PDA

View Full Version : Royal Flush Dragon Tales

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Anaboe
01-11-16, 12:56 PM
Did someone got the scroll, I havn't and still questing. Hoppefully appear before this midnight, because I'll be questing for full house of chapter 5.

I got 2 scrolls from my last 2 adventures.

lenasdinner
01-11-16, 01:03 PM
Did someone got the scroll, I havn't and still questing. Hoppefully appear before this midnight, because I'll be questing for full house of chapter 5.
in 5 times questin.... I've got 3 royal regalia and 2 secret scrols. just try as much as you can you will get it.when ever your dragon is free from evolving or breeding do the quests.you will get it just be patiance.

lenasdinner
01-11-16, 01:08 PM
I'm wondering what the best way is to breed a genie dragon. I was trying to get ahead of the game and have a genie egg ready to hatch in one of my nests, but no luck so far.

My Genie was with Peacock and Air in first try.if you have them try those.you can olso try magic and air.

Bastiaan0
01-11-16, 01:14 PM
After 4 Royal Regalia I thought the same, but then Jack came back twice with Scrolls, so it is possible ;) Just got another Regalia, sent Jack back right away. With a bit of luck (must be, since I had no luck on the Wheel :p) I have the 6th Regalia tomorrow morning, after that only 3 Decks of Fate to go.

Also just finished the battles for chapter 4, no losses :)
1 - Black Swan(10) - Forest - mbM
2 - Unicorn(11) - Forest - M
3 - Atlantis(14) - Fire - Mb

stevenlee2905
01-11-16, 01:21 PM
I'm wondering what the best way is to breed a genie dragon. I was trying to get ahead of the game and have a genie egg ready to hatch in one of my nests, but no luck so far.

The best way is to use Sorceress >< Diamond. This combo gave me 13 Genies to far. Breeding Genie is no problem in my island, more Genies are coming along their way to my island, lol... :D

freshfunin2008
01-11-16, 01:50 PM
Looks like I might start tonight since the food requirements don't require levl 14 or 15 on Jack or King. I was low on food after feeding gold producing dragons.

DeeDe99
01-11-16, 01:58 PM
I always have the same problem! When I'm simply battling for pieces or even just for fun I have no problem beating the most difficult opponents. But as soon as a tournament or Dragon Tales starts I lose against the easiest opponents. No one can tell me this is a coincidence :rolleyes:

I don't notice any difference. What I have had happen is my device (ipad) seems to occasionally get "stuck". I go and battle that particular opponent on my Android device. Winning immediately there could be sheer co-incidence, but this has happened more than once. Not sure my iPad totally clears the cache sometimes since the last iOS update.

amerirish
01-11-16, 02:28 PM
Whoo hoo! So excited for this event as I am an AVID poker fan :D

amerirish
01-11-16, 02:37 PM
Something I find alarming is that a Royal Flush is Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10 of the same suit according to he who wrote the definitive book and rules on cards, someone called HOYLE!.......

Don't you mean DOYLE? As in Brunson :D

jjblueyes
01-11-16, 02:57 PM

Spoken as a true poker fan ;)

Simdiva
01-11-16, 03:09 PM
The best way is to use Sorceress >< Diamond. This combo gave me 13 Genies to far. Breeding Genie is no problem in my island, more Genies are coming along their way to my island, lol... :D

I find the best is to use a royal plu any yellow if you have it. Genie almost guaranteed. I have been chasing crown prince for months with nothing but genies.

random59
01-11-16, 03:32 PM

Nope Edmond Hoyle died 1769! Loved playing poker as kids!:)

dianabro
01-11-16, 03:46 PM
Do you know how to get a Jack Dragon?

puppyzt
01-11-16, 03:57 PM
After 4 Royal Regalia I thought the same, but then Jack came back twice with Scrolls, so it is possible ;) Just got another Regalia, sent Jack back right away. With a bit of luck (must be, since I had no luck on the Wheel :p) I have the 6th Regalia tomorrow morning, after that only 3 Decks of Fate to go.

Also just finished the battles for chapter 4, no losses :)
1 - Black Swan(10) - Forest - mbM
2 - Unicorn(11) - Forest - M
3 - Atlantis(14) - Fire - Mb

Second time of Royal and no scroll, oohh patience.
Yes, same with me on battles no losses. 1st Nymph. 2nd Pegasus 3rd Doubble rainbow.
Fingers cross for this quest.

puppyzt
01-11-16, 04:00 PM
Do you know how to get a Jack Dragon?

Start Royal Flush Dragon Tale. At the 1st chapter you'll get it.

19sparkles96
01-11-16, 04:02 PM
Just updated my Act Chart on page 1 with all the Chapter stories.

roguebee
01-11-16, 04:09 PM
Jack just came back with 2 Decks. One less quest to make.

19sparkles96
01-11-16, 07:32 PM
Just updated my Act chart on page 1 for LOW levels

DragonWished
01-11-16, 07:47 PM
I've been using Cosmic and Royal trying for Rapunzel, only 5 outcomes. Got 3 Crown Prince, one right after the other. Didn't need any of them. Hope that works for you! Still no Rapunzel.

For Genie, Air and Magic works for me every single time.

I find the best is to use a royal plu any yellow if you have it. Genie almost guaranteed. I have been chasing crown prince for months with nothing but genies.

DeeDe99
01-11-16, 08:38 PM
I now have 7 Regalia and no sign of a scroll. Maybe I just need to wait until I do the Quest in response to one of the Acts, rather than trying to be so pre-prepared!

DeeDe99
01-11-16, 08:39 PM

Works for me too.

Simdiva
01-11-16, 10:16 PM
I've been using Cosmic and Royal trying for Rapunzel, only 5 outcomes. Got 3 Crown Prince, one right after the other. Didn't need any of them. Hope that works for you! Still no Rapunzel.

Will evolve my Saturn as soon as I can and try that would be stoked to get the prince

chuckyt888
01-11-16, 10:34 PM
Looks like they've juiced up the loss rate in the battle arena for dragon tales again.

31aug2002
01-12-16, 02:19 AM
Hi
I am a newbie in DS and this is my first Dragon tales.
First up , I want to thank everyone who has posted here and provided information with regards to how this tale works. A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL.
I used to play dragon story but quit and have now restarted as I got a quest in my android fone
I have 2 accounts . One on my iPad (lvl40. It was lvl 33 when I restarted to lay but have gone up due to a lot of breeding and growing back to back buff beets to get food. ) and one on my android phone (lvl18) so I am playing DT on two lvls.

As far as I can gather from this thread , the lower lvl players will have it pretty easy and I am happy with that.

My problem is that on my iPad I am in the 2nd lvl . Most of the tasks are doable and I think I can manage them with some planning .
The roadblocks that I am facing are the ARENA MATCHES .
Even though I am lvl 40 right now, I do not have many super rare dragons and non of the ultra rare ones. I
Also all my dragons are below lvl 10 . So I think that is where I will face my challenge!! I could feed and raise them but I want to keep the food to feed the jack and the king to the required lvl.

I would like to know that does the gold cost decrease say if you win one battle and then want to skip the step or does it stay the same.

EnchantedG
01-12-16, 03:34 AM
How do we know breeding outcomes for Jack? the breeding calculator doesnt seem to be updated!

hiabarara
01-12-16, 05:45 AM
I would like to know that does the gold cost decrease say if you win one battle and then want to skip the step or does it stay the same.I asked myself the same question a while ago, but never actually asked :D Personally I don't think it does. I think it stays the same no matter how many battles you won.

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 06:09 AM
I would like to know that does the gold cost decrease say if you win one battle and then want to skip the step or does it stay the same.

I asked myself the same question a while ago, but never actually asked :D Personally I don't think it does. I think it stays the same no matter how many battles you won.

If you read MaribouMay's post on the first page, she addresses that very issue.

Natasha_07
01-12-16, 06:35 AM
I'm stuck for days in the quest because the game keeps reversing action, what should only take 4 hours has been going on for 3 days in a row today. :mad:
I send the dragon on the quest, everything okay but when I go back to check my game hours way after the quest should have ended, he wasn't on a quest to start with.

31aug2002
01-12-16, 06:57 AM

What I can gather is that the gold mount to skip a task remains the same even if one has done part of it.
So that means to skip the 4 battling tasks will cost me a total of 230 gold. Well if I can manage the rest of the tasks it does not seem to be a very high price to pay for the queen which is an ultra rare.
Hmmmmm..... Lot of thinking to do..
But first back to buff beets for me!!!

hiabarara
01-12-16, 07:14 AM
I can't believe I didn't see that. Must have somehow overlooked it. Thanks for letting us know!

What I can gather is that the gold mount to skip a task remains the same even if one has done part of it.
So that means to skip the 4 battling tasks will cost me a total of 230 gold. Well if I can manage the rest of the tasks it does not seem to be a very high price to pay for the queen which is an ultra rare.

There might be a new tournament today, but if not then it's probably cheaper to simply use Ultimate Attack. It costs 12 gold and it seems like that's usually cheaper than actually skipping the task.

OzFamily
01-12-16, 07:21 AM
Ugh. Of course on the account that I have gold available to skip hatching a Genie I get an 8hr breed time, but on the account where I'm a few gold short I get a 10hr one. At least it's not another Trickster... I hear Mark Hamill laugh every time the 18hr timer goes up!

OzFamily
01-12-16, 07:28 AM
How do we know breeding outcomes for Jack? the breeding calculator doesnt seem to be updated!

Jack contains royal, blue and white, so anything with those colors, plus purple and yellow, since royal can split. I'm guessing if I breed it with Magic, it could be my last shot at hatching a Genie for the next day's goals, if I don't get one on my nest before then.

Dragosle
01-12-16, 07:40 AM
Has anyone been able to get a Secret Scroll from the Royal Fluff quest?

I have been doing the quest non-stop from day 1 and not getting even 1, only Royal Regalia. Now I'm like stuck on chap 5 at the crafting part. This is so weird and it start to get frustrating :mad:

roguebee
01-12-16, 08:14 AM

You can use Royal and Cloud (or any other Blue/White combo) to determine outcomes (43). This covers Royal, Blue, White, Yellow, and Purple for Jack's mate. If you want to add another color to the combo, then you'll need to find either a Royal that has it or a Blue/White tri-color that has it.

roguebee
01-12-16, 08:16 AM

I have been doing the quest non-stop from day 1 and not getting even 1, only Royal Regalia. Now I'm like stuck on chap 5 at the crafting part. This is so weird and it start to get frustrating :mad:

I have 5 in storage between the 2 accounts. I'm having issues with getting enough only Royal Regalia.

D_Raho
01-12-16, 08:19 AM
It would be slightly cheaper for most to pay the 30 gold to use an Ultimate Attack in the Arnea, guaranteeing the victory. Each battle only costing 30 so 2 battles would be 60 Gold. Plus you get the parts if you want to craft the Arena Dragon. Even at the top end, 4 x 30 is only 120. Even if you speed up the Arena to battle again immediately that only adds another 12 gold at most.

Also I find that they usually start a Tournament during Dragon Tales and the first 14 battles can be fairly easy.

puppyzt
01-12-16, 08:59 AM
I have 5 in storage between the 2 accounts. I'm having issues with getting enough only Royal Regalia.
Same with me. 9 Royal and none scroll. Still waiting for this in order to craft. Very frustraded. Stuck for hours.

Cesar49
01-12-16, 09:39 AM
Any ideas how to cope with a level 14 Prime Life dragon? It's my first opponent in the battle arena, but the highest level dragons I have are level 10 fire, air, water, beast and banshee. I've tried most of these, plus a few of my lower level super rare dragons but all I've achieved is a long queue at the healing spa!

detryx
01-12-16, 09:46 AM
Get more neighbors, you will need them 😉

ecxtasy
01-12-16, 09:49 AM
I'm stuck for days in the quest because the game keeps reversing action, what should only take 4 hours has been going on for 3 days in a row today. :mad:
I send the dragon on the quest, everything okay but when I go back to check my game hours way after the quest should have ended, he wasn't on a quest to start with.

