PDA

View Full Version : New animal: SNOWMANATEE

cardinalpsy
01-08-16, 01:15 PM
Got this one on third attempt with rock rhino and pearl peryton. Breeding time 13 hrs. Best of luck everyone.:)

sweetdeda
01-08-16, 01:28 PM
Well... Here is to another animal I won't have time to breed. The constant release of limited only animals is really getting to me.. Enough is enough already.

Congrats Cardinalpsy, unfortunately I have to pick and choose what I will be attempting to breed for and I am going with the Knitten Kitten.

Another bad move on TL's part, all these limited animals.

ninasidstorm8
01-08-16, 01:29 PM
Got this one on third attempt with rock rhino and pearl peryton. Breeding time 13 hrs. Best of luck everyone.:)

Congratulations!!!

Drachenia
01-08-16, 01:33 PM
Got it with Sapphire Cthulhu / Obsidian Cyclops I have 3 or 5 Rainguin, Rockodile and 13 hours = Snowmanatee

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160108/2arcdt4l.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

kittenthief
01-08-16, 03:34 PM
I just got a 13 hour breeding time with a rock rhino and a frostfang. Is this the only possible outcome??

I suppose it could be a super rare blizard too... right?

EDIT: LOL NEVERMIND. I forgot the Blizard was a Battlegrounds prize... it can't be bred! :D

ninasidstorm8
01-08-16, 03:40 PM
I just got a 13 hour breeding time with a rock rhino and a frostfang. Is this the only possible outcome??

I suppose it could be a super rare blizard too... right?

The Snowmanatee is the only Water/Earth with a 13 hr breed time that you can breed, so congratulations. Blizard has a 13 hour nest time but it was a Battleground Prize and cannot be bred at this time.

kittenthief
01-08-16, 03:41 PM
I'm so happy! This is a nice prize since I was feeling down about forgetting to purchase a Party Penguin this morning.

ogreve
01-08-16, 03:50 PM
Congrats to those who have gotten it!
I'm disappointed that AGAIN a new limited animal was released today. Why does everything have to be limited all of a sudden? TL previously only every now and then released a limited animal but IIRC the past 6 weeks or so have seen nothing but limited animal releases.
Fortunately I don't mind it so much if I miss some of those limited animals, so there's no pressure on me to buy this animal.

For now, I shall first try for the Kitten until it disappears (or until I breed it) and after that I may switch to trying for this animal (depending on what is being released this Tuesday). At least the Kitten and this new animal are rares and not super rares, and... I still need all gem hybrids that can be gotten when pairing the required animals with the Crystal Unicorn, so these breedings are not a total loss.

jojopeanut
01-08-16, 06:32 PM
Another limited animal..Jimity cricket.. wish they'd slow down on these.

Scribbles138
01-08-16, 10:56 PM
Are we sure the animal itself is limited and not just the sale price? I'll just chime in and add myself to the list of players tired of the limited time only animals. But it's clearly becoming bread and butter for TL, so I don't expect we'll see anything change anytime soon.

Scangelina
01-09-16, 04:56 AM
I missed out on Party Penguin & Confetti Yetti. When i was trying to do 3 element breeding to get Penguin or Kitten a few days ago, I got Knitten Kitten with Thunder Mammoth & Skyger. I just got a 13 hour timer with Iceclaw & Frostfang. Hoping I got the Snowmanatee. Surprised I got either of them with my breeding luck lately. Good luck to everyone trying for Knitten Kitten & Snowmanatee.

31aug2002
01-09-16, 05:38 AM
Ah well ... Another limited animal I am not going to get!!
Put in my Pearl Peryton with Pygmy giraffe in the hope of getting either Knitten kitten or Snowmantee
Got 11 hrs... So here's to many many many chromodiles and glacial Griffins.... Arghhh!!!

LonePudding
01-09-16, 06:04 AM
I want to try for this, but the common 5 hour fail (that I've got 3 times already) doesn't give out many silly sweaters, not as much as other combos would (the electric-dark party penguin fails were great!). I really need the sweaters because I'm behind in the event so ultimately I'm picking out of the Nutcracker and this Snowmanatee.

Silverrain1
01-09-16, 01:53 PM
Got this one second try with rock rhino and frost fang. I thought it was a 15 hour breed so thought I'd got a fail! So happy!

