PDA

View Full Version : Can't watch video and get free gems.

ansonkhor444
01-06-16, 08:08 PM
Problem: can't watch video and get free gems. It keeps telling me "the video failed to load".

1. My device (iOS 9.2)
2. Games version (1.7.7)

This has been happening for more than a week,and it's annoying because I don't get to earn gems.
I have checked everything and I definitely have a strong internet connection.
I have tried restarting my device or reinstalling the game, but nothing have changed.
I've emailed support but not getting any reply.

Does anyone having the same problem recently?
What can I do to fix this problem?

kooky panda
01-07-16, 08:55 AM
It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your email. Last week there was limited staff on due to the US Holiday.
An agent should be responding soon.

214sed
01-07-16, 03:11 PM
This also, happens to me sometimes but not every time I try to press it.

ElaineCarrel
01-10-16, 04:42 PM
I thought the gems/videos were only available in RS not BS? I know that they're also available in the newer games( I think) but I've never seen them available in BS.

kooky panda
01-10-16, 08:39 PM
The video feature is not offered to every player at this time.

ansonkhor444
01-11-16, 08:12 PM
It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your email. Last week there was limited staff on due to the US Holiday.
An agent should be responding soon.

Hi, I didn't get any reply until now, but it seems alright for the past few days until today, the same problem occurs again.

ansonkhor444
01-11-16, 08:37 PM
I thought the gems/videos were only available in RS not BS? I know that they're also available in the newer games( I think) but I've never seen them available in BS.

Hi, what do RS and BS stand for?
I'm not a new gamer, I'm at level 84 now.
Everything was fine until recently, can't load the video for most of the time.

Rynetory2
01-12-16, 06:50 AM
Hi, I didn't get any reply until now, but it seems alright for the past few days until today, the same problem occurs again.

Sorry to hear that. Please continue to follow up with your email and ticket number to support. Thanks.

Hi, what do RS and BS stand for?
I'm not a new gamer, I'm at level 84 now.
Everything was fine until recently, can't load the video for most of the time.

RS = Restaurant Story, BS = Bakery Story

ansonkhor444
01-12-16, 09:32 AM
Sorry to hear that. Please continue to follow up with your email and ticket number to support. Thanks.

RS = Restaurant Story, BS = Bakery Story

Hi, Thank you :) one of the support agent has replied me, I hope they can help me with this problem.

Rynetory2
01-13-16, 05:43 AM
Hi, Thank you :) one of the support agent has replied me, I hope they can help me with this problem.

Glad to hear that. You are in good hands of the experts. :)

tranc3danc3
04-05-16, 07:06 AM
Hey when it happens to me whike its loading the video i double tap home button so game is showing far in background then i quickly select it again and video tends to load if it doesnt then try plsying video again but this time u dont need to double tap home button then on the game screen it should just load. Hope u get what im trying to say

Thanks Brodie
ID: Tranc3Danc3
(djbrodie)

Ilovetodesign
09-23-16, 09:03 PM
Hi everyone,
Is anyone else having a problem?
It keeps saying
?Oh Darn!
Sorry, the video failed to load. Please try
again later.?

Thanks for all help,
Amy

Rynetory2
09-25-16, 05:28 AM
Can you try at different times of the day? I sometimes get this but ok at other times. Sometimes you may need to try a few times.