I find you have to watch the dragon that you send on a quest disappear ( like when it goes poof) to actually register that it has gone on the quest. Also I find that if you just battled a hard dragon never start a quest after as when I go back in I will have to battle same dragon over again. I find that either force closing game straight after battle helps or just mine 1 dynamite.

detryx
01-12-16, 09:51 AM
Does anyone have an idea how can I get 3 gold? I just finished chapter 4 and have 21 hours left and want to skip to next chapter as it is a lot of time that I might need in the other chapters, but I need 3 more gold. I already sent 3 gold to neighbours but no one returned a gift back. Any other ideas?

Do not skip because you only advance that chapter, the next chapter will open at the original schedule, it will not open before, so
It is a waste of gold!

31aug2002
01-12-16, 10:14 AM
I can't believe I didn't see that. Must have somehow overlooked it. Thanks for letting us know!

There might be a new tournament today, but if not then it's probably cheaper to simply use Ultimate Attack. It costs 12 gold and it seems like that's usually cheaper than actually skipping the task.

Oh that is wonderful . Thank you for the info. Yes that would be much cheaper !!!

freshfunin2008
01-12-16, 10:45 AM
I hope I have saved up enough food. I will start today. I hate waiting.... Good luck everyone.

19sparkles96
01-12-16, 11:02 AM
Just completed my Act chart on page 1 for LOW levels.

Bastiaan0
01-12-16, 11:32 AM
Just finished chapter 5. I was quite surprised with my battle opponents, two consecutive treasure dragons and Unicorn, again. I also had to fight Unicorn yesterday, and didn't battle in between as I already have Festive Light and don't need a second.
Anyway, my Forest had a good time in the arena :) For anyone interested:
1 - Goldleaf(14) - Forest - mB
2 - Forbidden(13) - Forest - M
3 - Unicorn(14) - Forest - mbM

Edit: Just another surprise: no tournament today. I got a feeling... Probably flash tournament on friday.

Natasha_07
01-12-16, 11:35 AM
Thanks, but I always wait to see the countdown timer that way I know for sure it's gone questing. Yet despite showing this, when I do return to the game it wasn't registered or whatever is that it's doing.

I find you have to watch the dragon that you send on a quest disappear ( like when it goes poof) to actually register that it has gone on the quest. Also I find that if you just battled a hard dragon never start a quest after as when I go back in I will have to battle same dragon over again. I find that either force closing game straight after battle helps or just mine 1 dynamite.

divanightclub
01-12-16, 11:53 AM
I hope I have saved up enough food. I will start today. I hate waiting.... Good luck everyone.
I have also started the tales today, so by Next Tuesday, I'll be on chapter 7, (IF everything goes smoothly) and hopefully there will be a tournament then, that will help out with the battles for the remaining chapters...

amerirish
01-12-16, 12:33 PM
Forgive me if I missed this info, but does anyone have a nice combo in mind for when we have to breed Jack with another dragon? I keep coming up with combos that have over 40 possible outcomes. Suggestions? :D

Bastiaan0
01-12-16, 12:47 PM
Forgive me if I missed this info, but does anyone have a nice combo in mind for when we have to breed Jack with another dragon? I keep coming up with combos that have over 40 possible outcomes. Suggestions? :D

You'll end up with a lot of outcomes anyway, because Jack alone already can give royal, purple, yellow, blue and white.
As for me, I'm going to breed with Olympus. Seems like that is getting the standard for me during Dragon Tales :)

amerirish
01-12-16, 12:55 PM
Thanks Bastiaan0 - I think I'm going with Jack & Light - 39 possibilities (excluding Primes & Mammoth) with a couple of 'fails' that wouldn't be fails for me (Chess, Hot Chocolate). Of course I know I'll end up with a stupid Sunrise :(

Bastiaan0
01-12-16, 12:59 PM
And if it's not Sunrise, it sure will be Penumbra :rolleyes: good thing we only have to start breeding ;)

amerirish
01-12-16, 01:13 PM
and if it's not sunrise, it sure will be penumbra :rolleyes: Good thing we only have to start breeding ;)

You can say that again!!! :D

roguebee
01-12-16, 01:38 PM
And if it's not Sunrise, it sure will be Penumbra :rolleyes: good thing we only have to start breeding ;)

unless you've waited to the last moment to have a Genie waiting on the nest to hatch

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 02:45 PM

Given my level, I think I'm safe to go with Diamond actually, depending if I have all the pieces required for crafting by then. At the moment I have 9 Royal Regalia but not sight nor sign of a Secret Scroll.

On the other hand I have way more food than required, so am deciding what to take Epic once the Tales finish!

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 02:47 PM
Thanks Bastiaan0 - I think I'm going with Jack & Light - 39 possibilities (excluding Primes & Mammoth) with a couple of 'fails' that wouldn't be fails for me (Chess, Hot Chocolate). Of course I know I'll end up with a stupid Sunrise :(

Although that's not a bad thought either..... Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

blueangel826
01-12-16, 03:52 PM

I didn't have any problems getting Secret Scrolls from the Royal Bluff quests. First one gave me 1 Secret Scroll & 2nd one, I got 2 Scrolls.

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 03:56 PM

I'm in the same boat, no Scrolls here either. I don't need it yet, crafting is later for our difficulty level, but getting a tad nervous.

Later edit: I now have 10 Royal Regalia but no Scroll. Going to stop questing for a bit, because clearly my island is currently a scroll-free zone. Or I'll Quest from the Android device, see if that shakes one out of the tree.

edd2309
01-12-16, 04:33 PM
That first post is a complete mess to read. How many Royal roads and chests will i need to make for the event? I'm level 145.

I don't understand why they would make one quest have two drops. I've only gotten 2 regalias and I don't know if i will need 3, 6 or 9 by the end of this.

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 04:40 PM
I'm not sure I am too enamoured of the House of Cards habitat design. Now Jack is level 9, he sort of disappears into the habitat so he is difficult to see. I have Knight on the same habitat, same thing. I think the habitat is too busy and detracts from the intricate designs of the dragons. I'll see how it looks when all three dragons are epic, but at the moment I'm tempted to move them.

I think this habitat would be better with less intricate dragons, and "fancier" dragons look better on a habitat that is less busy. Just food for thought for future designs.

TwinkleTwiny
01-12-16, 05:36 PM
I'm not sure I am too enamoured of the House of Cards habitat design. Now Jack is level 9, he sort of disappears into the habitat so he is difficult to see. I have Knight on the same habitat, same thing. I think the habitat is too busy and detracts from the intricate designs of the dragons. I'll see how it looks when all three dragons are epic, but at the moment I'm tempted to move them.

I think this habitat would be better with less intricate dragons, and "fancier" dragons look better on a habitat that is less busy. Just food for thought for future designs.

I agree, one of my neighbourg already have the 3 dragons inside house of cards and it is hard to appreciate their beauty. I'm thinking of only putting 2 of them and the third one on a normal royal habitat

blackeneddove
01-12-16, 07:19 PM
I haven't started my Tale yet, so this is note to self (and any others who need to remember):

Levels over 131 will need to quest for -

6 Decks of Fate
6 Royal Regalia
2 Secret Scrolls

Total needed: 2 Royal Roads and 2 Chest of Diamonds. (1 hour craft time each)

1 Royal Road = 2 Decks of Fate & 1 Secret Scroll
(needed for Chpt 5, Act 3 and Chpt 9, Act 4)

1 Chest of Diamonds = 3 Royal Regalia, 1 Deck of Fate, and 1 small Sapphire
(needed for Chpt 6, Act 2 and Chpt 9, Act 5)

**Craft Royal Road 1st. Chest of Diamonds crafting should immediately follow Royal Road in both instances, because it is needed directly after Royal Road. Remember not to collect until it asks you to craft it.

That first post is a complete mess to read. How many Royal roads and chests will i need to make for the event? I'm level 145.

I don't understand why they would make one quest have two drops. I've only gotten 2 regalias and I don't know if i will need 3, 6 or 9 by the end of this.

I went and figured out what we would need to quest for based on the post made by lenasdinner (check it out in this thread if you have not -it helped me a lot!). I made a post yesterday, but I re-quoted it above for you. Hope this helps! :)

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 07:39 PM
The dragons in the arena seem to be lower levels than prior to the Tales, a good thing! I was facing levels 13 and 14 before the Tales started, now I am facing levels 10 and 11 mostly.

Very helpful! :)

jjblueyes
01-12-16, 08:26 PM
I went and figured out what we would need to quest for based on the post made by lenasdinner (check it out in this thread if you have not -it helped me a lot!). I made a post yesterday, but I re-quoted it above for you. Hope this helps! :)

You are a doll. Very nice of you. Thanks for the info friend xoxo

jjblueyes
01-12-16, 08:39 PM
Any ideas how to cope with a level 14 Prime Life dragon? It's my first opponent in the battle arena, but the highest level dragons I have are level 10 fire, air, water, beast and banshee. I've tried most of these, plus a few of my lower level super rare dragons but all I've achieved is a long queue at the healing spa!

Oh man. I have no advice just empathy. I've been fighting a level 10 summer elf for 2 days now. I've thrown everything at him including dragons who are suppose to have 75 percent chance of beating it. Very frustrating! Wishing you luck getting down your opponent!

Hawk1
01-12-16, 09:23 PM

Thanks Blackeneddove! Have some real life issues going on (MIL is in CCU) and my brain is mush :(

charismabmw33
01-12-16, 09:24 PM
How do you collect runestones? Which food do I plant to get the 45 runestones?

blackeneddove
01-12-16, 09:28 PM
Thanks Blackeneddove! Have some real life issues going on (MIL is in CCU) and my brain is mush :(

NP Hawk1! I'm really sorry to hear about your MIL - I hope things get better soon! :)

blackeneddove
01-12-16, 09:30 PM

Any food will do, but I think for every hour you get 1 Runestone so it's safest to plant food by the hour instead of the 10 minute or shorter times. It's a lot like when you farm during World events to collect items. I have gotten runestones for 10 minute crops before, but it's sporadic. I never know whether I will get a runestone or not.

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 09:32 PM

Have you tried Cupcake or something similar if you have it? I've beaten Prime Life 14 with Cupcake 10. I'd be looking for pink or a Champion, but you don't mention a Champion so I guess you don't have one yet.

Oh man. I have no advice just empathy. I've been fighting a level 10 summer elf for 2 days now. I've thrown everything at him including dragons who are suppose to have 75 percent chance of beating it. Very frustrating! Wishing you luck getting down your opponent!

Do you have another device to try on, JJ? I got stuck on Big Bad the other day - two days actually, gave up on the iPad and went to the Android device, knocked him cold with one hit. I'm beginning to think cache isn't clearing properly since the last iOS update.

Did I see you mention the other day you missed Bride of Franken? I guess you've tried everything similar.

blackeneddove
01-12-16, 09:32 PM
You are a doll. Very nice of you. Thanks for the info friend xoxo

You're very welcome my friend! Good luck with the Tales! :)

belarica
01-12-16, 09:45 PM
I started the event on my level 14 account today and instead of getting the jack dragon I got the family tree decoration. What the fudge???

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 09:46 PM
I'm in the same boat, no Scrolls here either. I don't need it yet, crafting is later for our difficulty level, but getting a tad nervous.

Later edit: I now have 10 Royal Regalia but no Scroll. Going to stop questing for a bit, because clearly my island is currently a scroll-free zone. Or I'll Quest from the Android device, see if that shakes one out of the tree.

