 04:12 PM
I lost everything as well. Is this common??

ilikebeandog
05-13-16, 12:50 PM
I lost everything as well. Is this common??

Could you please go to the Settings menu and see if you were disconnected from Facebook? If so, reconnecting will restore your progress.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

ilikebeandog
05-13-16, 12:51 PM
I lost my progress on my android device (but, strangely, not on my iPad). I have e-mailed Storm 8 support multiple times and still no response. It has been over 3 months.

Sorry for the long wait, I will PM you and see if we can figure it out.

Mickey7411
05-13-16, 01:15 PM
Could you please go to the Settings menu and see if you were disconnected from Facebook? If so, reconnecting will restore your progress.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

I was almost at level 700, and had EVERYTHING wiped out after this update. I never like connecting to Facebook when it comes to my games ... what am I supposed to do now? Storm8 support still hasn't even responded to me. :mad::mad:

ilikebeandog
05-13-16, 03:50 PM
I was almost at level 700, and had EVERYTHING wiped out after this update. I never like connecting to Facebook when it comes to my games ... what am I supposed to do now? Storm8 support still hasn't even responded to me. :mad::mad:

It looks like you were connected to iOS Game Center on your account (but not Facebook). Could you please try connecting to that again?

SparklyOctopus
05-13-16, 03:59 PM

Sorry to hear that! Can you please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you. :)

Mickey7411
05-14-16, 01:41 PM
It looks like you were connected to iOS Game Center on your account (but not Facebook). Could you please try connecting to that again?

I've never connected to Facebook. Does that mean I'm out of luck? This is crazy, I've lost everything ... and Support still hasn't responded to me.

kooky panda
05-14-16, 01:45 PM
I've never connected to Facebook. Does that mean I'm out of luck? This is crazy, I've lost everything ... and Support still hasn't responded to me.

Try connecting back to the game center

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
4. Restart Hungry Babies

XmasCraft
06-09-16, 04:40 AM
I waited 24 hours to open a new world (about level 400), beat the first level, and as it was loading the next, the word "processing" appeared. When that went away, I was back on level 1. I have no Facebook account and Game Center hasn't worked since I upgraded my iPad's operating system. Is there any way to regain my place?

SparklyOctopus
06-09-16, 10:52 AM
I waited 24 hours to open a new world (about level 400), beat the first level, and as it was loading the next, the word "processing" appeared. When that went away, I was back on level 1. I have no Facebook account and Game Center hasn't worked since I upgraded my iPad's operating system. Is there any way to regain my place?

Contact support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you.

XmasCraft
06-10-16, 04:38 AM
Sent email, thank you

itsjs12
07-15-16, 04:31 PM
I have had the same issue. Reported without any contact in response months ago. Would like the Money I spent on boosts back as I am pm back at level one. Appalling customer service and a rip off.

itsjs12
07-15-16, 04:37 PM
I have written twice months ago and am waiting for a reponse

SparklyOctopus
07-18-16, 10:53 AM
I have written twice months ago and am waiting for a reponse

Hey there! If you connect through your Game Center, you should be able to access the Hungry Babies account that you have more progress on. Let us know if you are still unable to.

itsjs12
07-18-16, 02:38 PM
Thanks for getting back to me. I can see my progress in game centre but don't seem able to get to the game. It still takes me to level 1. How do I login via game centre and go direct to game. Thanks julie

SparklyOctopus
07-18-16, 02:59 PM
Hmm that's odd. Please try logging back into Game Center and then play through the first level. You should be able to get back into your original level. Please let us know if that helps!

itsjs12
07-19-16, 02:44 PM
Thank you! That worked. I finished level 1 and it resynched so have progress back. Great, thanks for your help.

SparklyOctopus
07-19-16, 02:51 PM
Glad to hear it! :)

melirish
09-21-16, 08:45 AM
I also had this same thing happen to me! I've logged out of Game Center and I played level one and no luck �� Please help!

SparklyOctopus
09-21-16, 10:40 AM
I also had this same thing happen to me! I've logged out of Game Center and I played level one and no luck �� Please help!

Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you with your account.

melirish
09-21-16, 12:37 PM
Please write into support@storm8.com. One of our agents will be able to assist you with your account.

Thank you I did. How long will it take to fix?

SparklyOctopus
09-21-16, 01:22 PM
Thank you I did. How long will it take to fix?

Since it is a transfer, it may take a little bit longer. Please be patient with support while they assist you.