SmaugyHobit
01-10-16, 06:16 PM
Got it 3rd try with Crystal Unicorn and Iciclaw! I've been getting to lucky lately... I sense some bad luck in breeding soon!

LynsoKevin
01-11-16, 04:40 AM
Got it first try.

stefen35
01-11-16, 04:59 AM
finally got it after numerous attempts

SuzieQ477
01-11-16, 11:52 AM
Yay I've managed to breed this. Now just one more day to try for the Knitten Kitten.

BBragg15
01-11-16, 01:05 PM
I got this one on the way, and then I got my dark and earth to breed and I think the smitten kitten is on the way next. Won't know till tomorrow when the other egg come off.

sweetdeda
01-12-16, 08:13 AM
I got it! Finally! Good luck to all those still trying for it. Wow wouldn't it be nice if I get a few days of free breeding. :)

Clark_Wayne
01-12-16, 09:34 AM
13h with frostfang-rhino ! finally ! i don't remember how many tries but more than 10 !

jentlezat
01-12-16, 12:17 PM
My heart is broken - I actually succeeded in getting the egg, and bought a habitat for it.; But when it came time to place in habitat - I hit sell instead!! oh my - it's hard from me to ever breed something special on sale. I did it then lost it!! I'm so made at myself!
just needed to vent! Sorry!

update: after reading suggestions - I emailed support.
I understand that probably nothing will happen but I at least gave it a shot.

ninasidstorm8
01-12-16, 12:27 PM
My heart is broken - I actually succeeded in getting the egg, and bought a habitat for it.; But when it came time to place in habitat - I hit sell instead!! oh my - it's hard from me to ever breed something special on sale. I did it then lost it!! I'm so made at myself!

Email support and explain the problem. They may restore it for you.

Scribbles138
01-12-16, 01:49 PM
Trying for this guy and the new winter equifox, so I put my frost fang in with my shock fox...got a 13 hour timer...did I get lucky or is there something else it could be?

kirby52
01-12-16, 01:52 PM
Good luck trying to get TL to give it back, i did the same sort of thing in Dragon Story..only I had collected 200 parts for the dragon..hit sell by mistake , wrote them right away and they would do NOTHING for me..

ogreve
01-12-16, 02:46 PM
Trying for this guy and the new winter equifox, so I put my frost fang in with my shock fox...got a 13 hour timer...did I get lucky or is there something else it could be?

Not to rain on your parade, but unfortunately the (common) Conducktor also has that timer... BUT, as the Snowmanatee is only a rare animal, there's still a very decent chance that you did get lucky. Fingers crossed!

Scribbles138
01-12-16, 02:53 PM
Not to rain on your parade, but unfortunately the (common) Conducktor also has that timer... BUT, as the Snowmanatee is only a rare animal, there's still a very decent chance that you did get lucky. Fingers crossed!

LOL...it's totally going to be a Conducktor. :P

kooky panda
01-12-16, 03:25 PM
Please send an email to support@storm.com for assistance.

ninasidstorm8
01-12-16, 08:09 PM
This is beginning to remind me of trying to breed the Rudolphin as I have bred 8 straight Rainguins trying for the Snowmanatee. I ended up with 17 straight Turtisles trying for the Rudolphin. On the good side, I have received an explosive for each one.

ogreve
01-13-16, 12:13 AM
First two tries are Conducktors. :(
Long fails with this combination.
If I can't breed the fox I hope for a Hippogryph fail which is the only other (permanent) animal I still need from this combo....

EDIT: Oops! Wrong thread! It was meant to be in the Winter Equifox thread.

Scribbles138
01-13-16, 04:57 AM
LOL...it's totally going to be a Conducktor. :P

Thankfully, I was wrong! Just put the egg on the nest!

ogreve
01-13-16, 07:13 AM
Alright!
Way to go!
Congrats! :)

ninasidstorm8
01-13-16, 08:34 AM
After 8 straight Rainguins, I got a 13 hour timer on attempt #9. At least I seem to be able to breed new Rares. Going for the Winter Equifox once the Snowmanatee hits the nest.

Congratulations to all who have bred it.

pribakes
01-15-16, 11:19 AM
Spent 106 gold and didnt got it :(

Sandybellee
01-15-16, 12:42 PM
Snowmanatee is still available in the shop. So only the sale was limited I guess.

kooky panda
01-28-16, 08:51 AM
Wow! Finally got this Dude!!! He was realty tough to get. :p