I did go out to my Android device and do the Quest - guess what? I now have a secret scroll. I posted somewhere the other day about a similar thing in the Battle Arena when I was stuck on Big Bad. Went to the Android and beat Big Bad with one punch. I think there is an issue potentially with my iPad getting "stuck" (cache?).

puppyzt
01-12-16, 09:57 PM
I did go out to my Android device and do the Quest - guess what? I now have a secret scroll. I posted somewhere the other day about a similar thing in the Battle Arena when I was stuck on Big Bad. Went to the Android and beat Big Bad with one punch. I think there is an issue potentially with my iPad getting "stuck" (cache?).

Oh my patience its going out. 12 Royal and no scrolls. Looks that I will be delayed for the next chapter. Genie egg its waiting on the nest, but no signs of when to reach that chapter :(

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 10:16 PM
Oh my patience its going out. 12 Royal and no scrolls. Looks that I will be delayed for the next chapter. Genie egg its waiting on the nest, but no signs of when to reach that chapter :(

Do you have another device you can play the game on like I do? Going to the other device is starting to become a pattern when I am stuck - although two or three (I've done it a couple of other times as well) doesn't really constitute a pattern....yet.

jjblueyes
01-12-16, 10:17 PM

You and your family is in my prayers hon. Keep me posted. You can send me a message if you have time. Real sorry you guys are dealing with that.
Jen

suniaz
01-12-16, 10:29 PM
So far I have 6 royal regalia and 0 secret scrolls but need to craft a royal road! Looks like this tale is down the tubes at chapter 5 :-)

D_Raho
01-12-16, 10:45 PM

All day long, that took. If guess it is possible. lol

But I really don't Like these kinds of odds. Seemingly ten times more likely to get a Royal Regalia than a Secret Scroll.

blackeneddove
01-12-16, 10:50 PM

All day long, that took. If guess it is possible. lol

But I really don't Like these kinds of odds. Seemingly ten times more likely to get a Royal Regalia than a Royal Road.

Uggh... this worries me a bit. It's starting to sound like the Moon quest for comet cores... (which I still cannot seem to get the 3rd one of after 8 months of questing (off and on of course, because of the dragon tales).

Can I ask - those of you who have gotten the Secret Scroll - and to you, D_Raho, What level is your Jack Dragon?? I know none of this stuff is supposed to matter, but I am still curious. :)

Also, are those of you who have gotten the scrolls playing on Android, or iOS?

I only have one account on one device, and it is an apple iOS. I've just sent my Jack dragon (lv. 7) out for his first Royal Bluff quest. Only time will tell what he comes back with! Wish me luck! :)

D_Raho
01-12-16, 11:06 PM
Jack is level 10 and I'm on iOS on an iPad. But I haven't updated to the latest version of Dragon Story that came out on Monday.

blackeneddove
01-12-16, 11:17 PM
Jack is level 10 and I'm on iOS on an iPad. But I haven't updated to the latest version of Dragon Story that came out on Monday.

Thanks for the reply & the info about the new version! I didn't even realize there was a new one. ^_^;

DeeDe99
01-12-16, 11:35 PM
Blackeneddove as posted up the page a bit (because see comparison to arena too) I play on iOS, but got my Scroll by questing from the Android device. Jack is level 9.

Ooops re read your post, only one device. I have one account, two devices.

And yes, I am on the latest DS version on both devices.

saghaven
01-13-16, 12:08 AM
The dragons in the arena seem to be lower levels than prior to the Tales, a good thing! I was facing levels 13 and 14 before the Tales started, now I am facing levels 10 and 11 mostly.

Very helpful! :)
I wish this was the case with me. I've been stuck on a level 12 Hades all day. Can't get to the crafting as I can't complete the stupid battles. This would only be the second. Then I'm getting nothing but Regalia from questing and no scrolls so I'll have trouble crafting even once I get past the battles.

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 12:33 AM
They may have been softening me up - last one was a level 13 Unicorn.

debrasbistro
01-13-16, 12:51 AM
Uggh... this worries me a bit. It's starting to sound like the Moon quest for comet cores... (which I still cannot seem to get the 3rd one of after 8 months of questing (off and on of course, because of the dragon tales).

Can I ask - those of you who have gotten the Secret Scroll - and to you, D_Raho, What level is your Jack Dragon?? I know none of this stuff is supposed to matter, but I am still curious. :)

I only have one account on one device, and it is an apple iOS. I've just sent my Jack dragon (lv. 7) out for his first Royal Bluff quest. Only time will tell what he comes back with! Wish me luck! :)

My jack is at 10 and so far no trouble getting scrolls on iOS. Best of luck! Did I mention my jack came with the name Catherine ? Lol

debrasbistro
01-13-16, 12:54 AM
Air and magic gave me trickster, well 18 hours anyway, when it has always given me genie plus my battles are requiring more than one try even with the perfect dragon - coincidental with the tales? Not for me, but used to the shenanigans.

newzealander
01-13-16, 01:38 AM
I now have 7 Regalia and no sign of a scroll. Maybe I just need to wait until I do the Quest in response to one of the Acts, rather than trying to be so pre-prepared!
I'll trade you...my 3 extra scrolls for a regalia! Not a regalia in sight at my quest outpost. Talk about 'random'!

newzealander
01-13-16, 01:41 AM
At the moment I have 9 Royal Regalia but not sight nor sign of a Secret Scroll.

On the other hand I have way more food than required, so am deciding what to take Epic once the Tales finish!
I have "Quest Envy"

Najchi
01-13-16, 01:42 AM
Is there a certain type of food that you need to plant to harves runestones? I harvested 20 times but did not received any runestones.

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 02:16 AM
My jack is at 10 and so far no trouble getting scrolls on iOS. Best of luck! Did I mention my jack came with the name Catherine ? Lol

LOL - Mine came with the name Richard, so I immediately thought of Richard Coeur de Lion and thought it appropriate. Catherine The Great, perhaps? LOL

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 02:17 AM
I'll trade you...my 3 extra scrolls for a regalia! Not a regalia in sight at my quest outpost. Talk about 'random'!

WOW! You'll see what I did to break the cycle if you keep reading

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 02:19 AM
Is there a certain type of food that you need to plant to harves runestones? I harvested 20 times but did not received any runestones.

I just harvested 7 farms x 1 hour crops (Rushrooms) and received 19 Runestones. I've now planted 5 hour crops and will collect in the morning, that should be the balance I hope. They might need to be 1 hour crops at least, I'm not sure.

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 02:22 AM
My two battles for Chapter 5 went without a hitch.

Charisma 11 < Warrior Prince 11 mM
Snowangel 11 < Diamond 15 mM

I hope we are ultimately going to do something with all these Runestones - I now have 184 of them accumulated from the last Tales plus this lot, with more to collect yet.

EDIT: The very next battle though, a Unicorn 14 dropped my Diamond 15 into the spa. Maybe she was just tired after Snowangel.....

Sandybellee
01-13-16, 02:55 AM
Zero scrolls for me so far as well. Hopefully Jack finds some soon...

pernmagic
01-13-16, 03:11 AM
p

Mine is L7 I play on iOS and he came back this morning with my first one after many many attempts :)

stefen35
01-13-16, 05:08 AM

i played on iOS and my jack was lv 7 but seriously in my game , royal regia is much more harder to get than secret scroll :( i have 5 secret scroll but now 0 royal regia

Lurker2
01-13-16, 05:15 AM
The lowest level for starting this Dragon Tales is 11. I saw the scroll on a level 11 account, but I didn't see it on a level 10 account.

otgland
01-13-16, 05:49 AM
Does anyone know if breeding in the Arctic isles will count?

Simdiva
01-13-16, 06:31 AM
Got a secret scroll first time out, guess I got lucky

Simdiva
01-13-16, 06:34 AM
Does anyone know if breeding in the Arctic isles will count?

It's a bit different over there, since the max breeding time is 8 hours it's probably ok to risk but doubt it will count, it's almost like its a different game, plus the only dragons I've had any success with using are diamonds with one exception for meteor.

Carbuck
01-13-16, 08:21 AM
In addition to being concerned about the breeding time outcomes for breeding any dragon with Jack dragon I am making sure my Jack dragon is already at level 10 before breeding. Then all I have to do is wait until it is finished breeding then send it on the Royal Road quest so as to complete Chap 7 in the High Level game.

I already have a Genie sitting on the nest. I used Sandstorm (purple/yellow) and Air (yellow). Got Genie on the first try.

hiabarara
01-13-16, 08:21 AM
I'm surprised so many people seem to have problems with the randomness of the Royal Bluff quest. It's pretty troublesome because you can't do anything about it.
My Jack has been on this quest five times. He (he's named Victoria, so actually "she"?) came back with 2 Scrolls and 2 Regalia. I don't know about the 5th time. He has been level 3 during these quests. Now he's level 9 and on his 6th quest. Oh, and I'm playing on Android.

tuffyjkitten
01-13-16, 08:24 AM
Why am I supposed to have a stockpile of small blue gems just because I'm above level 130? I don't have any. I don't have any duplicate dragons to trade. I don't have 105 gold each (!) to buy any gems. I don't have a habitat space for a dragon I don't need and I'm maxed on habitats. I don't want to waste food on a dragon that I plan to trade after wasting time breeding a dragon I dont want just so I can trade it. And I find the entire trade outpost to be rather disgusting anyways....with the smoke coming out of it and all....

I will keep going for the food and deco but once it asks for blue gems I'm done.

roguebee
01-13-16, 08:38 AM

I collected 12/13 runestones from each farm planted with diamondates.

Cesar49
01-13-16, 08:47 AM
LOL - Mine came with the name Richard, so I immediately thought of Richard Coeur de Lion and thought it appropriate. Catherine The Great, perhaps? LOL

LOL! Mine came with the name Justinian! Still trying to decide whether I like it or not, but can't come up with anything better (though I quite like the thought of Jacobin). I'm hopelessly stuck on the battles - level 14 Cosmic at the moment.

Carbuck
01-13-16, 08:50 AM
Why am I supposed to have a stockpile of small blue gems just because I'm above level 130? I don't have any. I don't have any duplicate dragons to trade. I don't have 105 gold each (!) to buy any gems. I don't have a habitat space for a dragon I don't need and I'm maxed on habitats. I don't want to waste food on a dragon that I plan to trade after wasting time breeding a dragon I dont want just so I can trade it. And I find the entire trade outpost to be rather disgusting anyways....with the smoke coming out of it and all....

I will keep going for the food and deco but once it asks for blue gems I'm done.

Tuffy,

I wish I could give you some of mine. I have over 20 of them sitting in my storage. LOL!

I hope you are doing well. It's been a long time. I started playing again just before Christmas. This is the first time I am playing this event.

Maybe you can do the quest for gems to get the 2 blue ones you need. Wish you the best!

amerirish
01-13-16, 08:57 AM
My Jack dragon is named Regent :) I like it!

Carbuck
01-13-16, 09:00 AM
I collected 12/13 runestones from each farm planted with diamondates.

Rogue,

That's encouraging! :). Thanks for the info. I have some Diamondates planted now. I have 3 1/2 hours to wait for them to be ready.

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 09:08 AM
Rogue,

That's encouraging! :). Thanks for the info. I have some Diamondates planted now. I have 3 1/2 hours to wait for them to be ready.

I got 19 from Rushrooms then 4 farms of Diamondates just harvested gave me the balance of the requirement for chpt 5 mid range difficulty.

jjblueyes
01-13-16, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=tuffyjkitten;1234863]Why am I supposed to have a stockpile of small blue gems just because I'm above level 130? I don't have any. I don't have any duplicate dragons to trade. I don't have 105 gold each (!) to buy any gems. I don't have a habitat space for a dragon I don't need and I'm maxed on habitats. I don't want to waste food on a dragon that I plan to trade after wasting time breeding a dragon I dont want just so I can trade it. And I find the entire trade outpost to be rather disgusting anyways....with the smoke coming out of it and all....

