PDA

View Full Version : "No internet connection" message and game reload EVERY time I play

laylaaj
01-08-16, 04:13 PM
Every single time I go to my game, I get the "not connected to the Internet" message followed by a reload of the game. This happens even after a couple of minutes of coming out of the game then going back in, which can get really tedious. I know it is not my internet because everything else on my phone works and it makes no difference whether I'm on wifi or 4g as it happens at home and when out.

Rynetory2
01-09-16, 06:57 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I get this when I leave my game for a while. It's best to close off the game when you are not playing, otherwise you may get sync errors.

bobbyrae
01-14-16, 07:47 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I get this when I leave my game for a while. It's best to close off the game when you are not playing, otherwise you may get sync errors.

It happens to me whenever I open the game whether or not I close off the game. This is something that has been reported for years in other games and has always been shrugged off as being some fault with the player's own internet connection. I just got that message and yet...I'm here browsing and posting in the forum.