PDA

View Full Version : Level 50 in hungry babies

agifford12061
01-06-16, 08:24 PM
How do beet this level. Gopher starts on upper left grid and within 3 to 4 movesit reaches top. Honey as item to get when hidden behind biscuts. There a total of 12 pets with 20 items per pet on a lot of them. How is level won.

noahmame
01-08-16, 06:28 PM
How do beet this level. Gopher starts on upper left grid and within 3 to 4 movesit reaches top. Honey as item to get when hidden behind biscuts. There a total of 12 pets with 20 items per pet on a lot of them. How is level won.

I agree this level is ridiculous and it is about to make me delete this game. None of the video hints show the gopher. How do some people have him and some don't??!!!

Rainstorms45
01-11-16, 03:52 PM
Omg im totally stuck, plus he (the gopher) gets stuck as well has 0 above him but he wont go anywhere.

mollyisadog123
01-13-16, 04:44 PM
I am having the same problem. The gopher makes this level impossible. None of the video walkthroughs online show a gopher in this level. When and why was he added????

kooky panda
01-13-16, 05:43 PM
I know that there is a current issue with Mr. Gopher on level 86, I will flag this thread over for level 50.
http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr295/feel_lucky/gofer-caddyshack.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/feel_lucky/media/gofer-caddyshack.gif.html)

CelestiasHeaven
01-14-16, 12:39 PM
I have the exact Problem. If someone knows how to beat lev50 plz share it, i` am clueless and just wanna kick this game of my Handy.

Brigiron1
01-16-16, 12:25 AM
Ok I thought I was crazy but I've been stuck on this level for days now. The gopher immediately Comes out after 4 moves as its too high up and not enough possibility for matches. Also if it raises up the second time and I give it the necessary honey it won't come back down and I still loose the life. This is ridiculous and like everyone I'm about to forget that this is a goal for my other storm games and just uninstall.

kooky panda
01-16-16, 04:48 PM
Sorry for the issues!
The team is currently looking into the Gopher Issues!

Brigiron1
01-17-16, 01:42 AM
Ok everyone so after you do the update the gopher is still there but it does make it easier to beat. I had to use some gems to beat the level but whatever I just wanted to get through it lol. Good luck everyone

Hummingbird963
01-17-16, 08:15 AM
I beat the gopher by creating treats that blast all over the place. I am totally stuck however on level 90. Cannot figure it or beat it .

Hummingbird963
01-17-16, 08:21 AM
Create treats and blast him from multiple directions. Eventually I got him at the very bottom and beat the level without gems! I need help with level 90 if anyone has figured that one out.

PikaSquirrel
01-19-16, 02:39 PM
The issue of the Gopher becoming stuck at the top has been fixed. Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue and in what level. If possible, please send us a screenshot of the issue as well. Thanks!