I'm so sorry! What a mess huh.
I didn't start the tales till it forced me to so I could keep planting & I could breed some blues to trade. I had 5 seabreezes from a spin to win awhile back, long while back, where in spite of having one that's all I got the entire time. Never got that many dragons ever, but all that one. They've been enjoying a stent in storage jail since. I started hatching and evolving and trading...I've also been putting blue/white on the nest and got a disco to trade...then I tried for repunzal, a few last tries...and first got genie who's sitting on a nest, I'm not messing with that random mess later, and then my final try was that purple diamond 40 long hour fail...so that's stopped my breeding till at least tomorrow. So I'm down to one or two seabreezes and I have a few blue gems. That's a lot of work to prep for this and yep, fun times for being a higher level player.
Not sure if there's time to start breeding for them now, even if you didn't have the space/food/challenge. it's a long process for one I know. Having to evolve to 4 on top of breeding/hatching and then the craft time. It's a challenge...I don't think I would be doing well without those extra guys sitting in storage....

jjblueyes
01-13-16, 09:15 AM
Tuffy,

I wish I could give you some of mine. I have over 20 of them sitting in my storage. LOL!

I hope you are doing well. It's been a long time. I started playing again just before Christmas. This is the first time I am playing this event.

Maybe you can do the quest for gems to get the 2 blue ones you need. Wish you the best!

That's a good idea! Nice seeing you and tkitty;) it has been awhile. Good luck!

blackeneddove
01-13-16, 09:36 AM
LOL! Mine came with the name Justinian! Still trying to decide whether I like it or not, but can't come up with anything better (though I quite like the thought of Jacobin). I'm hopelessly stuck on the battles - level 14 Cosmic at the moment.

Justinian?? Catherine?? LOL! I don't remember what my Jack was named, but I changed it right away to Samurai (Like Samurai Jack - don't ask, he just reminded me of a samurai somehow in his Juvenile form so I found it appropriate :D)

But I have two Royals (Royal & Jester) BOTH named Guinevere! LOL... I like the name, but didn't necessarily want it, especially for the both of them. Except I made a rule not to change my dragons names when they are over 8 characters long so... yep. They are both Guinevere.

If I had a Catherine or a Justinian Jack dragon, I would probably just be stuck with the name simply because it's over 8 characters long. lol... Seems silly, I know. :)

I really wish we could choose names for our dragons that were longer. I know someone brought this up a long time ago (Maybe it was me? - probably many people have) But nothing was ever said about why it is this way and nothing was ever done about it. Oh well.

Carbuck
01-13-16, 09:51 AM
That's a good idea! Nice seeing you and tkitty;) it has been awhile. Good luck!

Jen,

{{Hug}}. Yes it has been a long time. So glad to see you on here. :) My fingers are better now and I am back to the games, except for battle arena. But still won't play at the level I was playing before.

Wish you lots of luck on this one!!

Carol

tuffyjkitten
01-13-16, 09:55 AM
Tuffy,

Hi, glad to see you back! And I never even thought about the quest for gems...I will try that while my Jack is evolving. I dont think I've ever gotten a gem from that but why not? Good luck with the event! :)

Carbuck
01-13-16, 09:56 AM
I got 19 from Rushrooms then 4 farms of Diamondates just harvested gave me the balance of the requirement for chpt 5 mid range difficulty.

Cool! Thanks.

Carbuck
01-13-16, 10:03 AM
Hi, glad to see you back! And I never even thought about the quest for gems...I will try that while my Jack is evolving. I dont think I've ever gotten a gem from that but why not? Good luck with the event! :)

Thanks. it's good to be back. I haven't tried that quest myself because I have so many gems lying around in my storage. Every now and then I craft something and then sell it to get coins.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will have great success with it and get those 2 blue gems that you need.

C

blackeneddove
01-13-16, 10:04 AM

p

Mine is L7 I play on iOS and he came back this morning with my first one after many many attempts :)

i played on iOS and my jack was lv 7 but seriously in my game , royal regia is much more harder to get than secret scroll :( i have 5 secret scroll but now 0 royal regia

Well, my level 7 Jack came back from his first quest with a Secret Scroll! Success! :D Now I don't know whether to be worried it will be my only one, or to be worried that I will end up with 5 of them... ^_^; I guess only time will tell. Good luck everyone!

jjblueyes
01-13-16, 10:08 AM
Jen,

{{Hug}}. Yes it has been a long time. So glad to see you on here. :) My fingers are better now and I am back to the games, except for battle arena. But still won't play at the level I was playing before.

Wish you lots of luck on this one!!

Carol

Thank you ;)
I'm glad you are back playing, at whatever capacity you are. The battles can be exhausting. Back at you, hope this quest goes smoothly for you as well.
Cheers!
Jen

tuffyjkitten
01-13-16, 10:09 AM
I'm so sorry! What a mess huh.
I didn't start the tales till it forced me to so I could keep planting & I could breed some blues to trade. I had 5 seabreezes from a spin to win awhile back, long while back, where in spite of having one that's all I got the entire time. Never got that many dragons ever, but all that one. They've been enjoying a stent in storage jail since. I started hatching and evolving and trading...I've also been putting blue/white on the nest and got a disco to trade...then I tried for repunzal, a few last tries...and first got genie who's sitting on a nest, I'm not messing with that random mess later, and then my final try was that purple diamond 40 long hour fail...so that's stopped my breeding till at least tomorrow. So I'm down to one or two seabreezes and I have a few blue gems. That's a lot of work to prep for this and yep, fun times for being a higher level player.
Not sure if there's time to start breeding for them now, even if you didn't have the space/food/challenge. it's a long process for one I know. Having to evolve to 4 on top of breeding/hatching and then the craft time. It's a challenge...I don't think I would be doing well without those extra guys sitting in storage....

Hi, glad to see you too!

Ever since I maxed on habitats I've been stuck on these events. I couldn't do the last one either...got the Beast dragon from the first step but had to wait a long time to even put it on the nest since I had no space for it. I thought my royal habitat was full but it wasn't, so I got Jack. I had some extras from the wheel but with no habitat space I sold them off the nest during the world events to collect whatever it was we were collecting.

I have a ton of food from the world event but no habitat space left at all now. I waited until the last day possible to start as well since I was trying to breed a blue and what did I end up with....hot chocolate! Wasn't about to trade him and he took my only available blue space. I was hoping to breed a duplicate of something I have and switch them out. Not sure if it's worth trying now with the time constraints. I have a genie on the nest ready to hatch if I get that far.

Good luck to you!

saghaven
01-13-16, 10:43 AM
I can't remember what my Jack's name was but I changed it to Hal for Prince Hal (since he's a Prince and not yet a king). I finally got past the stupid Hades and now have a level 11 Paradise. It's already dropped my level 10 Acrobat. Ugh. So I'm still trying to get past yesterday's challenges before I can even get to today's. And still no scroll in site. Decided to evolve my Jack to 10 (he was at 9) and he's freshly out of the evolution temple. Let's hope that helps with the search.

newzealander
01-13-16, 10:56 AM
WOW! You'll see what I did to break the cycle if you keep reading
Unfortunately I don't have an Android device, otherwise I would try this, thanks Dee. It's an iOS household (due to a stubborn husband!)
Edit: and currently a regalia-free zone, it seems

sophiensissi
01-13-16, 11:00 AM

Trade your common blue ones. You will be able to breed them again, easily, after this quest is over. Great to see you here again my friend! Always love to see your posts on my wall too. ����

puppyzt
01-13-16, 11:17 AM
Unfortunately I don't have an Android device, otherwise I would try this, thanks Dee. It's an iOS household (due to a stubborn husband!)
Newzealander, I don't have iOS only Android, my ipad went two years ago and still missing it, sniff sniff. I play with my phone and still NO SCROLLS FOR ME. I had re-installed the game and no luck. :(

amerirish
01-13-16, 11:30 AM
For those who don't have blue gems, if you have the time maybe you could buy a Water dragon for coins & evolve him to 4 so you can trade for them :)

saghaven
01-13-16, 11:59 AM
For those who don't have blue gems, if you have the time maybe you could buy a Water dragon for coins & evolve him to 4 so you can trade for them :)
That won't work. If a dragon can be bought for coins it can't be traded.

And the annoying thing about trading the common blue hybrids is they don't always give you a blue gem. I traded a Coral and a Winter in the past couple of days and got a small purple and small white gem. Ugh

Bastiaan0
01-13-16, 12:28 PM
My Jack's name is Nefertiti :( Looks so very inappropriate, I even might rename him, though I never do that (except for my treasure dragons, otherwise I would have had 6 Blings). Very curious what Kings and Queens names will be...

Jack is now level 9, had no problems with the quests, only need some Decks of Fate. I'm on Android, Halloween version.

Unlike I stated before, every hour of farming gives 2 and sometimes 3 runestones. Got 76 from 6 times diamondates, 5 from 2 times Rushrooms. And yes, you'll have to plant at least 1 hour crops, shorter ones don't give runstones.

Now waiting for an hour for Jack to come back from questing in order to send him to the breeding den. Little mistake to send him questing, I could have finished chapter 6 about 2 hours ago... But I'm not going to speed that up, my treasure dragons would be very angry with me if I spend their precious gold like that :)

Genie is waiting on the nest since yesterday, got it first try with Air and Magic.

owa411
01-13-16, 12:29 PM
Euhm, silly question of me but, how do we get those runestones again?? Only by planting Impruberries??

Bastiaan0
01-13-16, 12:37 PM
Euhm, silly question of me but, how do we get those runestones again?? Only by planting Impruberries??

On the contrary, my dear neighbor :p See the post above yours ;)

owa411
01-13-16, 12:39 PM
On the contrary, my dear neighbor :p See the post above yours ;) thnx neighbor ;) :)

Simdiva
01-13-16, 12:47 PM
Started yesterday, waited mainly because I had way too many bombs and didn't want to push for a third abyss that I didn't need. Also have been stockpiling food as I have been taking several dragons to high levels. Just finished getting fire to 15 and now working on my second diamond and second champ. So I had 200000 food before I started and generally make 50000 a day, give or take about 5000. If I get lucky mining I can make a lot more. I guess Jack is my lucky dragon! As soon as he hatched, I discovered I finally got my long awaited CrownPrince who I have been chasing for months. I evolved Jack Aja Julius to 12 immediately so we could focus on the quests which I understood would be difficult but again it seems Jack is my lucky charm. Three trips and I have two scrolls and two regalia. I am not complaining! Now if only Jack can produce in the breeding den but I am not optimistic. I will try with Noveau as she gives a lot of nice options I am looking for and not many horrid fails besides island which I can cope with. I hope it doesn't fall during a regular tournament but I guess if Noveau is needed I can always speed it along. I tend to use her a lot in tournaments and in fact used her in five rounds in the black ice tournament. Just my breeding thoughts, interested in others.

Carbuck
01-13-16, 01:14 PM

I planted Diamondates on all of my 7 farms. I got 13 runestones each from 4 of them and then 12 runestones each from the other 3. My total was 88 Runestones.

Carbuck
01-13-16, 01:20 PM
I bred my Jack Dragon with Winter Solstice (white/blue/yellow) and got 14 hours. I am pleased about not having a lengthy wait for it to come out of the breeding den.

I am out of here.

Good luck everyone!

puppyzt
01-13-16, 01:40 PM
Great, after 14 Royal I got 1 scroll, I'm soo happy. Start crafting the Road, already sent Jack for the second scroll and my farms are waiting for the impruberries seeds.
Thanks to all who sent me good vibes.

roguebee
01-13-16, 01:55 PM
Or as someone else said if your feeling lucky you can breed Jack + Air which could potentially "**** 2 acts with 1 stone" if you will. Lol.

I'm glad I decided to try for Genie early (on the nest now, waiting) as I didn't get one when breeding Jack with Air.

Bastiaan0
01-13-16, 02:16 PM
No way! Just sent Jack and Olympus to the den, guess what? 4 (yes: four) hours only!

D_Raho
01-13-16, 02:53 PM
Jaybeast, I made two extra Abyss dragons for the soul purpose of trading them for Large Onyx Gemstones. They will be my first ever. Like you, I have plenty of Blues.

Sandybellee
01-13-16, 02:57 PM
Yay! Jack brought back a scroll! :)

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 03:29 PM

He he he - you sound my daughter with her husband! Although they do have PCs for World of Warcraft or whatever it is. But Ios watches, phones, tablets, laptops...... but she is as bad as he is, so they match well.

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 03:29 PM
Yay! Jack brought back a scroll! :)

I was very relieved to see my scroll after 10 regalia, let me tell you!

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 03:30 PM
No way! Just sent Jack and Olympus to the den, guess what? 4 (yes: four) hours only!

OK - you've convinced me!

MaribouMay
01-13-16, 03:33 PM
OK - you've convinced me!

A 44 hour timer is also possible. Just saying . . .

Or worse, Sunrise. <shudder>

MaribouMay
01-13-16, 04:16 PM
Nice, I'll have to try that. Wasn't aware they provided Large Onyx Gemstones. How far did you have to Level them? Ty.

Any Super Rare dragon will give 2 large gemstones. If it is 3 color, you will get 2 large and one small gemstone. Dragons need to be level 4 (or higher) to be traded.

edited to add: The thread on the trading portal is here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41734-New-Features-(IOS)Overview-Trading-and-Crafting(UPDATED-12-12-12)

Sandybellee
01-13-16, 04:17 PM
I was very relieved to see my scroll after 10 regalia, let me tell you!

Oh yes! Big relief to finally get a scroll! I hope everyone else manages to get the necessary scrolls and regalias, too.

empyress
01-13-16, 05:20 PM

Yeah, I may be done, I just put Jack x Diamond, thinking 'what's the worst that can happen'... 44 HR timer. And I was low on gold for these tales, so now I have to think really hard about whether it's worth speeding up the breeding.

roguebee
01-13-16, 05:44 PM
Same here Roguebee, however I bred early as well with Cosmic & Magic on acct of the higher probability as I stated earlier. Got it 1st try with that & also sitting in nest waiting. So many don't seem to have the blue Gemstone either with I have more blues than I could care for. I'm hurting for about black gemstones... Haven't gotten to craft anything using black gemstones on acct of this but that's a different topic, lol.

I had plenty of blue gemstones in storage. Because of needs from earlier Tales, for a while, whenever I had a rare with either yellow or green, I kept, evolved, and traded it.

OzFamily
01-13-16, 06:02 PM
If I'm understanding your question correctly... Im Android Lvl 101 and I have Dragon Tales. We were given the tales several months ago after much complaining over the iOS/Android discrepancy. But the catch is you have to download or uninstalk/reinstall the original version of DS to have it appear. Those who do not have the Tales have not done so yet, I'm assuming.

I only play on original DS, & this is the first time I've seen Dragon Tales. The game did download an update sometime in December, so maybe that's why it showed up this time.

redstar177
01-13-16, 06:28 PM

I just named mine Spades, like the card suite. I'll probably names the others with poker-related terms

jjblueyes
01-13-16, 06:28 PM
Hi, glad to see you too!

Ever since I maxed on habitats I've been stuck on these events. I couldn't do the last one either...got the Beast dragon from the first step but had to wait a long time to even put it on the nest since I had no space for it. I thought my royal habitat was full but it wasn't, so I got Jack. I had some extras from the wheel but with no habitat space I sold them off the nest during the world events to collect whatever it was we were collecting.

I have a ton of food from the world event but no habitat space left at all now. I waited until the last day possible to start as well since I was trying to breed a blue and what did I end up with....hot chocolate! Wasn't about to trade him and he took my only available blue space. I was hoping to breed a duplicate of something I have and switch them out. Not sure if it's worth trying now with the time constraints. I have a genie on the nest ready to hatch if I get that far.

Good luck to you!

Oh man! Yep! I've been maxed out and getting close again. I totally get it. No fun and I don't blame you for keeping the cozy cup dragon, geez man. I've missed out on mining dragons for the same reasons. It gets frustrating to be stuck in the game. :(
Thanks for the luck
Jen

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 06:37 PM

Good point, May. That would be a problem for Chapter 8, when Jack is needed for a Full House Quest. Doable, but would put me behing schedule if today's battles prove difficult.

I too am shuddering at the prospect of a Sunrise! Don't think I can face another one anytime soon!

Lurker2
01-13-16, 08:00 PM
Good point, May. That would be a problem for Chapter 8, when Jack is needed for a Full House Quest. Doable, but would put me behing schedule if today's battles prove difficult.

I too am shuddering at the prospect of a Sunrise! Don't think I can face another one anytime soon!

Try Jack and light, only 42 possibilities (none over 25 hours).

vshephard96
01-13-16, 09:34 PM
Jack and the Goodwitch..10hrs anyone have any ideas what could be brewing?

MaribouMay
01-13-16, 10:10 PM

Total doh moment here. I was thinking it didn't matter since my Jack is already level 10, completely forgetting that he has to go out on a quest the next day. I will probably choose Jack + Light; I have a few days to decide as I started on the 11th to accommodate my schedule.

Best of luck to you!

MaribouMay
01-13-16, 10:12 PM
Jack and the Goodwitch..10hrs anyone have any ideas what could be brewing?

Could be Honeybee, Paradise, Music, Griffin, Coral, Messenger, or Archon. Most likely Coral as it is the only common in the bunch.

Jagger517
01-13-16, 11:44 PM
Why am I supposed to have a stockpile of small blue gems just because I'm above level 130? I don't have any. I don't have any duplicate dragons to trade. I don't have 105 gold each (!) to buy any gems. I don't have a habitat space for a dragon I don't need and I'm maxed on habitats. I don't want to waste food on a dragon that I plan to trade after wasting time breeding a dragon I dont want just so I can trade it.

I understand how you feel, and I think it's even worse for the low-level players! I'm only level 20, and just had to trade in my only Mist so that I can have a blue gem for crafting that stupid treasure chest. And she cost me 50 gold less than a week ago! >:(

I don't think it's fair to force low-level players to have gems when we barely have any dragons anyway, and especially not a BLUE gem which only comes from getting rid of expensive dragons. I do have 4 red gems stockpiled, since I've mostly gotten Firestorms from my naive attempts at breeding; if anything, low-level players should be able to craft the treasure chest with any available gem!

DeeDe99
01-13-16, 11:59 PM
Try Jack and light, only 42 possibilities (none over 25 hours).

Thanks you for the suggestion! I like the none over 25 hours particularly. :)

Total doh moment here. I was thinking it didn't matter since my Jack is already level 10, completely forgetting that he has to go out on a quest the next day. I will probably choose Jack + Light; I have a few days to decide as I started on the 11th to accommodate my schedule.

Best of luck to you!

Not just you, May. I started out with a similar thought of just raising Jack to 12 and be done with it, then if I got 44 hours it wouldn't matter - then I realised, ummmm no - I need him to Quest. Which would in my case (being a lower tier of difficulty that you) almost work if it wasn't for the unknowns around the battles. I'd figured 1st Battle at 7 pm (my reset time), hopefully 3rd and last at 9 pm, breed Jack, all good. But need him to send off on Quest at 3 pm 42 hours later (I think, I did that in my head which is not functioning too well today) so a 44 hour result would be less than desirable. If I end up having to leave battles to tomorrow morning, then 44 hours is definitely not a risk I want to take!

Good luck to you to!

Jagger517
01-14-16, 12:24 AM
So if I'm understanding this correctly, we have to breed Jack, but it doesn't matter with what, or what egg results?

I only have a few dragons to choose from, which one do you guys suggest I pick?

I've got:
Fire, Air, Forest, Magic
Athletic, Explorer, Firestorm, Fruitful, Honeybee, Life, Tarot [red/yellow/blue], & Wooden.

I also have a Genie egg that's nearly hatched. Yay for reading forum threads!

edited to add Explorer; gotta update my spreadsheet!

Lurker2
01-14-16, 12:52 AM
So if I'm understanding this correctly, we have to breed Jack, but it doesn't matter with what, or what egg results?

I only have a few dragons to choose from, which one do you guys suggest I pick?

I've got:
Fire, Air, Forest, Magic
Athletic, Explorer, Firestorm, Fruitful, Honeybee, Life, Tarot [red/yellow/blue], & Wooden.

I also have a Genie egg that's nearly hatched. Yay for reading forum threads!

edited to add Explorer; gotta update my spreadsheet!

All of those have a chance of a dragon that can take up to 44 hours to breed.

Do you have a water or light dragon?

Those are the only two dragons that don't seem to go over 25 hours for breeding results according to the breeding calculator.

Given that you need Jack for questing, you don't want to tie him up too long.

stefen35
01-14-16, 12:59 AM
grrr i hate genie
cant get it right now :(
got trickster and now music in my breeding den :mad:

Jagger517
01-14-16, 01:05 AM
I'm about to buy a Water, I just need a few more hours for Genie to pop.

I can't possibly afford a Light right now. :(

44 hours, yikes! I don't suppose there's any way to interrupt breeding?

Jagger517
01-14-16, 01:06 AM
Oh poo, I have to craft a Dragon Topiary! There goes my one blue gem! :mad:

Also, how did I miss that on the first page? Is the low-level Quest really that different? [peeks] Nope, it's up there, I just totally missed it. duhhh :p

But I have to say, many of my quests have been different from what's on the first page. I'm currently at Act 3 of Chapter7, and I haven't had to breed Jack yet... but that's supposed to be Chapter 6! I'm so confused!!!

owa411
01-14-16, 01:11 AM
As soon as jack comes back from his quest, chapter 7 is done fairly quick
@stefen35 i kept my genie egg for some days waiting on my nest.

DeeDe99
01-14-16, 01:23 AM
i kept my genie egg for some days waiting on my nest.

You and me both, and I have to say........ I am sick of the sight of it! Will be SO GLAD when I hatch it in 23.5 hours time, not that I am counting or anything. But very glad I have it, nonetheless. After Life last time sitting for days and now Genie, I want my nest back!

ma1eficent
01-14-16, 02:09 AM
@Jager517 44 hours is a diamond right? I would have been happy for that.

Genie always comes easy to my island with air and magic, but as most I had it sitting there in the nest for a few days being careful not to click on it while collecting coins around even didn't collect from the closest habitats so not to click accidently on it and hatch :D :D :D

ma1eficent
01-14-16, 02:11 AM
@vshepard96 I also bred Jack and Goodwitch and got 10 hours - Coral egg

Lurker2
01-14-16, 02:18 AM
I'm about to buy a Water, I just need a few more hours for Genie to pop.

I can't possibly afford a Light right now. :(

44 hours, yikes! I don't suppose there's any way to interrupt breeding?

There is no way to interrupt breeding that I know of. The only way to shorten the time is use gold to finish breeding instantly.

stefen35
01-14-16, 02:24 AM
finally got genie dragon on my 3 try with trickster and peacock :b lol

jjblueyes
01-14-16, 02:34 AM
finally got genie dragon on my 3 try with trickster and peacock :b lol

Yay;) congrats

jjblueyes
01-14-16, 02:50 AM
Oh poo, I have to craft a Dragon Topiary! There goes my one blue gem! :mad:

Also, how did I miss that on the first page? Is the low-level Quest really that different? [peeks] Nope, it's up there, I just totally missed it. duhhh :p

But I have to say, many of my quests have been different from what's on the first page. I'm currently at Act 3 of Chapter7, and I haven't had to breed Jack yet... but that's supposed to be Chapter 6! I'm so confused!!!

I didn't see the topiary either? My kids are on level 36 and are not going to be able to get far. No way they will get 500000 bucks for the crystal. They spend on crops and habitats and to expand. They have less then 50 thousand right now. No blue gems they are trading mist. No guarentees it will give them a blue gem either. Will see how far they get....

Jagger517
01-14-16, 04:18 AM
@Jager517 44 hours is a diamond right? I would have been happy for that.

Oh, is 44 hours a Diamond? I have no idea, I just know others on this thread have been dreading the idea of such a long breed time.

I don't know much about breeding, actually, and definitely don't have any of the hatch times memorized like most of you guys! :o

MaribouMay
01-14-16, 08:01 AM
Oh, is 44 hours a Diamond? I have no idea, I just know others on this thread have been dreading the idea of such a long breed time.

I don't know much about breeding, actually, and definitely don't have any of the hatch times memorized like most of you guys! :o

Congratulations! 44 hours will be a Diamond (or Angel or Crusader or Gold depending on what dragons you bred) all of which are diamond types. You will need to get a Diamond Fields habitat for it (though Angel can go in a white habitat, Crusader can go in a red habitat, or Gold can go in a yellow habitat). Diamond Fields costs 100,000 and takes 12 hours to build if you want to plan ahead.

patisserieforever
01-14-16, 08:48 AM
Hello, can someone explain what they mean by "Breed a forest dragon ?" The act will be completed just by select a forest dragon with another one to breed together so the button "breed" is enough or do I have to click on "ready" when the breeding is finish and put the egg in the nest ?
Hope it's the first one, or hope there's a good wifi at ski station to finish tales 😁

Thanks !

EnchantedAcres2
01-14-16, 08:58 AM
you should at least go for the first dragon. Jack can go into your storage and you can bring him out later when you have more space for him. You can add me as a neighbor. I respond to map requests daily.

ID: EnchantedAcres2

ellaalice
01-14-16, 09:03 AM
Dear Gamers,
Do you have any idea what comes next (chapters 8, 9 and 10) for the highest levels? I will be grateful for your hints. Have a good time playing!

amerirish
01-14-16, 09:07 AM
Jagger517: I'm going to send you a PM with some advice if you don't mind me being so bold :)

patisserieforever
01-14-16, 09:11 AM
Hi, I do know that, I have already started, just finished chapter 6 today. I probably can get the king too but my problem is about the internet connexion, going to ski tomorrow until the 24th. I will be able to log once a day so I have to prepare everything like harvest pumpkins asap and wait the next day to harvest etc
That's why I ask for the precision of the task, if it's the button ready to push I have to breed the forest dragon at least one day before the day of task, if not I can log in just saturday and start the breeding ☺

I'm adding you

MaribouMay
01-14-16, 09:12 AM
Dear Gamers,
Do you have any idea what comes next (chapters 8, 9 and 10) for the highest levels? I will be grateful for your hints. Have a good time playing!

The first page has all the information.

You can also check post 163.

MaribouMay
01-14-16, 09:15 AM
Hello, can someone explain what they mean by "Breed a forest dragon ?" The act will be completed just by select a forest dragon with another one to breed together so the button "breed" is enough or do I have to click on "ready" when the breeding is finish and put the egg in the nest ?
Hope it's the first one, or hope there's a good wifi at ski station to finish tales ��

Thanks !

All you need to do is put Forest and another dragon of your choosing into the breeding den. If that doesn't complete the task, force close and reopen your game and it should register.

Enjoy your ski trip!

patisserieforever
01-14-16, 09:18 AM
Wonderful, thank you !

pernmagic
01-14-16, 10:19 AM
Thanks for hint .... Just put Jack X light on breeding den have 14 hours which brings me to 8 .15 am tomorrow morning which is my start time each day .....
No idea what the egg will be :)

MsMelanieMonster
01-14-16, 10:25 AM
DOH!
Breed 1: Peacock & Genie = Cosmic
Breed 2: Air & Genie = Royal

It's great to get Royal, but I have 5 Genie dragons from trying for Rapunzel and have to wait 18 hours.
I hope I don't run out of time on this. Usually the food is the hard part and I have 304,289 apples with Jack already at level 7.
Should be okay... ?
Wish I would've had it on the nest!

Bastiaan0
01-14-16, 10:29 AM

I realized that, but with my luck (not :p) on breeding diamonds and my gold income/stock I would have been more than prepared to speed it up. Sunrise and Penumbra are possible outcomes by definition, as Jack alone can give all required colors for those...
By the way, my 4 hour breed resulted in March Mayhem, which (of course) I already have. I was hoping for Athena or Hippogriff. But I had to promise Hero (my Olympus dragon) he can do all breeding in future tales. He will ;):D

gail66
01-14-16, 10:38 AM
Anyone one think these dragon tales quest are getting harder every time.

ellaalice
01-14-16, 10:39 AM
The first page has all the information.

You can also check post 163.

Thank you! Post 163 - that's what I needed! :-))

hiabarara
01-14-16, 10:55 AM
Anyone one think these dragon tales quest are getting harder every time.

Not really. I mean this one here is much easier than the last one. And so far I can't see any chapters/acts I would consider difficult. Usually the hardest part for me is to get this much food, but this time I saved up a lot, so no problem there (and we need less food than last time). The only tricky part this time is apparently the quest/crafting part. I had some luck there and got an even amount of Scrolls and Regalia, but some other people seem to be stuck there. I mean what else is there? Getting some Runestones, battling a few times, hatching a Genie (you can do this in advance).

So personally I'm absolutely okay with it the way it is this time. But I'm above level 100, so people with a lower level might have some problems with it.

edit: Oops, I just reread your question. Do you mean the chapters/acts or the actual quests from the Outpost? Because if you're only talking about the Outpost then yes, that definitely got harder. I don't think I've seen a Dragon Tales quest before where it was random what items you got.

31aug2002
01-14-16, 11:18 AM
Hi!
I am playing at a lvl 21 on my android phone. And I have managed to finish upto chapter 6 without a hitch. I had thought I would be able to complete this quest, but chapter 7 has presented me with a road block... I need to craft dragon topiary.
I do not have any blue gems required to craft it . Nor do I have the gold to either buy the gems or skip the task. So it seems that will be the end of the road for me.
I have trade 2 Dragon's which had blue in them but as they were common ones the results were random . They gave me green and yellow gems. I do have an island dragon on the nest which will be ready in a couple of hours and another blue - yellow cookin in the den . But it's a long 20 hr fail. (Sigh) . Even if I do get a blue gem from a further trade, it will set me back in timing .
So it is going to be struggle to complete this . :(:(
Is there any other way to get gems , other than trading and buying with gold .

amerirish
01-14-16, 11:21 AM
31aug2002 - sorry to hear about your difficulty :( You could try doing the quest for gems but the results of that are pretty random too. Hope you figure out a solution so you can finish!

PinkBubbles75
01-14-16, 11:33 AM
Currently trying to breed genie before I get to the chapter it's needed. I'm using level 10 Air and level 10 Sorceress

1st try: music
2nd try: royal
3rd try: genie

Good. Now it'll be roosting for a while

patisserieforever
01-14-16, 11:49 AM
Gosh just realized the same...but because of inattention, I just made coral evolving I forgot lunar ram was a rare and that trade him would assure a blue gem...now i'm just throwing some gold away to speed up coral evolving for a randow mistery box ugh, so stupid :(

It was a reply to 31august2002, I don't know how to quote 😮

31aug2002
01-14-16, 11:54 AM
31aug2002 - sorry to hear about your difficulty :( You could try doing the quest for gems but the results of that are pretty random too. Hope you figure out a solution so you can finish!
Thank you for you advice.
I am too low on coins too as all my coins are going into amassing the food required to get jack dragon to lvl 10. I am still short on that but with some vigorous buff beet planting can over come that. I have put in another dragon in the trading portal, hopefully it will give me a blue gem.

31aug2002
01-14-16, 11:56 AM
Gosh just realized the same...but because of inattention, I just made coral evolving I forgot lunar ram was a rare and that trade him would assure a blue gem...now i'm just throwing some gold away to speed up coral evolving for a randow mistery box ugh, so stupid :(

It was a reply to 31august2002, I don't know how to quote ��
Ah just realized I do have a rare blue yellow dragon which I can trade... Yippee... I hope now I am on the right track!!

blueangel826
01-14-16, 12:16 PM
Currently trying to breed genie before I get to the chapter it's needed. I'm using level 10 Air and level 10 Sorceress

3rd try: 8 hours.. hopefully its genie
If you don't have it this time, try Magic & Air. Genie on 1st try. I started playing near end of June & until 2 months or so, I had to use commons a lot. Even in the Arena, I use them most of the time when lots of others are listing all the rare & super rares that got beat.

MsMelanieMonster
01-14-16, 12:59 PM

3rd try: 8 hours.. hopefully its genie

Don't forget to check the egg after breeding. I thought I had Genie in my head because of the 8 hours and had Cosmic instead!

tabskingdom
01-14-16, 01:17 PM
I'm confused I'm level 133 but I'm getting the level 200 goals? Do u know why and I'm confused on the steps

roguebee
01-14-16, 01:39 PM
I'm confused I'm level 133 but I'm getting the level 200 goals? Do u know why and I'm confused on the steps

The 200 goals is for players from level 131 - 200. Not sure where the "131" level came from but it seems to be accepted as the cut off between mid and high level players

Lurker2
01-14-16, 02:42 PM
@MaribouMay, @amerirish

Jagger517 doesn't have a Diamond yet. The 44 hours is from my reply in post #410 to his question in post #409.

Bastiaan0
01-14-16, 02:48 PM
The 200 goals is for players from level 131 - 200. Not sure where the "131" level came from but it seems to be accepted as the cut off between mid and high level players

Have a look at post #155 ;)

roguebee
01-14-16, 03:24 PM
I was aware of the post. And that it used 131 as the start for the high level players. I just never saw/heard how "131" was determined to be the break. It just became accepted.

Carbuck
01-14-16, 03:59 PM

Awesome!

freshfunin2008
01-14-16, 05:04 PM
Just through day 3. Hopefully there are no glitches in the later chapters like in previous tales.

Lunaticus
01-14-16, 06:44 PM
I'm at Lvl132, i guess the 3rd variety on the first post.

Chapter 8 (3 Acts)
Act 1: Raise King Dragon to Lvl4 (Skip at 14 Gold)
Act 2: Complete Full House (Skip at 20 Gold)
Act 3: Win 4 Battle Arena Matches (Skip at 105 Golds)

Chapter 9 (5 Acts)
Act 1: Raise King Dragon to Lvl8 (Skip at 18 Golds)
Act 2: Complete Royal Bluff (Skip at 15 Goalds)
Act 3: ......

🐉 💥🐉

wags4smiles
01-14-16, 09:36 PM
I need some clarification please.

I'm playing Royal Flush Dragon Tales on Android 4.2.2 and the above information has been very helpful as a guideline. On CH 7, step 1, I used gold to skip "Hatch the Genie Dragon". I received the King Dragon. Checking this guideline, I noticed that on CH 7, step 3 I was supposed to " Craft a Dragon Topiary " and "Chest of Diamonds Unlock". ??

In the game, I had not received any information or instructions about these steps.

MY QUESTION IS: Shall I go ahead and complete these steps anyway or wait until instructed? Thank you.

csayre13
01-14-16, 10:33 PM
Level 24, first post, started playing to get (I think dice for monopoly???)...anyhow, now I'm addicted and playing first dragon tales. Have a lunar ram egg on the nest to grow and trade for the blue gem to make the topiary. Been making food like crazy to feed jack ( who was named Kraken when I got him...didn't change it ) when he gets back from questing.

I am on chapter 7 of the tale, but not sure what chapters 8, 9, &10 are for my level. I have seen posts about breeding a forest and something about a genie. I just put a behemoth (level 6 that I won from the wheel) and air (level 7) in to breed and got 8 hrs. So, cosmic, royal, or genie.

Any pointers on what I need to do at this level to finish, as I have not been able to make sense of post 1 and the other guide post does not have for my level.

Thanks in advance for any assistance :)

zaccy678
01-14-16, 11:10 PM
After endless Genies, trying to get Rapunzel (never got her) I accidentally hatched my last one...

Now of course, when I need a Genie, I get a Music followed by 2x 18-hour Tricksters in a row...

Yeah, seems legit... :mad:

chuckyt888
01-14-16, 11:25 PM
I just don't know what to say anymore with the way this game is headed. Outside of dragon tales, probably would get a Genie dragon 95% of the time on a Magic/Air combo. Since dragon tales is active and requiring a Genie to be hatched, apparently I can only get Royal dragons.

What an absolute and complete joke.

It would be fine if there was a way to get gold other than through neighbors... and that massive 3 gold limit per day you can send to neighbors. I read in another thread that they've cut down the gold bonuses for installing/leveling other games. I haven't even had an offer for weeks in any of the S8/TL games. The one I have still active in Restaurant Story 2 was to reach level 61 in another game. A game I had leveled to probably 15.

jjblueyes
01-14-16, 11:30 PM
I just don't know what to say anymore with the way this game is headed. Outside of dragon tales, probably would get a Genie dragon 95% of the time on a Magic/Air combo. Since dragon tales is active and requiring a Genie to be hatched, apparently I can only get Royal dragons.

I'm sorry you are having issues. I was worried about that and saved my repunzal fail. I thought I was being over cautious.
I hope you get it soon! Yes, it's not right...Wishing you luck.

chuckyt888
01-14-16, 11:47 PM
I'm sorry you are having issues. I was worried about that and saved my repunzal fail. I thought I was being over cautious.
I hope you get it soon! Yes, it's not right...Wishing you luck.

You were not being overcautious. Not at all.

I'm real close to being done with all S8/TL games. I've bought gold/gems etc in a few of these games over the last couple years and I've watched things do nothing but get worse in terms of how the games are coded to try and force players into making purchases in order to complete the special events. Another cruise has already popped in Restaurant Story 2. I'm sure I'll notice similar things this go around for that event.

I can't believe I thought the old gold traps were bad in DS. I'd gladly welcome the return of that nonsense over what's going on now.

zaccy678
01-15-16, 12:02 AM

I'm real close to being done with all S8/TL games. I've bought gold/gems etc in a few of these games over the last couple years and I've watched things do nothing but get worse in terms of how the games are coded to try and force players into making purchases in order to complete the special events. Another cruise has already popped in Restaurant Story 2. I'm sure I'll notice similar things this go around for that event.

I can't believe I thought the old gold traps were bad in DS. I'd gladly welcome the return of that nonsense over what's going on now.

I never got a Trickster in over a year of playing. I just got 2 in a row trying for a Genie ;) ;) ;)
Be thankful Royal doesn't take 18 hours like Trickster!!

Not going to spend my gold though... I used to buy it, but when I started feeling too manipulated my wallet shut for good.
Now I just accumulate it :cool: :cool:

Now I just play for fun if I feel like it, and when I get annoyed (like now) I stop playing!

jjblueyes
01-15-16, 12:19 AM

I agree. I had a huge issue recently with the world event that I've not posted about because I just get upset and I don't want to deal with any negative comments about it but I didn't get my final dragon and I lost near 1000 gold in the process. I've just decided that I'm done putting my real money in. If that means I miss out on things then I will just miss out. Unless and until these type of things stop I just can't do it anymore.
I'm playing still for now but I hear you loud and clear. I think many are getting there as well. It's sad honestly.
Jen

debrasbistro
01-15-16, 12:36 AM
I never got a Trickster in over a year of playing. I just got 2 in a row trying for a Genie ;) ;) ;)
Be thankful Royal doesn't take 18 hours like Trickster!!

Not going to spend my gold though... I used to buy it, but when I started feeling too manipulated my wallet shut for good.
Now I just accumulate it :cool: :cool:

Now I just play for fun if I feel like it, and when I get annoyed (like now) I stop playing!

I was overrun with genies also until I tried breeding for it for the tales. I got an 18 hour peacock, then a Cosmic. Realizing that this would just continue and not wanting to speed breed fails, just paid my 25 and that's it. The manipulation is not at all subtle.

lenasdinner
01-15-16, 12:59 AM
Is there something wrong with a game,,???mine is not showing any coins gold or food nothing that shoud be written on the screan.30 minutes ago everything was perfect.on all places is writen s base x messages.whats this mean can I stil play and collect
....I mean event is going on and I have 3 days left......please help

jjblueyes
01-15-16, 01:07 AM
Is there something wrong with a game,,???mine is not showing any coins gold or food nothing that shoud be written on the screan.30 minutes ago everything was perfect.on all places is writen s base x messages.whats this mean can I stil play and collect
....I mean event is going on and I have 3 days left......please help

I'm guessing you've forced closed? There's a new update for ds. If you haven't already try downloading that....

lenasdinner
01-15-16, 01:20 AM
I'm guessing you've forced closed? There's a new update for ds. If you haven't already try downloading that....

I allways have to forced closing because game stops after I stay long on it and dosent save last I've done.but this never happend to me.

jjblueyes
01-15-16, 01:27 AM
I allways have to forced closing because game stops after I stay long on it and dosent save last I've done.but this never happend to me.

Wow I don't know! Besides downloading the recent upgrade, which you may have already done, no clue. I would send an email asking for help. Good luck. Keep me posted.
Jen

Jagger517
01-15-16, 02:10 AM
It seems that a few other posters found the first post as confusing as I did, so I did some pruning and here are the instructions for low-level players only. (This is not to discount how awesome 19sparkles96's post is, nor how much we all appreciate both her hard work and spending her own gold to give us this info. This is just a condensed version, for easier reading.)

--------------------------------------------------------
Royal Flush event for LOW-LEVEL PLAYERS

CH 1

1- Plant Impruberries x4
2- Harvest Impruberries x4

Reward: Family Tree

CH 2

1- Visit Community Members x3
2- Harvest Firapples x3

Reward : Jack Dragon

CH 3

1- Raise your Jack Dragon to Level 3
2- Complete Royal Bluff Quest

Reward : 750 XP and 2,000 coins

CH 4

1- Raise your Jack Dragon to Level 4

Reward : 8 Mystic Maps

CH 5

1- Complete Full House Quest
2- Harvest Firapples x3
3- ?? (was there a third chapter?)

Reward : 5 Gold

CH 6

1- Raise your Jack Dragon to Level 6
2- Harvest Runestones x20 (from harvesting food)
3- ?? (was there a third chapter?)

Reward : 750 XP and 4,000 coins

CH 7

1- Have a Trading Portal
2- ?? (did I miss a step in here?)
3- Craft a Dragon Topiary (need 1 small blue gem, buy with gold or acquire through trading portal)

Reward : Chest of Diamonds

CH 8

1- Raise your Jack Dragon to Level 8 (Level 7 Jack needs 960 apples per "bite", times... is it 6 bites to go up a level? Stockpile 5k+ apples beforehand, if you can!)
2- Breed Forest Dragon (just putting your Forest dragon in the breeding den with anyone else is enough to trigger completion. Don't use Jack!!!)
3- Complete Full House Quest

Reward : 5,000 Apples

CH 9

1- Complete Royal Bluff Quest
2- Craft Royal Road
confirmed that there's only 2 parts to Ch 9

Reward : Royal Road x10

CH 10

1- Harvest Pumpwings x3
3- Raise your Jack Dragon to Level 9 (Level 8 Jack needs 2000 apples per "bite"!)
4- ?? (probably nothing)

Reward : King Dragon
--------------------------------------------------------

Jagger517
01-15-16, 02:25 AM
I haven't even had an offer for weeks in any of the S8/TL games. The one I have still active in Restaurant Story 2 was to reach level 61 in another game. A game I had leveled to probably 15.

That sounds like my Hungry Babies offer on Boardwalk Bingo -- I got a reward for levelling up to 31, and the next goal was level 61! Like whaaaaa??? Plus I don't even enjoy playing it, so definitely not getting that reward! :p

ma1eficent
01-15-16, 05:09 AM
Last chapter will be hard to pass. It wants Jack raised to level 12, which needs 42,000 apples for lvl 11 and 54,500 for lvl 12, which I don't and won't have, so I will have to pay 48 gold (I have 47 now, but will get the other 1 for sure as I am chapter 8 now) and after this for the last hours or minutes 5 arena games without gold to skip an hour waiting or ultimate if I get a very hard level 13-14-15 opponent as I have only level 10 dragons for now :D Tension until the last chapter :D

lenasdinner
01-15-16, 08:54 AM
Wow I don't know! Besides downloading the recent upgrade, which you may have already done, no clue. I would send an email asking for help. Good luck. Keep me posted.
Jen

yes I download that winter version ...I mean 30 gold are in my pocket.but game it seams working again dont know what happend,the same thing happend in BS2 witch I dont play that much( maybe once a week) and the wall was all black.but anyway now its ok and I hope it wount happen again.
I just finshed my day 8.two days to go..and I hope there will no be turnament today. thank you Jen!!

lenasdinner
01-15-16, 09:09 AM
Last chapter will be hard to pass. It wants Jack raised to level 12, which needs 42,000 apples for lvl 11 and 54,500 for lvl 12, which I don't and won't have, so I will have to pay 48 gold (I have 47 now, but will get the other 1 for sure as I am chapter 8 now) and after this for the last hours or minutes 5 arena games without gold to skip an hour waiting or ultimate if I get a very hard level 13-14-15 opponent as I have only level 10 dragons for now :D Tension until the last chapter :D

do you plant during the event( dont know if you do)? when the event started I had a planty of food little over 432 mil.but in this 8 days that i play event I plant every free possible hour and I collected over 200 mil of food. now I have over 600 mil but one dragon is raised on lvl 4 and another on lvl 10( I spend offcors on them some).so its doable.I dident raise other dragons at this moment even if I can but I just evolve them at the moment for bombs sice we have onother collecting to do. maybe its late for you to start but for the next time maybe you should try.if you started event fue days later plant as much as you can,maybe you will save some gold.good luck!

ma1eficent
01-15-16, 09:36 AM
@lenasdinner Yes, I plant all the time through the event and feed just the needed dragons as I started with just 2,000 apples the event. I am out of coins and time to be able to plant it, but I will be prepared next time :) I honestly wonder how you people get so much food! Good luck in the event!

mylilstina
01-15-16, 09:58 AM
Chapter 5 for me tomorrow. First battles of the event .Cartographer is in my arena. Any help on dragons to use would be appreciated. Thanks. It is a level 10

silverybunny
01-15-16, 10:03 AM
Need some advice please! I think I totally screwed this and myself up.

I am level 73 I just finished chapter 5 and thought I would get started on chapter 6 so I sent Jack to the breeding den I have no clue what I might get but I base a 44 hour timer. there is no Way I can finish this now. since i have less than 6 hours to finish.

lenasdinner
01-15-16, 10:14 AM
@lenasdinner Yes, I plant all the time through the event and feed just the needed dragons as I started with just 2,000 apples the event. I am out of coins and time to be able to plant it, but I will be prepared next time :) I honestly wonder how you people get so much food! Good luck in the event!

collect coins as much is possible.I collect them every houer(accept when I sleep),plating will be easy than.I was less food before too but if you have coins there is no problem.more habitats more dragons and more coins.just dont throw tham away by collectin onse or twice a day.I know maybe you work or school or just busy but just collecting takes lets say 30 sec.so do it as much you can.

hiabarara
01-15-16, 10:14 AM

I am level 73 I just finished chapter 5 and thought I would get started on chapter 6 so I sent Jack to the breeding den I have no clue what I might get but I base a 44 hour timer. there is no Way I can finish this now. since i have less than 6 hours to finish.

First of all: 44 hours is a Diamond which is amazing, so congratulations!
So you say you're on chapter 6. But then it's not that bad? I mean yes, it might throw you a couple hours back, but it's still doable. If you don't finish the acts for today's chapter then you can still catch up. You can still finish them tomorrow. The only difference is that your new day will start immediately tomorrow after you're done with today's chapters. The second post of this thread sums it up pretty well: "You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away." I'm still sure it's doable.

Oh, and I just took a look at chapter 7. You don't even need Jack for chapter 7. So I don't see a problem? Or is the problem that you don't have a Genie yet?

lenasdinner
01-15-16, 10:30 AM

I'm not shure if I got this right...did you finishd ch 6 buy puting Jack dragon on breedind den or what? if you did I dont see the big problem because you dont need Jack dragon for day 7,only if you dont have a genie on the nest.so if you have it you will get one day .if you start day 8 even later you can still make it all in time.
by the way witch dragon did you use for breedin with Jack,really want to know so I can try it too and finaly maybe to get the diamond dragon.

StoryPlayer67
01-15-16, 10:51 AM
I'm confused reading the steps on page one it says hatch a genie dragon then finish a quest but after placing the egg it went to the next step and it was not the quest it was battle 2 times.... Every thing is different the quest are opposite. So I lost lol.

lenasdinner
01-15-16, 11:12 AM
I'm confused reading the steps on page one it says hatch a genie dragon then finish a quest but after placing the egg it went to the next step and it was not the quest it was battle 2 times.... Every thing is different the quest are opposite. So I lost lol.
you are probobly on level betwen 30 to 130.you have all event description on page 16 #155 it's my posted tread,you can find all there.I belive it will help you,just follow your level,because there are to way of playin, for level from 30-130 and 131 to 200.

hiabarara
01-15-16, 11:15 AM

This event has different chapters for players. I guess you read the chapters for players at level 131+. They have to hatch a dragon, raise Jack to level 10 and then do a quest. But apparently you got the chapters for players between level 32 - 130. If you fall into that category you'll have to hatch a Genie and then win 2 battles.
The front page is a bit confusing this time, yes.

silverybunny
01-15-16, 11:32 AM
So you say you're on chapter 6. But then it's not that bad? I mean yes, it might throw you a couple hours back, but it's still doable. If you don't finish the acts for today's chapter then you can still catch up. You can still finish them tomorrow. The only difference is that your new day will start immediately tomorrow after you're done with today's chapters. The second post of this thread sums it up pretty well: "You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away." I'm still sure it's doable.

Oh, and I just took a look at chapter 7. You don't even need Jack for chapter 7. So I don't see a problem? Or is the problem that you don't have a Genie yet?

Thanks one, I was thinking you could start one a day so if you fall behind you still had to wait. Two, I was thinking the breeding had to finish before going on to 7 I have a genie lvl 7 but was thing you had to hatch one not just have.

By the way if this means a diamond I am so excited because I don't have one. ;)

amerirish
01-15-16, 11:36 AM
Thanks one, I was thinking you could start one a day so if you fall behind you still had to wait. Two, I was thinking the breeding had to finish before going on to 7 I have a genie lvl 7 but was thing you had to breed not just have.

By the way if this means a diamond I am so excited because I don't have one. ;)

Congrats & welcome to the Diamond Parent Party :D Just for other players' sake, who did you pair up with Jack to get your Diamond?

silverybunny
01-15-16, 11:49 AM
I'm not shure if I got this right...did you finishd ch 6 buy puting Jack dragon on breedind den or what? if you did I dont see the big problem because you dont need Jack dragon for day 7,only if you dont have a genie on the nest.so if you have it you will get one day .if you start day 8 even later you can still make it all in time.
by the way witch dragon did you use for breedin with Jack,really want to know so I can try it too and finaly maybe to get the diamond dragon.

No I have not started 6 just finished 5 . 6 starts a midnight. I was trying to get a jump on 6. I have a genie but thought you had to hatch not just have one.

I breed Jack (lvl 10) to fire ( lvl 10)

amerirish
01-15-16, 11:51 AM
....I breed Jack (lvl 10) to fire ( lvl 10)

Holy Cow!! There are 67 possible outcomes with that pairing!! You got very, very lucky!!! :D

mylilstina
01-15-16, 12:08 PM
Chapter 5 for me tomorrow. First battles of the event .Cartographer is in my arena. Any help on dragons to use would be appreciated. Thanks. It is a level 10

Well just got notice of the tournament. So the cartographer is gone

amerirish
01-15-16, 12:17 PM
Well just got notice of the tournament. So the cartographer is gone

I love it when that happens :) Just when you're at your wits end with a particular opponent - BOOM a tourney! :D

silverybunny
01-15-16, 12:23 PM
Congrats & welcome to the Diamond Parent Party :D Just for other players' sake, who did you pair up with Jack to get your Diamond?

My Jack is lvl 10 paired with a fire lvl 10

19sparkles96
01-15-16, 12:23 PM
I'm sorry my chart is confusing. But I thumb type this on my ipad and had a sizable portion done when it became apparent their are 3 levels of play. Then I worked on adding the Low and High sets of results too. With a full time job and 3 hr daily commute.

lenasdinner
01-15-16, 12:43 PM
My Jack is lvl 10 paired with a fire lvl 10
thanks for that Iwill shure try that one.it seams you raisd your Jack dragon before day 8.maybe thats a way to get diamond.I will wait until this event is over.

Hawk1
01-15-16, 01:28 PM
I'm sorry my chart is confusing. But I thumb type this on my ipad and had a sizable portion done when it became apparent their are 3 levels of play. Then I worked on adding the Low and High sets of results too. With a full time job and 3 hr daily commute.

Thank you Sparkles for taking the time and effort to post the chapters, I don't think some people get "it" that you are posting chapters as a kindness not as something you owe people. Once again thank you.

rheeanna
01-15-16, 01:28 PM
I love it when that happens :) Just when you're at your wits end with a particular opponent - BOOM a tourney! :D

Help a Tournament I just finished Chapter five ...my next chapter begins at 3:15 am EST....I had this happen last tales caught in a tourney...what's your advice

With six days left of tournament...six days of the dragon tales do I speed up the tournament to battle lower dragons...will it lessen the time if I begin chapter 6 paying 25 gold....

Or rush through the tourney and possibly battle bosses...I didn't even find the dragon we are in battle for is it a champ?

Thanks a bit titled and confused on how timing works with tales as I did last dragon tales rush the first few chapters and on ch -0 still barely had time to finish chapter ten and five battles I'm level 166,,,,or higher today

Thank you! Dragoneers

amerirish
01-15-16, 01:46 PM
rheeanna: I learned the hard way not to speed chapters in the Dragon Tales events. It turns out to be a waste of gold. Personally, I'm just taking the opponents as they come. I figure that I am determined to finish the tourney anyway so eventually will have to beat all the opponents. If you get stuck on one, don't worry because the next chapter of you Tales will have a shorter wait time. The next chapter always starts at the same time no matter how long it takes you to complete the previous chapter. Hope this helps :)

Aly_10
01-15-16, 02:05 PM
Hi guys. just finished chapter 7 royal flush dragon tales event, there's a new tournament that just came out and its not a champion dragon. I'm not going to try and get this dragon but I am going to battle the opponents which are easy because they start with level 1 dragon in order to complete my royal flush family. need only 9 battles to get the queen dragon which is obtainable by the looks of things... good luck everybody.

roguebee
01-15-16, 02:10 PM
At least it is a 6 day tournament we having running concurrent. I would have been willing to bet it would have been a Flash tournament. First 2 battles today will finish Chapter 8 Step 3. Then the question becomes, can I not battle for a day and a half to save the next 5 easy battles on the last step on Sunday? Have to think about this.

MsMelanieMonster
01-15-16, 02:33 PM
Totally got another Peacock after two Cosmo, a Royal, ect. and already have like 5 Genies. So I panicked and skipped the Genie for 25 gold in Chapter 7. Now I am way ahead and waiting until 3:00 a.m. to start Chapter 9.

After breeding the Genie for Ch 7, Chapter 8 (& seemingly 9) can go quickly if you are prepared and have the food. Also, I must've already had a Dragon Topiary because the task skipped (even though I had another one ready to collect.)

GL All!

jjblueyes
01-15-16, 03:20 PM
Thank you Sparkles for taking the time and effort to post the chapters, I don't think some people get "it" that you are posting chapters as a kindness not as something you owe people. Once again thank you.

And I for one appreciate it! My kids are low level and I am the highest. Nice to have info on both. Thank you!
Jen

jjblueyes
01-15-16, 03:24 PM
yes I download that winter version ...I mean 30 gold are in my pocket.but game it seams working again dont know what happend,the same thing happend in BS2 witch I dont play that much( maybe once a week) and the wall was all black.but anyway now its ok and I hope it wount happen again.
I just finshed my day 8.two days to go..and I hope there will no be turnament today. thank you Jen!!

Oh I'm glad all is going well ;)

silverybunny
01-15-16, 03:56 PM

I had just finished 5 and waiting to start 6. I was trying to get a jump on 6 by breeding him.

I just realized how I screwed up. For act 1 in chapter 6 he needs to go on a quest but since he is in breeding den he can't quest so can't get past act 1 of chapter 6 till he is done . So I will now be 2 days behind. There will be no way to finish in time.

MsMelanieMonster
01-15-16, 04:07 PM
I think if the time has gone by in between chapters, then the next chapter starts without waiting in between. In other words, if it is past midnight, the next chapter will start immediately. Can anyone verify this?
Hopefully this helps! Also, if you have the dragon topiary etc and next quest ready to go you might make it. Good luck.

snowyglowy
01-15-16, 04:34 PM
What is that means??? Hatch the genie dragon?

snowyglowy
01-15-16, 04:43 PM
Do I need to breed this dragon? Plz anyone can u help me?

jjblueyes
01-15-16, 04:48 PM
Do I need to breed this dragon? Plz anyone can u help me?

Yes you need to breed him. Purple and yellow. Good luck!

mystctattoo
01-15-16, 05:09 PM
It seems we have three difficulty levels. Are you a high level? The original post is being updated now with all three difficulty levels though I don't see all of act 4 for the highest level customers there yet.

I see that the cut off for the third tier if you will is lvl 130 and with all the food planting I have been doing does anyone know if I cross that threshold into lvl 131 will my tasks then change or will I just finish up this tales and then be moved up next time? I apologize if this has already been asked and answered. Thank you in advance for any insight

orleansparish
01-15-16, 06:39 PM

It would be fine if there was a way to get gold other than through neighbors... and that massive 3 gold limit per day you can send to neighbors. I read in another thread that they've cut down the gold bonuses for installing/leveling other games. I haven't even had an offer for weeks in any of the S8/TL games. The one I have still active in Restaurant Story 2 was to reach level 61 in another game. A game I had leveled to probably 15.

You aren't the only one. Got 3 tricksters and 2 royals, before I finally caved and used the gems to skip that part. Because I knew I'd need all the extra time to do the battles. Which turned out to be a huge joke, with my losing four times to fire.